d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Are Trap Doors Useful?
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,577.68
Feb 22 2023 08:02pm
2nd TD down, Tier X from a normal monster @ level 29 is good... I forgot to take the image before I clicked on the item, so it is now in my inventory: https://prnt.sc/F6DmKOZmNa27
Gold: 55,531.41
Feb 22 2023 08:29pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Feb 22 2023 06:02pm)
2nd TD down, Tier X from a normal monster @ level 29 is good... I forgot to take the image before I clicked on the item, so it is now in my inventory: https://prnt.sc/F6DmKOZmNa27

A broken clock is correct twice a day

My point is most of us remake a game when we go down a trap door because typically the monsters are more difficult but the drop quality is typically not any better. Of course, luck happens sometimes so entirely up to you if you want to battle more difficult monsters and hope for better drops…or create a new catacomb and hope for better drops :thumbsup:
Gold: 8,577.68
Feb 23 2023 01:09am
Quote (CARTRACK @ 23 Feb 2023 15:29)
A broken clock is correct twice a day

My point is most of us remake a game when we go down a trap door because typically the monsters are more difficult but the drop quality is typically not any better. Of course, luck happens sometimes so entirely up to you if you want to battle more difficult monsters and hope for better drops…or create a new catacomb and hope for better drops :thumbsup:

You are aware that I don't normally run a TD right? (just remake game and start again just lie 99% of LS players including you and your comment right now.) However, since the Event has a +300% MINIMUM to Trap Door Monster level, I chose to explore catacombs and TDs... and I found out things that were WAY better than doing a normal catacomb run around my standard level.

Higher Tier items compared to your character level as shown in the image... my character being level 29 and the White item is Level 35... and of course can ONLY drop from a normal monster, NOT AN Evil Presence since they do NOT drop White items... NOW... if the EP encounter did drops items of level 35 when only being 29... can you imagine the chances of the drop being 200% EE by the RNG gods?

No... then stfu.

EDIT: You are the only broken clock that is correct twice a day, sorry to say this, but it is not in time with my post or opinion... I am 23 hours ahead of you, and you are 24 hours behind me.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Feb 23 2023 01:13am
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll