d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Why People Call Trumpers A Cult
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.66
Mar 25 2024 02:02pm
Quote (MildSambal @ Mar 25 2024 12:56pm)
Emblematic of a system as a whole for sure

On that then, I agree.
Gold: 2,168.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 25 2024 02:04pm
Quote (MildSambal @ 25 Mar 2024 14:35)
if acknowledging flaws included accountability for crimes then i'd agree

Quote (MildSambal @ 25 Mar 2024 14:45)
that does indeed include left wing politicians and corporate lobbyists that align with them to stir their agenda via sensationalist media

Do you think the elite will ever give anyone any semblance of accountability when they themselves are the most compromised individuals?

Who gave my military the right to blow up 2,000 nuclear weapons for "science" while irreversibly damaging OUR planet?

How about those open air biological experiments they carried out on unsuspecting VICTIMS who were innocent civilians.

Let's build nuclear power plants near oceans and fault lines because access to bodies of water SAVES MONEY for "cooling" but makes it 100x less safe. Think Fukushima still ain't leakin? Think Chernobyl is all good?

Think that GMO food we all now are forced to eat is better for you?

To believe in politics is to believe in the grandest illusion sold to man.

You are an expendable "resource" and a rapidly increasing "liability" to the power that's always ran the show.

Every human has to lie to themselves everyday to avoid facing this inevitable truth. Painful but true that's why they spare no expense what so ever.

The last real President.

“The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings...Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe...no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent...For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.”
― President John F. Kennedy

Gold: 2,955.95
Mar 25 2024 02:59pm
Quote (MildSambal @ Mar 25 2024 09:12am)
Two reporters, one of whom with a stutter, talked to some Trump fans at a rally, to ask about Trump mocking people with disabilities, including mocking Biden's stutter.

Looked like they looked for people with disabilities. All of them disapproved of Trump belittling people with disabilities but they all will vote for him no matter what. Some of them tried to make excuses or rationalized Trump's behavior.

Near a food truck inside the venue, I struck up a conversation with a woman from Cincinnati named Vanessa Miller. She was wearing a T-shirt that read Jesus Is My Savior, Trump Is My President, and a dog tag inscribed with the serenity prayer. She hadn’t seen, or heard about, the clip of Trump mimicking Biden. “Trump is a good man,” Miller said. “He’s not perfect. Biden is not handicapped. He’s just an ass, and he does not care about this country.” She went on, “If Trump made fun of Biden, well, like I said, he’s not perfect, but it wasn’t about a disability. It was about how he has made this country dysfunctional, not disabled.”

A bit later, she told me that “Biden doesn’t stutter; he’s mentally incapable of running this country.” But then she did something surprising: She reached out and grabbed my arm in a maternal fashion. “And I feel what you’re—I feel what you’re saying,” she said, acknowledging my own stutter. “People that are unkind to people with disabilities, it’s shameful. It’s awful. Absolutely disgusting. And I guess I understand that, like, in an election, you know, it gets ugly, and elections get competitive, and people say things, people do things.”

I unlocked my phone and showed her a video of Trump’s stuttering impression. She turned her focus to the mainstream media in general. She said that “for the press to inflame and use disabilities to get people riled up is exactly what they want.” Nothing would stop her from voting for Trump.

This pattern continued in nearly every interaction that day: skepticism, a momentary denouncement, then an eventual conclusion that Trump was still a man worth their vote. A woman named Susie Michael, who runs a Mathnasium tutoring center, told me, “I don’t appreciate the making-fun-of part, but he doesn’t have to be my best friend. He just has to do the best job for the country and for me. So I have to overlook that, because everybody has their good points and their bad points.”

Shana, a special-education teacher from Indiana who did not give her last name, told me, “​I would still support him because I feel like people make mistakes. They say things they shouldn’t say. And I feel like God is the judge on that, you know, and that we’re to forgive him.” She noted that if Trump were to mock Biden’s stutter at this rally, she’d be inclined to write him a letter saying that “everybody was born of God and that we shouldn’t be making fun of anybody.”

Read in The Atlantic: https://apple.news/AuDomSScxT6epbHHzbsjErA

So what is this mindset, disapprove of certain behavior, then rationalize it, then say they support Trump no matter what?

Mass psychosis?

perhaps it was just the womans instinct not to trust you?

FRAUD LEFTIES LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING. THE LATEST IS MISREPRESENTING "BLOODBATH"
biden doesnt and never has had a stutter. he used to be a good orator. go look at any of his old speeches. i will post a video of him public speaking while lying out his azz. the stutter story is just running cover because he is a mush mouth these days, most likey due to age.
the handicap story was trump making fun of some one but not for being handicapped. the left are legendary liars and bogus dude is perfect for them.

notice vid, no stuttering!
Joe Biden's lies are legendary. He's still the same dishonest plagiarist he was 33 years ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCJMF7mflGE
lefties infected with anal TDS make epic chumps

Quote (gnarjay @ Mar 25 2024 09:54am)
yep!

mass psychosis is lefties getting all jabbed up with the trump juice

This post was edited by TiStuff on Mar 25 2024 03:05pm
Gold: 1,890.00
Mar 25 2024 03:12pm
Zion Don or genocidal Joe

The choice is yours!
Mar 25 2024 03:15pm
Quote (MildSambal @ Mar 25 2024 12:45pm)
that does indeed include left wing politicians and corporate lobbyists that align with them to stir their agenda via sensationalist media

so they wernt really in the streets Burning Looting and Murdering??? it was all just media making fake video?

Quote (EndlessSky @ Mar 25 2024 12:55pm)
Ahh, so you hate the upper classes for their legal and career immunity overall. I can't disagree with that.

Although the fact that they are on a certain political slant did give them a bunch of immunity. I don't see you up-in-arms-over that.

The one good thing I will say about America is that it is easier to be a millionaire here than it is anywhere else in the world. Except maybe China. Can't be mad at millionaires if you become one.

lol should be a bernie quote ;)

Gold: 16,514.00
Mar 25 2024 03:20pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 25 2024 01:59pm)

mass psychosis is lefties getting all jabbed up with the trump juice

there is not a democrat on earth who is as dedicated to kissing Biden's butt as you are to kissing Trumps

any time someone criticises Trump, Ti comes in "buh buh buh but what about the DEMOCRATS!"

the longer you refuse to face reality, the harder it will be when the time comes. it might destroy you or put you in a mental institution
Mar 25 2024 03:23pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 25 2024 01:04pm)
Do you think the elite will ever give anyone any semblance of accountability when they themselves are the most compromised individuals?

Who gave my military the right to blow up 2,000 nuclear weapons for "science" while irreversibly damaging OUR planet?

How about those open air biological experiments they carried out on unsuspecting VICTIMS who were innocent civilians.

Let's build nuclear power plants near oceans and fault lines because access to bodies of water SAVES MONEY for "cooling" but makes it 100x less safe. Think Fukushima still ain't leakin? Think Chernobyl is all good?

Think that GMO food we all now are forced to eat is better for you?

To believe in politics is to believe in the grandest illusion sold to man.

You are an expendable "resource" and a rapidly increasing "liability" to the power that's always ran the show.

Every human has to lie to themselves everyday to avoid facing this inevitable truth. Painful but true that's why they spare no expense what so ever.

The last real President.

“The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings...Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe...no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent...For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.”
― President John F. Kennedy[/SIZE][/B]

he was assassinated just one week? later after that?
JFK, it seems he wasnt playing ball with the deep state. i understand he was going to pull out of veit nam or something?
the reason he is called the "last real president" is because the peoples vote was actually legit
------------------------------------------

here is another creepy speech?
A chilling quote from US president Woodrow Wilson
“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it. They know that America is not a place of which it can be said, as it used to be, that a man may choose his own calling and pursue it just as far as his abilities enable him to pursue it; because to-day, if he enters certain fields, there are organizations which will use means against him that will prevent his building up a business which they do not want to have built up; organizations that will see to it that the ground is cut from under him and the markets shut against him. For if he begins to sell to certain retail dealers, to any retail dealers, the monopoly will refuse to sell to those dealers, and those dealers, afraid, will not buy the new man's wares.”

Gold: 633.87
Mar 25 2024 03:25pm
Quote (MildSambal @ Mar 25 2024 03:35pm)
if acknowledging flaws included accountability for crimes then i'd agree

I think they explain that, Trump is a shield against left-wing politics they abhor. And it's not so easy to just ditch Trump, because Trump singularly changed the face of conservative politics, and wrested party control from the likes of the Kochs. There is a real and justified fear that the party elites would try to go back.

What you're describing happens frequently in politics nowadays, though, not just in relation to Trump. Whether it's Fani Willis and Joe and his corruption scandal, if you believe your world is about to end, the ends are far more important than the means. Some people think that we need to just step back from the brink, but I think it's as likely that we're all fighting over diametrically opposed futures, and partisanship reflects the stakes at play.

Mar 25 2024 03:28pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Mar 25 2024 02:20pm)
there is not a democrat on earth who is as dedicated to kissing Biden's butt as you are to kissing Trumps

any time someone criticises Trump, Ti comes in "buh buh buh but what about the DEMOCRATS!"

the longer you refuse to face reality, the harder it will be when the time comes. it might destroy you or put you in a mental institution

your a bigger trump smoocher than i am 'vaccine slut bunch a trump groupies........
https://www.bitchute.com/video/osMDIrsRkxTn/

all the jabbed up lefties are secret trumper sluts
spank me trumpy wumpy spank me

This post was edited by TiStuff on Mar 25 2024 03:47pm
Gold: 16,514.00
Mar 25 2024 03:54pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 25 2024 02:28pm)
your a bigger trump smoocher than i am 'vaccine slut bunch a trump groupies........
https://www.bitchute.com/video/osMDIrsRkxTn/

all the jabbed up lefties are secret trumper sluts
spank me trumpy wumpy spank me

ive been getting vaccines since i was a baby, im sure you have too. REEEE trump juice reeeEEee
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll