d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Misadventures Of My Sad And Pathetic Life
Prev12349Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 33.19
Dec 22 2012 10:21pm
the only thing that makes sense to me
is chocolate
Dec 23 2012 06:33am
A brief summarization detailing the events and interactions of my life in 2012

This is going to be a very long post, as it took over 4 hours to write
Kudos to those who choose to read it
You'll probably regret it if you do
Probably going to be a lot of typos, but I ain't spending the time to proof read this son of a bitch

January

January was a good enough month. Actually, all things considered, it was a good month. It wasn't completely terrible is what I'm trying to say. If I were a woman, this would not be the month I got my period. I think that's how that works? They get their periods every few months? Like whenever there is a full moon or something? Idk
My parents travelled away for work at the beginning of the month, so between January-June, I lived by myself. Just me and my dog. I was upset at first that I had to take care of the dog, but as the time passed, we formed such a complex and emotional bond that I really don't think I would have survived without him.
I was still working at Wal-mart. I had a friend there too. It was pretty cool. We ate supper together. Had some talks. There were a few occasions where we even travelled to places after work.
I had to buy my own groceries. They consisted of nothing but junk and frozen food. I had take-out multiple times a week. I started a collection of pizza boxes. It was a work of art. I constructed an abstract design piece of the cardboard boxes, and nearly transformed my entire basement into nothing short of a architectural masterpiece.
I re-watched a few old shows (dragonball-z, alcatraz), and it was a pretty good experience. Me and my dog watched Goku fuck shit up for weeks. It was a grand old time.

February

Ruary? February. Idk. I initially had this spelled as Febuary, but apparently that is incorrect. Pretty sure it has always been Febuary. Not sure who decided to change it. I don't remember much about Febuary, other than the time I ran out of oil. The only time I made a journey down into the basement was to work on my pizza box project, and I was always so busy and what not, I never even thought to check the oil tank to see if I was running low. But one day I woke up especially cold; penis extra shrivelled. I knew something was up. Not my penis, but something. Yep, I had used all of the god damn oil all right. I didn't even have time to deal with this, as I had to get ready for work, so I hopped in the shower, and to my surprise, the shit was cold. I waited for about 5 minutes, and it didn't warm up. I was horrified. How the fuck was I supposed to know that no oil= no hot water? How is somebody supposed to make such a connection?
So I called my dad up. He wasn't happy. I figured I'd just call the oil place and get some more, but he had other plans. Plans that prolonged my suffering and increased the potential risk of dying from hypothermia. He said that where the tank had gone completely empty, it needed to be "Bleeded" before getting some more. The fuck? I didn't even understand any of it. He said he would make some calls though, and try to find somebody to come and "bleed' the oil tank. It was expensive to do such a procedure, apparently
So whatever.
So I spent the next two days in the cold. I was wrapped up in about 6 blankets. I made my dog sleep on top of me for extra warmth. I would rotate his body according to what limb of mine was coldest.
I briefly considered sleeping outside in the snow, as it seemed like it would be warmer out there. Good times were not had.
I spent the next few days boiling water to wash my hair. It wasn't good. Not good at all. It was always too god damn hot. I tested the water out on my hand first, and it was always lukewarm. Then I'd shampoo my hair, and dump that shit on my head, and it fucking burned. I was surprised my hair didn't melt into my scalp. Fuck. Fucking kettle. I exchanged some words to the piece of shit Black and Decker and we went our separate ways after that.
My dad finally called a few days later with some information. Valuable information. He had found someone who could bleed the oil tank. Praise Jesus.
As it turned out, my sisters boyfriend was able to perform such a task. As luck would have it, my dad called him on one of the rare days where he was sober. We exchanged phone numbers, and set a date.
The day he was to come over was a bad day. I had only realized that the oil tank was in the basement, right behind my work of art. My sisters boyfriend was already on the way when I made this realization, and I had to make a very tough judgement call.
Have him see what I had been doing with my life without my parents, and risk him considering seeking mental help on my behalf, or tear a mother fucker down. I shed some tears that day, but it had to be done.
I crumpled all of it up into a garbage bag, and that was that.

He came over and bled it. It was a simple as cake thing to do. He twisted this little knob here and there, and a bunch of red fluid came squirting out. I'm noticing this is the second time I'm creating imagery of a woman on her period and I'm only on February. This may or may not be an indication of what the rest of my year was like.
So yeah. We did that. It only took 5 minutes, then I ordered some of that fine ass black liquid and went on with my day.
I now consider myself fully trained and capable of repairing Oil Tanks.

March

My birthday was in March. I spent that evening scratching scratch tickets and listening to the radio. This was the highlight of the month.
Not a bad month.

April

Man, what a fucking month. I should warn you now that this little report of my year is seriously going to go in a downward spiral of the nasty variety. You may want to skip this one.

So I had pretty much spent January- March by myself. I didn't have any visitors. Actually, I might have. I don't know. I didn't answer the door or the phone. Actually, now that I think about it, I did answer the door once. And it was only because I was walking passed the door at the time of the knock, and I had feared that the visitor had already seen me through the glass.
As it turned out, it was some indian. I think, I'm not exactly at liberty to say. He was definitely black. That was my first impression of the man, anyway.
He handed me a card, and I glanced at it. I can't remember exactly what it said, but it was some stuff about god. There was a website listed and a few quotes of inspiration about the bible and what not.
I was in my underwear I should also mention. It's important to note that the only time I wasn't in my underwear was while I was at Wal-Mart. Well, I was in underwear. But I had pants on.
And the door was open. I was standing in the doorway in my underwear, (coca-cola boxers that had "Pat" stitched on the behind), and all I could feel was the coldness rushing up my body. This guy was talking away and shit about God or something.
I couldn't just slam the door in his face. So I had to stand there and listen. And listened I did.
I didn't understand most of it, what with him being indian or black and all and having this big accent, but I tried. When he finally finished his speech, I pledged to check out the website. I didn't. I still have the card though I think.
But yeah
So I got this call in April, from a man named Rod. Skinny guy, glasses. Kinda freaky looking, to tell you the truth. He was good friends with my parents.
Apparently, my dad had borrowed Rods staple gun, and it was of crucial importance that he get this back. He phoned 6 times in the span of a week before I finally answered it.
When he told me that he needed the staple gun, I just told him I didn't know where it was, or anything. I told him to phone my dad.
So that was that. A few days pass, and there's a knock on the door. It was some loud god damn knocking too, that's the only reason I even noticed it. Loud. Fucking shit. I was tempted to answer because it appeared to be important, but I got so angry and irritated with the sound of the knocking, I decided to ignore it out of spite.
A few hours later, I get a call. Fucking rod again. Tells me he was by earlier to get his staple gun.
He tells me he'll be back again tomorrow. Well ok Rod, I don't know where the motherfuck your staple gun is, and clearly I'm hiding it from you, but sure, you come tomorrow and search my house for it.
I was angry about this, you see. I didn't want anyone in the house. For a simple reason. The stank. Oh god, the stank.
Before you judge, let me explain.
I worked long days at Wal-Mart. I worked with a bunch of dipshits who would always leave before our jobs were done, and I was the only one who'd stay and help them out. It's funny, because Wal-Mart kind of fucked me over in the next month to come, but whatever. I bleed blue. And Wal-Mart was my family.
Point is, I was there most of the day. Between 2:30-12:00 I was usually there.
Now, as I mentioned previously, it was just me and my dog living on our own. So from 2:30-12:00 every day, the dog was completely by himself in the house all day, Completely alone
It broke my heart every single day to leave him there, but I had no choice.
Now you may be wondering. Pat, where is the nasty shit?
Well, I don't know if you've owned a dog before, but they shit, and piss. Everywhere, every time, forever. Now, I tried my best. I took him outside to do his business whenever I was home. But you have to understand that for 9-10 hours a day, the poor dog simply had no other option but to do his business on the floor.
So every night, I would come home to a floor filled with piss and shit.
It wasn't so bad at first. but it worsened. Believe me. Coming home every day from a hard day's work, knowing on the drive home that the only thing awaiting me was a bunch of literal shit on the floor, it was hard.
It was very hard. I did good for a while. But you have to put yourself in my position. There were a few times when I came home, and was so tired and exhausted, that I just fell asleep right away, and just left the piss/shit there.
And there were a few occasions where the piss and shit accumulated for a few days. At the worst point, I had to get rubber boots to clean it up, because I couldn't walk anywhere without stepping in piss.
So
As it happens, fucking Rod decided he needed his god damn staple gun during the sad part of my life where I was simply too fucking tired to clean up my dogs piss. And that shit sticks. Let me tell you
There was piss stuck on the floor, and there was just fur everywhere. Oh man it was bad
Holy motherfuck
So Rod calls me and tells me he's on his way over, and there's still fucking piss everywhere. I had just woken up and my hair was still messy and greasy. I fucking jumped out of bed, shoved on my rubber boots and went to fucking town on that piss.
I didn't know where to start at first. I contemplated googling "methods of effective cleaning of mass dog urine" but figured it wouldn't heed much results.
In the end, I just got a big ol bowl and a cloth, and just started scrubbing. The stink man, God the stink. Just stink everywhere
Like, you walked into the house and all you could think was "there's a house in this stink"
So I'm scrubbing away, and I get about half of it cleaned up when I hear the knock. My heart started racing. I couldn't answer the door, but he knew for a fact I was home, and expecting him.
Holy shit I thought I was going to die. I did nothing but stand there still, not moving at all with a sponge full of piss for 5 minutes as he pounded at the poor.
I could tell he was pissed. He had wasted at least 15$ worth of gas driving here and back 2-3 times.
But he finally left. What a relief. I decided to take a break after that. I didn't have much left to do
So a few hours later, I get a call from Glenda, Rods wife. We chit chat for 10 minutes, catching up and what not. Basically the conversation went like this
"Parents home yet?" "Nope" "Ah."
I don't know how it dragged out to 10+ minutes. But it did, and that's when I heard the knock. Fuck
It was loud. Glenda heard it. She told me it was probably Rod, as he had just left to come back here.
This bitch. This fucking bitch had me trapped. She had me on the phone so they knew I was here. Fucking FUCK
I almost made her a death threat over the phone. I envisioned killing her with that fucking staple gun. WHAT KIND OF GOD DAMN URGENCY REQUIRES A STAPLE GUN HOLY SHIT
I had to think fast. Half of the floor was still covered in piss.
There was only one thing I could think of.
I hung up the phone, and went out the back door.
I saw Rod around the corner, banging on the front door, fumes coming from his ears.
"Oh hey, Rod! Didn't hear you there, you wanna come in now and look?"
I started walking to the back door. I was scared as fuck, but it worked. The motherfucker followed me to the back door, and we went in that way. Now all I had to do was prevent him from walking towards the living room, aka, the battleground
I told him that the staple gun was most likely in the basement, with the rest of my dads tools. I kited him down there and we looked. I prayed to God the entire time that it'd be there. I thought about finding that card the Indian gave me and clinging to it for dear life. This was revenge. This was my punishment for ignoring his words of God. And how I wished I hadn't.
We didn't find it.
He started walking back upstairs, and turned to the kitchen
Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck. He may have smelled in the kitchen, I'm not sure. It was pretty close
I seriously contemplated pushing him down the stairs to prevent him from finding my horrifying secret
But he backed off and turned towards the door.
"Guess it's not here", he said, in a bitter tone. Perhaps suggesting that I had tricked him, and had hid the staple gun.
And that was that.
Never again did I miss cleaning up after my dog.

May
May. No more snow, no more cold.
I had no quarrel with this beauty of a month
My parents were coming home next month, and I was excited and sad at the same time
At this point, me and my dog were best friends. I'm not using that phrase lightly either. We were connected. He knew my secrets and I knew his. All either of us had in this entire world was each other. We were connected. If my dog was a twenty year old female, we probably would have already had sex by now. But alas, it was a dog. And as far as I know, it stayed that way.
Not much happened in May
I'll get back to Wal-Mart kind of fucking me over though.
So I started out as an unloader, unloading freight from trucks with a few other guys. I loved it. I had made a friend (and, as it turned out, an enemy (I'll get back to this later)) during this job and really enjoyed going there
And it was at the start of May when Morley motherfucking Ford, Store manager, aka "The Chief", aka, "Look at me, I've spent 25 years at Wal-Mart", aka King of the fucking Universe invited me to have a chat with him
Basically, he wanted me to do a different job. A job that was really important to the store (read: makes him look good), and a job I was really good at. It wasn't that I was good at this job in particular, I was just hard working at any job I did there.
The person who was currently doing the job, was a cunt. That's not even a good enough word to describe him, but I'm running out of swear words. He was a piece of shit
A fat, stinky piece of shit. Fucking slob was what he was.
I consider myself a nice person, and would never hate on someone just because they're overweight or something (I'm a fatass), but this motherfucker was a slob. He bragged about his obesity. Honestly.
He knew immediately that I didn't like him, and he would go around bragging about being 250 pounds. There was one time where he was like "Pat, get the fuck out of my way. I'm 250 pounds and there's no way you're stopping me"
He seems to think being a fat tub of shit is some sort of accomplishment. On his lunch break, he would sit down in the break room, where there were 20 other associates, and just fucking pig out. He would buy a tub of ice cream, chocolate fudge, and m&m's and just mix it all together. All in front of everyone else who worked at Wal-Mart. He would create this sick fuck of a creation of slimy black diabetes in liquid form and suck it down like a god damn vacuum cleaner
I kid you not, he would do this at least a few times a week
And then there were the times with the cheese. The fucking cheese.
He would buy a bottle of salsa, a big ol' block of cheese and a bag of tostitos. I know I got into some nasty shit up there about my dogs piss, but this, this was truly repulsive. He would shread the cheese, put it in the salsa, and just shake the salsa jar really hard, so that the cheese would mix in there. Then he'd haul out the fucking tostitos, eat them plain, and then DRINK THE FUCKING SALSA OUT OF THE JAR
I honestly know no words to accurately describe the shear horror I felt witnessing this.
Anyway
The point is, the fucking guy sucked. He was an asshole, completely rude and obnoxious, and above all else, lazy as fuck.
As it turned out, he was the one who had this super important job, the job that would made Morley look good if done right.
And this is why he came to me. The tub of shit named Nick was making him look bad, so he wanted me to take over.
It was a shitty job and I hated it. I really didn't want to do it, and I had already told my supervisor I didn't want to do it.
But mr "I'm the god damn master of retail" wouldn't take no for an answer
He went on an ego trip, about how he was making six figures, and how I could have his job one day, if I did this job for him
He kissed my ass, is what I'm saying.
And I won't lie, I didn't want to say no to him. I'm only saying all this stuff about him because I'm online. I'm scared as fuck of him in person. He is one intimidating motherfucker.
So he backed me into a corner. I could either take this shitty job that I already said no to, or be on the bad side of the store manager.
I didn't have much choice.
So I started this new job. And I fucking hated it. and it sucked. And the nice months finally ended, and the bad ones came.
I would rather live in a house with piss everywhere for life than to do this job. But I had no choice.
So I guess that's when 2012 took a turn for the worse.
One fond memory I have of May is buying my new computer and D3. It was a super exciting night,, coming home, waiting for the servers to go live. I ate chicken casserole that night. It was a good night
Too bad the game fucking sucked though
So yeah

Dec 23 2012 06:51am
June
Fuck June.
June sucked. It was all summery and shit. I missed back in winter when I liked my job and where it was a feat just to survive the night.
Not much happened really. I continued to do my job. I didn't see my friend very much during this job, which made me sad. We couldn't have lunch any more either
It made me really sad because this was someone I didn't completely hate. Fucking Wal-Mart. I'll burn it to the ground before I leave.
Parents came home at the end of the month.
I spent the night before re-cleaning the crime scene of piss just to make sure there was no odour left
I was excited for them to come home. I was looking forward to not eating frozen food everyday.
My pizza box artwork was long gone, and from March-June, I had simply piled the boxes on top of each other, so I wouldn't have to go through the heartbreak of destroying another creation.
There were about 17-20 boxes on the counter. It was high enough to block the window. I enjoyed seeing the stack every day. It gave me hope and inspiration.
I knew, right after they came in and threw the pizza boxes out, that 2012 was going to continue to go downhill.
They fucking threw out my trophies without a second thought.

The day after they arrived, my mom made macaroni and cheese. I ate it. I ate it all. Then I ate some more. Finally, I had a glass of orange juice.

The day after that, I wanted to kill myself. The difference between living alone and with them was so different.
I loved when I was by myself in winter. It got worse when I started my shitty job, but still. It was pretty cool
I had gotten used to it. I was used to masturbating whenever I wanted. I was used to bringing my laptop in the bathroom, and listening to porn while I showered
I was also used to walking around naked when I was too lazy to get dressed after said shower.
And all of it, was gone.
It was tough.
I couldn't believe it, but man, life was just better by myself
Being on my own, it was a good experience
Now I have to wait until they go to sleep to masturbate
What kind of life is that?
Bad month.
Terrible.

August
August started off with hope. It could have been a good month if it wanted to. But fuck August. He's a dick
I started going to group therapy for anxiety/depression at the beginning of August. I have pretty bad social anxiety, and depression often accompanies it
So it started off a good month.
"Pat", I told myself, not actually saying "Pat", "This is it. Your road to a new life starts here."
It's a real shame the group was fucking useless, however
I'm going to talk about this and try my very hardest not to sound emo

So this bitch calls me up. She tells me I'm in the group and we start August 2nd. Sounds good, Doc
I go to the first meeting. There were around 8-9 of us there. I was surprised at the turn out. I thought about taking a picture with all of them and posting it on facebook, with a caption saying "just me with the bros"
Honestly, there were all nice people though. I genuinely liked and was interested in hearing about them. A lot of them were a lot worse off than me, too
There was one lady there, named Joy. She was my favorite. She was about 55 years old, and looked like a female Stephen King. She seriously could have been his twin
She would spend about 1/4 of the session talking, and I loved it. She told such funny stories. She had anger issues though. I particularly liked the story where she wanted to get out of her car one day with a pellet gun, and shoot the cell phone of the driver ahead of her
Just shoot it right out of his hands. I wanted to marry this woman. Fuck people who talk on their phones while driving
They were nice people, I felt welcomed, and it was nice sharing my problems.
Now, the fucking leader of the group. Shit.
She was hot. I fell in love with her instantly
Literally from the second she spoke I imagined proposing to her. She just had this ass. I'm not into asses, either, that's the thing to consider here. I don't care about asses. But her ass, I was just hypnotized by it. It was just this object of immaculate
grace. I had never seen anything like it before. And she wore these shirts that just screamed "Look at me, I'm touching these things"
The point is, she was fucking awful as a group leader
I spent most of the sessions just picturing having sex with her
I'm not trying to sound vulgar or gross or anything. I'm not one of those guys who talks about women like this
But man I wanted to have sex with her
I didn't even listen to what was being said most of the time
So it was basically fucking pointless
And it only got worse. She started doing these slideshows in Powerpoint.
We'd spend half the sessions talking, then half the session looking at her slideshow.
And the grammatical errors. Omg
This was a person the Government of Newfoundland deemed qualified to treat mentally ill patients, and she couldn't fucking spell worth jack shit. Every god damn day I'd find at least 2-3 errors there
It's just like
I don't even know
She was just tits and ass and bad punctuation
She was super nice and seems like a nice person trying to do the right thing, and I respect her for doing so
But man
Wasted 2 months of my life going to them
Fucking tits.

September
PERIOD BLOOD. Now that that's out of the way:
Meh. September wasn't good, but it wasn't exactly bad.
I had gotten used to my new job. Still hated it. Still wished Morley Ford a tragic death from dropping a pallet on his head. But I stuck it out
September made it an entire year I had been there. This meant I was getting a raise.
I was so excited for it. Not for the raise, but for the praise. I befriended a bitch named Sally Hayes. I eat my donuts glazed. I buy my clothes from Denver Hayes. I wear sunglasses for protection against the suns rays.
No but seriously, I didn't care about the extra money. I just wanted to hear about my good work and how thankful they were for me. I worked my ass off every day at Wal-Mart. I got along with all of my supervisors and was well liked by them. I thought about it for weeks.
It was finally time on September 8.
I went in expecting the world. What I got was SHIT
Where I had imagined a 30 minute chat about my excellent work ethic, I got 2 minutes of generic bullshit
"You're doing a good job in most areas. Here's where you need to improve on"
That was basically 75% of the conversation. Fuck this
And then it got worse.
Let me explain. If you work at Wal-Mart, you're required to wear a vest. You just have to wear one. No exceptions. Except me. Fuck vests. I don't wear one
The managers don't mind or anything since I do most of my work in the Warehouse. I'm only on the sales floor for about 30 minutes a day.
And this is where the bitch crossed the line. "You have to start wearing your vest".
This was just my supervisor, too. It wasn't a manager or anything. Literally her bosses are fine with me not wearing a vest. But she brings it up.
Hands me this piece of shit blue straight jacket. I imagine punching her in the face
Oh yeah, she ends with giving me a 30 cent raise. The same raise the piece of shit, 250 pound badass, mister "I drink salsa out of the fucking jar" got. She literally compared my work to his.
I was so fucking mad. And then I had to go around the store wearing this fucking thing.
I wore it for 3 days, and that was it. I threw it out in the garbage after that. I'm an easy going guy, I do what I'm told and I respect authority. But fuck Wal-Mart vests.
I had some 70 year old woman ask me what type of light bulb fit in her lamp. Really? I have to wear a Vest so customers like this can hunt me down, and ask me questions I clearly don't know the answers to?
Who DOES know that? Aren't light bulbs all the fucking same? What kind of lamp do you have where you're legitimately concerned over what light bulb you put in it?
I kept my bathroom light on for 4 months straight while living by myself. When it died, I shoved whatever I could find in there to replace it.
Fuck
Bad month

October
Yeah. October was shit. Fuck it
Bought a phone. Don't use it. Don't have anyone to call or text
Yet this is the biggest news for this month
What else was there
My sisters birthday
Oh yeah
This was some shit
My sisters birthday is October 31 (halloween)
I don't know why I put halloween in brackets, because it's pretty generally known that halloween is on the 31st
but just in case
I don't want you to be confused, I'm a good guy like that
So yeah. I spent the night being her bitch basically.
I bought her a 150$ pair of boots and brought her over a pizza. She was pretty happy about that
In comparison, her boyfriend got her some shitty ass flowers. They were literally shitty. They weren't covered in shit, but they might as well have been. Asshole
So yeah. We eat some pizza, exchanged pleasantries, etc
I leave, go home and prepare to spend 12 hours watching TV and quietly sobbing
Few hours pass, she calls me and asks me to bring her to a friends house where there's a party. It was my only day off and I didn't want to, but it was birthday, and she deserved to have a fun night
So I drive over there. Go up to her door. Walk inside. Take my shoes off. Get a drink from the fridge. Then I tell her we're good to go.
Oh, she doesn't need to go anywhere
But, sister, you told me you needed a ride to your friends house where there's a party
"Yeah", she says "I told you that to get you over here. I need you to go to my friends house, pick them up, and bring them here, where we're going to have a party" (paraphrasing, but that's what she wanted)
???
You ask me to go pick up your fucking friends and drive them to your house on your birthday?
Fucking what?
How does a scenario like this even fucking happen
I'll drive my sister anywhere she wants to go, but her friends? Uh, fuck that
I've had sexual thoughts about her friends, dont get me wrong, but nn a super awkward car ride with a bunch of 20 year old socialites whom I have nothing in common with
Hell no
Last time that happened I spent 6 months in lock-up
I told her no and left. I felt bad. She was alone on her birthday and apparently her friends don't possess the knowledge that taxi's exist, so they had no way of getting there
I just personally think it was totally unreasonable for her to ask something like that
But whatever. (The eventually did get a ride there though, so no harm done. No idea how though. Maybe they called someone elses brother)

Few days later, she asks me to drive her to Wal-Mart to get some things. (It was my day off) I would literally rather be in an igloo filled with nothing but disgruntled polar bears and a critically low supply of fish than to be at Wal-Mart on my day off. So this was a very nice thing for me to do. So I'm driving her home. "Can we go to Lawtons?"
What the fuck
I ALREADY DID A NICE THING FOR THE DAY, WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE ME BE
FUCK
I get mad at her and yell. Then she feels bad. Which makes me feel bad. Which is her fucking master plan to get whatever she wants from me. So I turn around and fucking go to Lawtons.
We go in, look around. I don't even know what she wants there. But whatever
She hunts down an associate and they chat about cosmetic shit. It is worth noting that this particular associate was very pretty.
10 minutes later, we proceed to the checkout. They're having this big ol talk about make-up and stuff, and I'm just standing next to my sister, adding absolutely nothing to the conversation. I feel awkward as fuck.
Then it hits me. I know who this girl is. Holy shitting nipples, it was Lindsay. I had a crush on this girl for at least 5 years. It was the first time I've seen her in years, and I hardly recognized her
Fuck
I now felt 10x more awkward. Get me the fuck out of here before she recognizes me.

We left a few minutes later. No words were exchanged. We got in the jeep and I took her home.
Took a detour on the way home. Cried for about an hour for some reason.
Was at this point I decided I needed to lose weight again
And I've lost 15 pounds since then
So I'm back on the skinnier side
All because I was a nice enough guy and took my sister to Lawtons

November/December
I'm combining these two, because why not.
Not much has happened
Let me see
I can't think of anything that has happened actually
Ummm
Well I'm leaving Wal-Mart on the 27th to go to Alberta for work
It's not going to be a holly jolly christmas, due to me not wanting anything
My mother was raging at me earlier to decide on something so she could have a present for me
I told her to get me some clothes
She said that wasn't enough, so I thought about it
and thought, and thought
And yesterday I told her to buy me some sick ass headphones
I know as much about headphones as I know about communicating with women, but I told her to get me some nice ass ones
Ones with good sound? Is that how they work? The more expensive, the better sound? IDK????
How do I know if they are even good or not when I open them on christmas
I guess I'll just look at the price tag
and if they were expensive, I'll just pretend they're good, even if they're not
Fuck it
Yolo, right?!?!??!
Haha!
No but seriously
I am incredibly disappointed the world didn't end
I knew I wouldn't be that lucky, but it was nice to hope
And tomorrow is Christmas Eve.
It's been a sad and lonely year
Here's to the next 12 months of misery

Gold: 8,911.32
Dec 23 2012 03:09pm
Well worth the read. I know what you've been through I've had a similar story. Feel free to PM me if you need to talk or anything else
Dec 23 2012 07:34pm
at work
i don't laugh at things irl. i just don't find anything irl funny. the only laughs i get are reading things online and what not
anyway
while i'm in the warehouse, there are always a few associates passing by, sometimes they say hi to me/general salutations
a lot of the time, they'll just say some stupid bullshit and laugh. like this one guy today, he walked passed me and was like "another associate told a customer we had none of these left. i come back here and there's 5 here". he chuckles.
HILARIOUS JOKE MAN HAHA!
this literally happens a few times a day where someone just makes a light comment and laughs/chuckles, and i'm expected to reciprocate the laugh and join in on the fun
anyway
the fucking point is
i can't fake laugh for shit
so i just do this really loud breathing/sighing thing
i try to make it sound as if i'm chuckling inside my mouth
and most of the time it fends them off
but today
the guy was walking away
and i didn't want to seem rude
so i did the heavy sigh thing really loudly so he would hear me laughing at his hilarious comment
and i did it so hard fucking snot came out of my nose
man it sucked

Quote (PgMZealot @ Dec 23 2012 06:39pm)
Well worth the read. I know what you've been through I've had a similar story. Feel free to PM me if you need to talk or anything else

:)
Dec 25 2012 12:42pm
got a nice ass computer chair
got a sick ass pair of headphones
i'm basically a certified dj as of this morning
still want to kill myself tho lol!
Gold: 0.03
Dec 25 2012 01:18pm
Quote (Reginaaccchecker13 @ Dec 26 2012 12:42am)
got a nice ass computer chair
got a sick ass pair of headphones
i'm basically a certified dj as of this morning
still want to kill myself tho lol!

try not to feel down, all my christmas presents was self bought :(
i did buy others christmas presents but ofc none of them reciprocated.
story of my life unfortunately
Dec 25 2012 02:44pm
Quote (Bear_Grylls @ Dec 25 2012 04:48pm)
try not to feel down, all my christmas presents was self bought :(
i did buy others christmas presents but ofc none of them reciprocated.
story of my life unfortunately

wtf
what a bunch of assholes
i'd buy you a box of chocolates if we were friends irl
Dec 27 2012 03:24pm
last day of wal-mart
might kill a co-worker
might kill a customer
could be an eventful day
might have some handshakes, might have some talks
might have a hug
hope not
have to do exit interview before i leave. boss said she might cry. hope not. nn.
briefly considered doing something drastic like talking to some females
there's no fear of verbally throwing up on them since i won't ever see them ever again
it will be an end of an era of my life
all in all, there were some ups and downs
i've learned a lot about people my age
more specifically, how most of them are fucking stupid idiots
have masturbated to 3 managers up there. whenever we'd make eye contact i'd just think "you have no idea i was fapping to you last night"
i'll miss that the most i think. i'm a sentimental guy

Gold: 8,911.32
Dec 29 2012 09:24am
Quote (Reginaaccchecker13 @ 27 Dec 2012 16:24)
last day of wal-mart
might kill a co-worker
might kill a customer
could be an eventful day
might have some handshakes, might have some talks
might have a hug
hope not
have to do exit interview before i leave. boss said she might cry. hope not. nn.
briefly considered doing something drastic like talking to some females
there's no fear of verbally throwing up on them since i won't ever see them ever again

it will be an end of an era of my life
all in all, there were some ups and downs
i've learned a lot about people my age
more specifically, how most of them are fucking stupid idiots
have masturbated to 3 managers up there. whenever we'd make eye contact i'd just think "you have no idea i was fapping to you last night"
i'll miss that the most i think. i'm a sentimental guy

do it
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev12349Next
Add Reply New Topic