ISO
> Bow Build
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 13,897.69
Jan 20 2023 04:07pm
sry not sure where else to post this
Ive been trying to find a great build for bow's
So far Ive done longbow & T8 Mistpiercer
Also max merc gear (leather) currently trying to lvl up cloth gear though for more dmg
I def prefer mistpiercer over longbow because its just a huge cannon and can re direct if the target moves
can anyone recommend a more specific build? maybe different bow? what armor pieces?
I like to do faction battles in YZ, Corrupted Dungeons, solo dungeons, arena battles. Little afraid to lose gear in t6+ so i put on cheap gear for that.
any tips/ guides appreciated.
Gold: 209.00
Jan 20 2023 05:27pm
Albion is a very situational game. Mistpiecer is best for single target PVP, longbow is best for mass PVP (zvz), cc items are best for 1v1 / 2v2 / 5v5; defensive items are best for zvz; everything is situational, you see?
You have to try out a lot of things, that is the way. What i can assure you are these things:

1 - for mass pvp (ZVZ) = cleric robe, longbow,scholar sandals and fort sterling cape are a must have.
2 - for 5v5 to 1v1 situations, mistpiercer and royal sandals are must have.
3 - for solo gathering, spectre shoes, lymhurst cape and mercenary jacket are a must have.

don't do solo dungeons, these are very old and will reward you very little for your time. corrupteds are also bad.
always be faction flagged if you are farming in blue/yellow zones.
best silver/hour in 2023 is gathering t5 yellow zones flagged and joining faction activities in the area while doing it.
best resource to gather in 2023 is leather.
once you hit tier 8 gather in all resources, go gather in the mysts. best farm atm.
safest mount for solo gathering is pest lizard

everything else is situational and personal.
join an ARCH guild. its the biggest noob-friendly alliance in the game.

gl!

This post was edited by d0t2 on Jan 20 2023 05:31pm
Go Back To Albion Online Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll