d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Softcore Trading >
Price Check
> Quitting Poe - Perfect Legacy Flasks
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 0.00
Jan 9 2023 10:25pm
Hi everyone! This is my first post on d2jsp. Playing d2 since release. Playing POE since harbinger. I heard a lot about d2jsp but never used it until now. I decided to quit poe after great economic reform Divines become Exalted.
I was crafting and keeping these flasks for the day I buy my own Mageblood. My 80 exalted melted to 40 divine just before the economic change. So I was done playing POE. Quite happy with d2r.

Now I want to sell some gozu items and buy d2r currency with that FG. Sorry for my english. Sorry If I am doing something wrong. This is my first time in d2jsp. Thanks for the tolerance you are going to show me.

Asking for the price check for my items. Here is the first party :

https://i.ibb.co/vQ80tJX/flasks.png

This post was edited by revoith on Jan 9 2023 10:28pm
Gold: Locked
Jan 10 2023 06:33pm

This post was edited by Phantaszm on Jan 10 2023 06:34pm
Jan 11 2023 05:21am
Thanks for the help about images. Still no price givers though.
Gold: 950.00
Jan 11 2023 06:00am
Based purely on a trade site search, these are what I would estimate your flasks are worth:

1) about 150 divine
2) about 350 divine
3) about 95 divine
4) about 200 divine

divines are selling now between 12 and 15 fg.
You're pretty new here, so I will also give you this advice - if you want full value for these flasks, you are going to have to post them for trade in game, then sell the divines here. You are going to struggle to sell the items here unless you are willing to part with them for less than their worth.

Good luck with selling
Jan 11 2023 08:26am
Quote (skaspels @ Jan 11 2023 03:00pm)
Based purely on a trade site search, these are what I would estimate your flasks are worth:

1) about 150 divine
2) about 350 divine
3) about 95 divine
4) about 200 divine

divines are selling now between 12 and 15 fg.
You're pretty new here, so I will also give you this advice - if you want full value for these flasks, you are going to have to post them for trade in game, then sell the divines here. You are going to struggle to sell the items here unless you are willing to part with them for less than their worth.

Good luck with selling

Thanks a lot for your help dear friend! I was going to put them directly to the trade section. But I did not see any post like : "Here are the items, willing to listen offers". Everyone put a value for their items or currency. So I did not want to do something wrong or any mistake. I just wanted to learn the estimated prices for these. Then put them in trade. But now I have an estimation. So sad to quit POE. Maybe the best game community ever. I like every member of this community. Even the trolls. I wish GGG was not corrupted like in the old days of Harbinger. I started questioning myself right after that big economical reform in POE. How can a newbie player adapt to all these ultra mega gozu items and stuff (Just like Diablo 3 brought "Ancient Ancient unique items") coming in the next season while big old veterans like me struggling to adapt every new content. I know haters will always exist to make troll comments on this. But no worries, I will never look at them the way I look at Blizz Licker Fan Bois. Anyway here is not the place for this discussion.

By the way, how does Mediator service work? Do I need to pay for it?
Jan 11 2023 10:56am
I've already given you an offer via PM

And the price check above is pretty unreliable
Also, I don't understand why a guy who's asking for a price check on a 16/18 RF helm is giving price checks
Anyone who actually understands the PoE market and legit buy/sell prices wouldn't need price checks lol

I'm almost certain that the prices he gave are based only on the "online" ones at the time of his search
Also, there is literally 0 consideration about how long an item has been listed

For instance, an item listed 2 months ago at 100 divines should be a clear indicator that its listed price is unrealistic (to sell at)

Also, a granite flask with 100% armour and 25 + 70% inc effect sells for like 150-180divs (pretty sure there's an offer for 180divs on TFT which sold a few days ago), and is considered one of the best bases + mod combo available for Mageblood users
So to say the other flasks (150, 200, 350) can be worth more than that is very very unlikely
You can argue that since it's on a less common base it has more value, but its value is ultimately driven by the buyer (unless you want to list the item for months and months)

However, the statement he made about selling the item in-game first for divines and then selling the divines for fg is probably your best bet for getting the most out of your items

You only ever really try to sell ITEMS (not currency) on d2jsp if the item in question is like an Alt Art or a unique that will sell easily in-game
Jan 11 2023 01:29pm

Quote (Phantaszm @ Jan 11 2023 07:56pm)
I've already given you an offer via PM

And the price check above is pretty unreliable
Also, I don't understand why a guy who's asking for a price check on a 16/18 RF helm is giving price checks
Anyone who actually understands the PoE market and legit buy/sell prices wouldn't need price checks lol

I'm almost certain that the prices he gave are based only on the "online" ones at the time of his search
Also, there is literally 0 consideration about how long an item has been listed

For instance, an item listed 2 months ago at 100 divines should be a clear indicator that its listed price is unrealistic (to sell at)

Also, a granite flask with 100% armour and 25 + 70% inc effect sells for like 150-180divs (pretty sure there's an offer for 180divs on TFT which sold a few days ago), and is considered one of the best bases + mod combo available for Mageblood users
So to say the other flasks (150, 200, 350) can be worth more than that is very very unlikely
You can argue that since it's on a less common base it has more value, but its value is ultimately driven by the buyer (unless you want to list the item for months and months)

However, the statement he made about selling the item in-game first for divines and then selling the divines for fg is probably your best bet for getting the most out of your items

You only ever really try to sell ITEMS (not currency) on d2jsp if the item in question is like an Alt Art or a unique that will sell easily in-game

oow calm down bro. No need to heat.
I see. I was quite good at trading, giving prices etc.. before leaving POE. Never used trademacro or etc.. But POE is just POE. You give a break for 3 months, you come back and everything is different. By the way I have no rush at the moment. They are not trash. Best items could wait for a while until the real deserving buyer comes out.
You told me that there are no mirror tier among them. Can you describe me a "mirror tier" item? How long have you been playing poe and when did you start playing. Just curiosity..
I can wait until I get a real deserving price. Like I said I am not in a rush.

Jan 11 2023 02:19pm
Quote (revoith @ Jan 11 2023 02:29pm)
oow calm down bro. No need to heat.
I see. I was quite good at trading, giving prices etc.. before leaving POE. Never used trademacro or etc.. But POE is just POE. You give a break for 3 months, you come back and everything is different. By the way I have no rush at the moment. They are not trash. Best items could wait for a while until the real deserving buyer comes out.
You told me that there are no mirror tier among them. Can you describe me a "mirror tier" item? How long have you been playing poe and when did you start playing. Just curiosity..
I can wait until I get a real deserving price. Like I said I am not in a rush.

Since you have the time, you can figure out what mirror-tier items are like. Simplest definition is anything that is worth around a mirror lol

Furthermore, hopefully you've understood by now that your friend who priced your flasks as possibly "mirror-tier" is completely wrong

Just go play PoE and ask around or list the items to match other seller's prices and hope it sells
Jan 11 2023 02:36pm
Quote (Phantaszm @ Jan 11 2023 11:19pm)
Since you have the time, you can figure out what mirror-tier items are like. Simplest definition is anything that is worth around a mirror lol

Furthermore, hopefully you've understood by now that your friend who priced your flasks as possibly "mirror-tier" is completely wrong

Just go play PoE and ask around or list the items to match other seller's prices and hope it sells

Okay bro. In fact probably I started playing poe way before you were aware of your self existence. I played a lot. Traded a lot. If you read what I wrote in the post. I am getting ready for the retirement. I am coming back from end of the road that you are taking first steps. And we came across. That is all. You offered me 1500FG for all these items. Do you think you did the best offer? After you mocking my items, I started to feel like I will get 2-3x times better offer than yours.
Jan 11 2023 03:32pm
Quote (revoith @ Jan 11 2023 03:36pm)
Okay bro. In fact probably I started playing poe way before you were aware of your self existence. I played a lot. Traded a lot. If you read what I wrote in the post. I am getting ready for the retirement. I am coming back from end of the road that you are taking first steps. And we came across. That is all. You offered me 1500FG for all these items. Do you think you did the best offer? After you mocking my items, I started to feel like I will get 2-3x times better offer than yours.

No idea what in the world you're saying

Also, I don't know how having played PoE longer is a bragging right lol
Regardless, since you seem to value someone's play time on a game, mine is
Last Visited: Jan 10, 2023

Yes, I made an offer of 1500fg, 500fg for each of the flask. Has anyone else offered? Did I say it's my final price?

Furthermore, I don't understand how I mocked your items
All I said was that the price checks given by the other guy is most likely inaccurate and inflated
I agreed with him that selling the items in-game is a much better choice

Also, my price-checks are usually pretty on-point
For instance, check out this thread -> https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=98553756&f=107
The seller originally thought it was around 1 mirror, lowered to 650divs
I told him that similar claws can be bought for around 150divs (though his is better)
The seller eventually ended up listing the claw for 200divs on d2jsp and in-game I saw him trying to sell for 150divs

At the end of the day, you're only upset because I'm trying to let you know that if you actually want the items sold to fund your D2R adventures, then the price checks you've been given is inaccurate
I never once said that they're bad flasks. I even said that though its not the most commonly desired flask, due to it being on an uncommon base, it can be more expensive though it will be ultimately the buyer's choice

Anyways, good luck
Go Back To Softcore Trading Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check