d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Illegal Fg Purchases
Closed New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Jan 2 2019 10:57am
I just lost 9,596.00FG.

I never purchased FG outside forum system.

I noticed that one of my "customers" got locked.

baz1k: https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=1138944

I traded with him almost 10K.

Is my FG taken away because of him ? lol

Why my fg was taken away ?

This post was edited by gdias92 on Jan 2 2019 11:02am
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 2 2019 11:02am
This is a site policy.

If a user trades stolen FG, the staff holds and normally executes the right to retrieve and remove that FG from the market.

It is a policy that many users, myself included, have taken serious losses because of. We are required to take responsibility for who we trade with and while this may seem unreasonable, it's the same way pawnshops and other second hand stores do business when dealing with stolen goods. General practice is that if a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is. If a shady seller/buyer contacts you looking for a fast purchase at over market value, you may want to check through that users recent posts.
Jan 2 2019 11:13am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ 2 Jan 2019 14:02)
This is a site policy.

If a user trades stolen FG, the staff holds and normally executes the right to retrieve and remove that FG from the market.

It is a policy that many users, myself included, have taken serious losses because of. We are required to take responsibility for who we trade with and while this may seem unreasonable, it's the same way pawnshops and other second hand stores do business when dealing with stolen goods. General practice is that if a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is. If a shady seller/buyer contacts you looking for a fast purchase at over market value, you may want to check through that users recent posts.

It was "fair" transactions, not overpriced at least for the beginning of ladder.

Does all fg that d2jsp had to retake was already retaken ?

It's sad but i think i will quit d2jsp.

I don't really care about fg, but i don't like the idea of losing money too often.

This post was edited by gdias92 on Jan 2 2019 11:15am
Gold: 6,800.62
Jan 2 2019 11:18am
The reason should be in your gold logs.
If you have any questions, please contact Kevin. He's responsible for handling illegal fg trades.
Jan 2 2019 11:33am
Quote (Wrona @ 2 Jan 2019 14:18)
The reason should be in your gold logs.
If you have any questions, please contact Kevin. He's responsible for handling illegal fg trades.

I sent him a pm.
Admin
Gold: 184,450.50
Trader: Trusted
Jan 2 2019 02:47pm
Your gold was taken for the reason "illegal fg purchase". This only means one thing, you purchased fg illegally (bought fg for $ or similar from another user).

The only LEGAL way to purchase fg is here or through donate for me. Users who have donor forum access also can purchase fg through the Star Upgrades Forum.

Reminder to everyone:
Please note that it is a bannable offense to buy FG directly from another user for money. The only allowed method of using money to buy FG is directly through the forum store.

as mentioned here: https://forums.d2jsp.org/info.php?p=1

If anyone has any further questions please pm me.

Thanks.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Closed New Topic