d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Hellhole - Netflix Poland Horror Movie
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 305.00
Jan 9 2023 04:55pm
Ocotber 2022 on Netflix.

I cannot find the trailer on Internet, i wonder why ...

I just watched this movie and i have to say this is the best horror movie i have seen since The Witch (2016).

Obviously, if you arent into horror movies things, you will probably not enjoy it. This is slow, no action and nearly no dialogue. But the story is very great even if there is nothing realy new. Actors are good. Musics are very cool. The Monastry and decors are incredible. Everything is present to creat a very heavy and creepy atmosphere. And you know what ? there is an ending ! Most of horror movies have no ending, giving huge opened ending. But here, they took a risk, and it works in my opinion !

I highly recomand it !

Did you guys watched it ? what did you think about it ?
Gold: 280,100.00
Jan 10 2023 11:21pm
Great movie. Watched it the other week, knew nothing about it going in so as not to spoil anything, no expectations and loved it. Absolutely love this type of atmosphere/setting, finally something involving religion/priests that wasn't just more boring exorcism junk. I did a write up on a Horror movie thread like last year with a list of personal recommendations, this definitely makes my list. I could do a whole write up on this one, but don't wanna give any spoilers for anyone that hasn't seen it.

As a horror/thriller movie fan, there aren't a ton worth rewatching, but this also makes the more exclusive rewatch list. Also, one I just saw last night was Barbarian (2022), if you haven't seen it, go in without watching or reading anything about it as I did. It's also great and definitely makes the list as well. Hard to believe finding 2 more enjoyable recent horror movies so close together.
Jan 11 2023 06:00am
Quote (Owltech @ Jan 11 2023 06:21am)
Great movie. Watched it the other week, knew nothing about it going in so as not to spoil anything, no expectations and loved it. Absolutely love this type of atmosphere/setting, finally something involving religion/priests that wasn't just more boring exorcism junk. I did a write up on a Horror movie thread like last year with a list of personal recommendations, this definitely makes my list. I could do a whole write up on this one, but don't wanna give any spoilers for anyone that hasn't seen it.

As a horror/thriller movie fan, there aren't a ton worth rewatching, but this also makes the more exclusive rewatch list. Also, one I just saw last night was Barbarian (2022), if you haven't seen it, go in without watching or reading anything about it as I did. It's also great and definitely makes the list as well. Hard to believe finding 2 more enjoyable recent horror movies so close together.

I didnt watch Barbarian yet, but just added in my list for next week ! i will let you know ! i only checked casting and seen Bill Skarsgard ! i like him since Hemlock Groves :love:
Jan 15 2023 04:44pm
Quote (Owltech @ Jan 11 2023 06:21am)

Wow ! i just watched Barbarian ! thanks for sharing ! this was absolutly enjoyable ! we have to chat together about our top horror movies it seems ;)
Gold: 280,100.00
Jan 20 2023 01:02am
Quote (CHIWAWA @ Jan 15 2023 02:44pm)
Wow ! i just watched Barbarian ! thanks for sharing ! this was absolutly enjoyable ! we have to chat together about our top horror movies it seems ;)

Actually, looks like we did a year ago when I wrote my list in this thread haha

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=89652473&f=197&o=110

Another more recent one that I felt was at least worth a watch is Men(2022). I somewhat knew going in it has a deeper social commentary, but I didn't really dwell on that part during the movie, just enjoyed the creep factor.

Might like that one if you haven't seen it yet.
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll