d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Kettlebell Workout Emom For U Bodybuilder Stiffs
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,057.12
Warn: 50%
Mar 4 2023 02:06am
Ur all stiff and ur strength isn't translatable to combat. U move in 1 linear plane . Ur not well rounded

Today's workout puts anything u do to shame and is 10x more fit than ur lame bbing workouts

*36kg bell

Every minute on the minute
5x 1 arm swing
4x 1 arm snatch
3x 1 arm clean
2x 1 arm ohp
1x front front squat

Next minute left hand

Did 10 sets each hand

Godly 20 minute workout
Gold: 0.00
Mar 4 2023 04:49pm
Quote (hoipolloi @ Mar 4 2023 03:06am)
Ur all stiff and ur strength isn't translatable to combat. U move in 1 linear plane . Ur not well rounded

Today's workout puts anything u do to shame and is 10x more fit than ur lame bbing workouts

*36kg bell

Every minute on the minute
5x 1 arm swing
4x 1 arm snatch
3x 1 arm clean
2x 1 arm ohp
1x front front squat

Next minute left hand

Did 10 sets each hand

Godly 20 minute workout

sure thing
Gold: 361.00
Mar 5 2023 07:14pm
This is very low effort but for the sake of replying, just lol @ 1 squat
Mar 5 2023 07:32pm
Quote (Excusemem8 @ Mar 5 2023 07:14pm)
This is very low effort but for the sake of replying, just lol @ 1 squat

Low effort I would bet my over 10k in the bank u couldn't do 5 rounds of that let alone 20. U might not even be able to do one without practicing for a month

Squatting is the most worthless thing to do in the gym. When I'm in the world and I pick something up off the ground I'm deadliftinf not squatting

Every time I stand up I'm squatting - I get plenty of squatting

Plus if I get in a physical confrontation my upper body strength is going to actually matter. Leg strength isn't

Plus I love when women think they're strong compared to me cuz I barely squat and they dedicate 99% of their workouts 99% of the time to legs and they think oh wow you only squat 315 (without ever even squatting other than random kb stuff once in a while thrown in)
Then I do 30 pull ups or swing clubs around with 1 arm that they cant even statically hold with 2 arms or ohp for 10 something they cant even get to rack position .
I love stupid gym girls I specifically trying with clubs because it forges iron ligaments, tendons, and muscles in the hands and forearms . I've already tried it on ex girlfriends for fun and "playing" and I can easily strangle even a "fit chick" who lifts regularly with my bare hands. Easily.
Give me a random chicken who doesn't even lift and I can apply enough for on her neck to have her unconscious in several seconds. And I've built up my hand and forearm endurance enough that I can maintain nesr maximum strangle strength for a couple of minutes .

Think about that not time ur doing worthless time wasting squats

Gold: 0.00
Mar 5 2023 08:14pm
Quote (hoipolloi @ Mar 5 2023 08:32pm)
Low effort I would bet my over 10k in the bank u couldn't do 5 rounds of that let alone 20. U might not even be able to do one without practicing for a month

Squatting is the most worthless thing to do in the gym. When I'm in the world and I pick something up off the ground I'm deadliftinf not squatting

Plus if I get in a physical confrontation my upper body strength is going to actually matter. Leg strength isn't

Plus I love when women think they're strong compared to me cuz I barely squat and they dedicate 99% of their workouts 99% of the time to legs and they think oh wow you only squat 315 (without ever even squatting other than random kb stuff once in a while thrown in)
Then I do 30 pull ups or swing clubs around with 1 arm that they cant even statically hold with 2 arms or ohp for 10 something they cant even get to rack position .
I love stupid gym girls I specifically trying with clubs because it forges iron ligaments, tendons, and muscles in the hands and forearms . I've already tried it on ex girlfriends for fun and "playing" and I can easily strangle even a "fit chick" who lifts regularly with my bare hands. Easily.
Give me a random chicken who doesn't even lift and I can apply enough for on her neck to have her unconscious in several seconds. And I've built up my hand and forearm endurance enough that I can maintain nesr maximum strangle strength for a couple of minutes .

solid argument
Gold: 500.00
Mar 5 2023 08:23pm
Quote (hoipolloi @ 5 Mar 2023 18:32)
and I can easily strangle even a "fit chick" who lifts regularly with my bare hands. Easily.

Don't worry, d2jsp health and fitness subforum is impressed.
Gold: 0.20
Mar 6 2023 03:03pm
put this guy on a watch list lol
Mar 6 2023 04:15pm
Quote (Decarnate @ Mar 5 2023 08:23pm)
Don't worry, d2jsp health and fitness subforum is impressed.

u eat hamburger helper and ramen noodles every day u think i give a god damn what u think , u cant even swing a 20 lb club, one of the lightest i own
My girlfriend is banging other men and took my kid u think i give a damn about beating u into the living death
Gold: 500.00
Mar 6 2023 04:25pm
Quote (hoipolloi @ 6 Mar 2023 15:15)
u eat hamburger helper and ramen noodles every day u think i give a god damn what u think , u cant even swing a 20 lb club, one of the lightest i own
My girlfriend is banging other men and took my kid u think i give a damn about beating u into the living death

Nah you are a lonely troll desperately seeking attention. Keep posting, I find your posts mildly amusing.
Gold: 361.00
Mar 7 2023 05:57am
Quote (hoipolloi @ Mar 6 2023 09:32am)

i meant low effort troll
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll