d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Why Cant Black People Say "ask"
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 35,445.24
Warn: 10%
Feb 8 2023 06:30am
Quote (Snyft2 @ Feb 8 2023 06:21am)
hey, i live in serbia ^_^ we arent really shy to discuss race differences, especially because we have the same problem you do, just with gypsies

gypsies are probably even worse because they multiply like rabbits and have like 10-15 kids on average :mellow:

anyways, i didnt have a sample from the general population so i cant make any statements for that. but for migrants, there was around 1 SD difference between whites and blacks and neither had 100. white refugees had around 95, blacks had around 80 :unsure: sample wasnt very big either, but thats all i had :cry:

edit: i am interested in learning about differences in frontal lobes though! i dont know much about that :(

Homogeny has always been the number 1 key to a safe and healthy society.
So your distrust of gypsies is well founded and is a natural and good thing.

Here is some info on frontal lobes:

Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 8 2023 07:48am
Quote (sirthom @ Feb 8 2023 01:30pm)
Homogeny has always been the number 1 key to a safe and healthy society.
So your distrust of gypsies is well founded and is a natural and good thing.

Here is some info on frontal lobes:

https://i.imgur.com/wrYCaWD.png

oh ive never doubted the fact that homogeneity plays a big part in the health of the society :unsure: although 10 years ago i would never actually think why that is cause it was instinctive to me, and instinct is a genetic memory so to say, so if its there its usually for a reason

but then some midwit girl ive met told me "well diversity is a good thing, see how the western countries have so many different races and they are doing way better than us"

i didnt really know what to say. i mean her argument was obviously shit, sweden and germany etc werent successful because they had migrants, but vice versa, they had migrants because they were successful :mellow: but it made me sad that people these days are so out of touch with their instincts that they dont see things as obvious as this :(

if we last 5 years without a global collapse, im gonna eat this keyboard :wacko:
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll