d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Im Not Trading Og
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,609.00
Feb 2 2023 03:29pm
Quote (Vtrix @ 2 Feb 2023 16:09)
I'm down to keep Barnes and OG. Barnes play the 2, Og the 3. Move siakam,fvv and gtj. I'm hoping for 4+ 1st rd picks and hopefully a young player

Bro there is no fucking need to completely break down the fucking team

Such a fucking nephew statement

Fun fact, if the raps scored their free throws we would be 37-15 right now.. We arent a bad team.

Nick Nurse is the problem. FVV might be the problem but honestly a good coach can fix FVV by actually setting up plays for him to pass instead of letting FVV do literally wevrything which when he runs out of ideas half way through the third quarter it just becomes FVV heaving 3's

Saying we should blow up the raptors is such a beyond fucking retarded statement. report me.

we have Siakam for a whole nother year why the fuck would we trade him for like a frp?? Bro?

a bad game for siakam is like 21/7/7... thats a bad game. And you want to trade him??? He only has a normal max, he only gets paid 130mil.... every other fucker even close to Siakams talent is getting paid 200 mil plus without breaking a sweat right now. Siakam is the best deal on our team.

This post was edited by Crunkt on Feb 2 2023 03:32pm
Gold: 100.00
Feb 2 2023 03:54pm
if its a proposed trade to the lakers you already know its nonsense.

Gold: 666.10
Warn: 20%
Feb 2 2023 03:58pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Feb 2 2023 04:29pm)

Fun fact, if the raps scored their free throws we would be 37-15 right now.. We arent a bad team.

Nick Nurse is the problem. FVV might be the problem but honestly a good coach can fix FVV by actually setting up plays for him to pass instead of letting FVV do literally wevrything which when he runs out of ideas half way through the third quarter it just becomes FVV heaving 3's

Saying we should blow up the raptors is such a beyond fucking retarded statement. report me.

we have Siakam for a whole nother year why the fuck would we trade him for like a frp?? Bro?

a bad game for siakam is like 21/7/7... thats a bad game. And you want to trade him??? He only has a normal max, he only gets paid 130mil.... every other fucker even close to Siakams talent is getting paid 200 mil plus without breaking a sweat right now. Siakam is the best deal on our team.

I'm saying you move siakam and fvv and do a minor rebuild. Siakam gonna demand a massive contract, nd honestly as Fred ages and his size, I'd rather a more athletic taller pg. Especially one who can make plays and be a traditional pg. We get a bunch of firsts and a young player I'd be down. Fvv and siakam should be atleast 4 1sts and more.

I wouldn't be upset if they kept Siakam and OG, but fvv and gtj gotta go. We need better guards and a C.

This post was edited by Vtrix on Feb 2 2023 03:59pm
Feb 2 2023 05:18pm
Quote (Vtrix @ 2 Feb 2023 16:58)
I'm saying you move siakam and fvv and do a minor rebuild. Siakam gonna demand a massive contract, nd honestly as Fred ages and his size, I'd rather a more athletic taller pg. Especially one who can make plays and be a traditional pg. We get a bunch of firsts and a young player I'd be down. Fvv and siakam should be atleast 4 1sts and more.

Siakam is the best deal in the entire league right now

He is under paid compared to every other player with his numbers, you can check

even SGA is getting paid more every year

Siakam is actually the best value max contract in the entire nba right now because masai jewed him down to a 4 year 130mil instead of every other team blowing their allstar to the tune of 180 mil plus. Jrue fucking Holiday is getting paid the same as Siakam.

Siakams contract is arguably the best value in the nba, on a bad day he has numbers most players dream of... I don't see any reason at all to get rid of Siakam

This post was edited by Crunkt on Feb 2 2023 05:23pm
Gold: 666.10
Warn: 20%
Feb 2 2023 06:13pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Feb 2 2023 06:18pm)

Siakam is actually the best value max contract in the entire nba right now because masai jewed him down to a 4 year 130mil instead of every other team blowing their allstar to the tune of 180 mil plus. Jrue fucking Holiday is getting paid the same as Siakam.

Siakams contract is arguably the best value in the nba, on a bad day he has numbers most players dream of... I don't see any reason at all to get rid of Siakam

Because man he's in his peak, this is max value. We got him 1 more year after this(37mil) then he's gonna get a major pay increase. You willing to.max him? Trade him now and build around guys like OG and Barnes. Do you think can they become a top 4 team in the east next season(while re tooling)? His contract also makes him a very juicy trade chip, easy to match salaries + team gets 1 extra of control. Him n fvv could fetch a nice return and set us up for the future.
Gold: 13,805.00
Feb 2 2023 06:32pm
Quote (Vtrix @ Feb 2 2023 01:09pm)
I'm down to keep Barnes and OG. Barnes play the 2, Og the 3. Move siakam,fvv and gtj. I'm hoping for 4+ 1st rd picks and hopefully a young player

Raptors have a fuck ton of good assets.

Quote (Crunkt @ Feb 2 2023 01:29pm)

You gotta get rid of Vred Fan Fleet. Dude is terrible unless he's playing the Warriors in the Finals. He's the perfect piece to put the final nail in the Lakers coffin.

OG price is probably too high so you probably don't need to worry about it. I'm not saying he's not worth it but after the Gobert fleecing I doubt many teams will want to ship off a package similar to what Murray got. Same with Siakhim. Those two should be your foundation.

GTJ will likely be an overpay, hopefully from the Warriors.
Gold: 4,374.00
Feb 2 2023 08:11pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Feb 2 2023 04:18pm)

Jrue holiday is an all star though
Gold: 0.00
Feb 2 2023 08:37pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Feb 3 2023 06:18am)

SGA is a way better player than Siakam so
Feb 2 2023 09:30pm
Quote (Proint @ 2 Feb 2023 19:32)
Raptors have a fuck ton of good assets.

You gotta get rid of Vred Fan Fleet. Dude is terrible unless he's playing the Warriors in the Finals. He's the perfect piece to put the final nail in the Lakers coffin.

OG price is probably too high so you probably don't need to worry about it. I'm not saying he's not worth it but after the Gobert fleecing I doubt many teams will want to ship off a package similar to what Murray got. Same with Siakhim. Those two should be your foundation.

GTJ will likely be an overpay, hopefully from the Warriors.

Finally someone talking sense
Feb 4 2023 08:53am
Quote (Vtrix @ 2 Feb 2023 19:13)
Because man he's in his peak, this is max value. We got him 1 more year after this(37mil) then he's gonna get a major pay increase. You willing to.max him? Trade him now and build around guys like OG and Barnes. Do you think can they become a top 4 team in the east next season(while re tooling)? His contract also makes him a very juicy trade chip, easy to match salaries + team gets 1 extra of control. Him n fvv could fetch a nice return and set us up for the future.

I see what you are saying I just think Siakams contract is a thing of beauty and I wouldn't get rid of it you arent going to get what Siakam can give for the same amount of money imo unless like again you are getting SGA or w/e but anyone that is currently putting up these numbers with this salary is not proven as well as Siakam is so I don't want to trade Siakam..

Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll