d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Why People Call Trumpers A Cult
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 435.68
Mar 25 2024 07:10pm
Quote (Jupe @ Mar 25 2024 12:04pm)
Someone woke up feeling a little unhinged today lol

Forgot to put on the mask today
Gold: 16,514.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 25 2024 07:11pm
Quote (IceMage @ Mar 25 2024 05:33pm)

Trying to humanize people who support an evil man has been a key theme from the mainstream media since the day reasonable people could agree that he was, in fact, evil.

its especially interesting considering Trump dehumanizes all of his enemies/opposition/anyone who doesnt support him. straight out of the dictator/fascist playbook
Gold: 3,172.34
Mar 25 2024 07:48pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 25 Mar 2024 17:56)
you ever heard the stuff about this place being a simulation, simulation hypothesis?

Yes and I think it's interesting theory but with any "science" or "theory" you the "observer" of this reality start to see what you want instead of what's actually there.

Simulation has a closer connotation to reincarnation because it insinuates you as an individual being go through every type of growth/lesson under the sun and not just as "one self" but as a universal "all self".

Meaning that you as the being you are now has existed in many forms since the "Big Bang" and that you are merely a new version of the exact same original soul continuously transforming eternally to infinitum.

Some like to say that "consciousness" of which we are all a part is "God" or the strata on which all things can exist/do exist.

Quote (TiStuff @ 25 Mar 2024 17:59)
ya? most powerful nation in the world???? also the most indebted ......... and that makes sense to who??? wouldnt it make more sense if the most powerful had zero debet and everyone was in the owe to it instead? i be back later

Well first and foremost who do we owe a majority of that debt too and how capable are they of calling us on that debt. Most people don't realize the reason other countries invest so heavily in the US is because almost every citizen is the perfect debt slave. Other countries by our bonds. They do everything they can to try and get into the American market because we are known for taking on debt we can't and paying for things we can't afford. We are the star players in a consumer/debt based economy.

A massive majority of that 30+ trillion didn't just disappear it went directly into military projects and companies. The Federal Reserve doesn't know where 10's of trillions in military spending really all went(their words not mine). Of course it went into national security and building the most military equipment/bases around the world.

Just like in WW1 and WW2 the "Elite" had to use the "Behemoth" "USA" to win both wars. We all know how bankers fund both sides of wars. How could Hitler amass what he did without massive outside funding? When you follow the money you find the guilty parties.

Our "debt" is their "power" and the entire world society is built on debt. You basically can't exist in modern society without taking on debt. They built the system and it's rigged against you subtly. So subtly you put faith in politicians and other paid actors instead of getting to the root of the problem. Dig far enough down the rabbit hole and you literally end up dead like HUNDREDS/THOUSANDS of GREAT CALIBER people who challenged the status quo and ended up dead.

This is why the Rothschild banking dynasty did everything it could to give China access to all rare Earth metals and paved the way into making it the worlds next super power. They caught on to the game and now went rogue and this is why you see other areas they control spiraling into chaos.

A lot of people think a "New World Order" is coming or a one world government but it's already here. If that wasn't blatantly obvious enough during the Covid pandemic. "Oh those liberties you are so found of...." "Yea were taking them away"

edit: This is why the right to bear arms is so important.

To overthrow an unruly government. It's about more then just the GUNS it's about the responsibility to overthrow a corrupt power over your fellow man.

What liberties or rights do Americans have if their stairing down the barrel of a gun? None.

Remember the Japanese internment camps that popped up during WW2? "We love asian people we are a diverse nation of all backgrounds"------PEARL HARBOR------"All Asians are suspected foreign nationals and all their rights have been revoked".

You have liberties until THEY try and take them and now like you know we face something 1000x worse then what Jefferson spoke about in terms of its power and scope.

TJ----"I think it'd be a good idea for everyone to have a musket incase these foreign scum try to take our country further down the line!"

Modern liberal------"I think it'd be a good idea if no one had a gun incase people get hurt".

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Mar 25 2024 08:07pm
Gold: 233.00
Mar 25 2024 07:55pm
Anyone Calling "Trumpers" a Cult is in fact part of mass formation psychosis. Could also be called a Cult. Check Profile for More info.

This post was edited by xJukEx on Mar 25 2024 07:56pm
Gold: 2,955.95
Mar 25 2024 08:02pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Mar 25 2024 06:11pm)
its especially interesting considering Trump dehumanizes all of his enemies/opposition/anyone who doesnt support him. straight out of the dictator/fascist playbook

when trump was 'elected it was the fraud lefties that went on the offensive. constantly slandering him as racisit/whyte supremacist then they shriek when he doesnt cower but fight back.
he would constantly disavow white supremacy and the fraud lefties would constantly lie about it

i dont know how fukn fraud leftie stand themselves?

This post was edited by TiStuff on Mar 25 2024 08:06pm
Gold: 5,016.77
Mar 25 2024 10:07pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Mar 25 2024 06:11pm)

Indeed.
Gold: 52,660.97
Mar 26 2024 03:00am
Quote (MildSambal @ Mar 25 2024 12:12pm)
Two reporters, one of whom with a stutter, talked to some Trump fans at a rally, to ask about Trump mocking people with disabilities, including mocking Biden's stutter.

Looked like they looked for people with disabilities. All of them disapproved of Trump belittling people with disabilities but they all will vote for him no matter what. Some of them tried to make excuses or rationalized Trump's behavior.

Near a food truck inside the venue, I struck up a conversation with a woman from Cincinnati named Vanessa Miller. She was wearing a T-shirt that read Jesus Is My Savior, Trump Is My President, and a dog tag inscribed with the serenity prayer. She hadn’t seen, or heard about, the clip of Trump mimicking Biden. “Trump is a good man,” Miller said. “He’s not perfect. Biden is not handicapped. He’s just an ass, and he does not care about this country.” She went on, “If Trump made fun of Biden, well, like I said, he’s not perfect, but it wasn’t about a disability. It was about how he has made this country dysfunctional, not disabled.”

A bit later, she told me that “Biden doesn’t stutter; he’s mentally incapable of running this country.” But then she did something surprising: She reached out and grabbed my arm in a maternal fashion. “And I feel what you’re—I feel what you’re saying,” she said, acknowledging my own stutter. “People that are unkind to people with disabilities, it’s shameful. It’s awful. Absolutely disgusting. And I guess I understand that, like, in an election, you know, it gets ugly, and elections get competitive, and people say things, people do things.”

I unlocked my phone and showed her a video of Trump’s stuttering impression. She turned her focus to the mainstream media in general. She said that “for the press to inflame and use disabilities to get people riled up is exactly what they want.” Nothing would stop her from voting for Trump.

This pattern continued in nearly every interaction that day: skepticism, a momentary denouncement, then an eventual conclusion that Trump was still a man worth their vote. A woman named Susie Michael, who runs a Mathnasium tutoring center, told me, “I don’t appreciate the making-fun-of part, but he doesn’t have to be my best friend. He just has to do the best job for the country and for me. So I have to overlook that, because everybody has their good points and their bad points.”

Shana, a special-education teacher from Indiana who did not give her last name, told me, “​I would still support him because I feel like people make mistakes. They say things they shouldn’t say. And I feel like God is the judge on that, you know, and that we’re to forgive him.” She noted that if Trump were to mock Biden’s stutter at this rally, she’d be inclined to write him a letter saying that “everybody was born of God and that we shouldn’t be making fun of anybody.”

Read in The Atlantic: https://apple.news/AuDomSScxT6epbHHzbsjErA

So what is this mindset, disapprove of certain behavior, then rationalize it, then say they support Trump no matter what?

Mass psychosis?

They are not self-aware.
To become self-aware, a person needs to scale a mountain from the bottom to the top in order to see the valley... then have them realize that the mountain is them and the valley is the effect they have on their environment / people etc... A simple exercise is to begin to form an idea of whom they - truly - are by offering them essential skills:

- Conditional statements Require the condition to be fulfilled in order to make the premise true (sadly, this is not advanced but it will seem exponentially difficult as they address every bit of knowledge that isn't theirs... not their own thought).
- Being okay with Not knowing. Have them say they Don't know before you discuss with them. Do not give context if possible. This saves them from feeling attacked as it is a mental escape from the burden... then.. more communication skills come into play.

They are rejects, man. They either burden the people around them or enable stupidity to run rampant. They
Do not have access to modifying their behaviors or thought processes. Not psychosis... just "not there". Some pieces of the puzzle might be floating in their mind, but... that's all there is: impressions. Check police auditors... you will notice that your police force is full of them, too. Brave? Nah.. blind to danger/ignorant and influenceable /This is America.

I've gone through this shit with a Muslim gal I had known for a decade.. I couldn't figure out what was missing "specifically",
but I had to teach her Eye contact, The 3 magic words and realized that she was emulating behaviors and that her prefrontal cortex had low/inexistent activity.. no need brain scan after what I've studied for years. Please, take notes and bring a wind of change.
Gold: 633.87
Mar 26 2024 07:40am
Quote (IceMage @ Mar 25 2024 08:33pm)
People who have real issues with the behavior, character, or policy of the guy they will eventually vote for don't attend their rallies in a campaign shirt. So these people are adapting in the moment to new information and a real person in front of them, but they will go home and remain steadfast members of the cult.

Trying to humanize people who support an evil man has been a key theme from the mainstream media since the day reasonable people could agree that he was, in fact, evil.

Staggering lack of awareness, as per usual.
Gold: 5.00
Mar 26 2024 02:53pm
People want to believe there is some menacing cult around Trump, it's mostly a fantasy scape inside their heads. The evil orange man is largely guilty of messaging gaffs and petty mishaps, but the real alleged evil deeds have been smoke and mirrors fabricated by Dems. The things sticking to him are bias civil litigation from democratic power hubs, and constant replay and reiteration of his gaffs. The way MSM covers it, usually energized his base.

I think US has a segment of population who just ready for something new top to bottom. The Trump vote represents a f-u to established. Personally, Trump is a weak person to be POTUS. His first term highlights his inability to form an effective administration, lots of back stabbing. Probably more of same if he goes for another 4

This post was edited by RedFromWinter on Mar 26 2024 02:53pm
Gold: 5.00
Mar 26 2024 02:57pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 25 2024 02:25pm)
edit: Now you start to see reverse racism amongst the poor blacks who've always got the shaft and now illegal immigrants getting all the "handouts" they used to get so now even blacks who only vote Democrat are thinking about voting Republican for the 1st time. This is how I know Trump will win in a landslide. The most Democrat faithful jumping off the Biden train and it's not because Biden said, "If you don't vote for me you ain't black". It's actually just they finally realized they were being used as a political pawn to the Democrat party and nothing more.

No more free koolaid for blacks that's only for illegals now. White people don't get koolaid because they are intrinsically racist and bad people whose ancestors owned slaves :wallbash: :rofl:

Chicago city meetings been off the chain in recent months. You spot on about the local blacks being pissed. The city mayor is just a punching bag for every locals 3 minutes.

This post was edited by RedFromWinter on Mar 26 2024 02:57pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll