d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Best Horror/thriller/dark Movies U Watched
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,120.20
Jan 8 2023 09:06pm
Quote (Mathanuel @ Dec 12 2022 04:14pm)
there are plenty but. here we go:

in the post I'd llike to hear what ur favourite movies when in comes to the Horror, Thriller and Dark genre

for me that is:

crimson rivers1, crimson river 2: dark side it build up story , good actors, historical reference
the ninth gate: based on a novel.. dark side.. features jonny depp
evil dead.. the remake. really good . disclaimer: gorey
event horizon: scifi + horror: great camera, great production, looks nice for pre 2000

fightclub in terms of being horrified by oneself : definitely.
training day. anti hero topic.. whats right whats wrong kind of question being dealt with.. also in term of being horrified with oneself

deathnote the movie with actors. the good one. not talking about the netflix remake.

fight club and training day are awesome i really love those movies. Not so dark but definetely great

im not very much into horror as i may be annoyingly demanding with the plot, performances, etc... so i usually prefer thrillers or psichologycal horror movies

i really like hannibal. the first one is the best imho
the sixth sense
memento
unbreakable - split - glass (the trilogy)
sputnik. horror one (i would have prefered another ending, but good movie still)
babadoock. horror one, (pretty decent i believe)
alien

thats all i can think of. i know many are very well known movies, but if you havent watched any of them, i totally encourage you to do so:)

ps. event horizon is one of my favourite movies of that genre! i recommend you playing dead space:P

Quote (BrianPeppers @ Dec 13 2022 01:33am)
Event Horizon is wild, definitely an intense movie esp towards the end. I dont watch a lot of horror tbh but I'll list a few I've see htat are kinda cool:

Neon Demon
12 Monkeys
Evil Dead
The World of Kanako
The Omega Man
Dawn of the Dead (1978)/Return of the Living Dead
An American Werrewolf in London
Matador
The Devils
From Beyond
Re-Animator

I'm sorry more of these dont match your thread :cry:

nice list, i will watch 12 monkeys as it is in netflix and i recently heard that it is good:)
Gold: 12,335.22
Jan 8 2023 11:27pm
Quote (Necromorfo @ Jan 8 2023 08:06pm)
fight club and training day are awesome i really love those movies. Not so dark but definetely great

im not very much into horror as i may be annoyingly demanding with the plot, performances, etc... so i usually prefer thrillers or psichologycal horror movies

i really like hannibal. the first one is the best imho
the sixth sense
memento
unbreakable - split - glass (the trilogy)
sputnik. horror one (i would have prefered another ending, but good movie still)
babadoock. horror one, (pretty decent i believe)
alien

thats all i can think of. i know many are very well known movies, but if you havent watched any of them, i totally encourage you to do so:)

ps. event horizon is one of my favourite movies of that genre! i recommend you playing dead space:P

nice list, i will watch 12 monkeys as it is in netflix and i recently heard that it is good:)

Hell ye I hope you like it. It's off the rails crazy but it's a fun ride imo.

Just finished The Ninth Gate and that one is a fairly slow burn compared to some thriller/horror flicks but I thought it was pretty good.
Gold: 5,120.20
Jan 9 2023 09:10am
im watching it this weekend at the latest:)

again, im not too fan of the horror genre. im too picky:P but whenever i find a well made movie, i can become obseced with it xD
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll