d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Rate Your National Team
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 50%
Nov 23 2022 09:07am
Quote (Bozzmuzik @ 23 Nov 2022 15:48)
Ich sags doch 😂

Ich bin schon immer gegen "unsere mannschaft" gewesen, aber jetzt sag mal ehrlich wo ist Österreich diese wm? :lol:

This post was edited by Duss on Nov 23 2022 09:07am
Warn: 30%
Nov 23 2022 09:07am
Quote (WNxIrvine @ 23 Nov 2022 16:04)
No one is ever gonna convince me that Havertz is anything but f-tier.

Absolute pony.

as a striker, absolutely. i rated him as offensive mid though. have you already forgotten his goal against england?

also, i definitely was too generous with schlotterbeck. man is definitely F tier ever since he joined dortmund.
Gold: 3.33
Nov 23 2022 09:35am
Quote (WNxIrvine @ Nov 23 2022 04:04pm)
No one is ever gonna convince me that Havertz is anything but f-tier.

Absolute pony.

Germans that come to the prem tend to struggle these days. People think they’re good in Germany because they’re playing in the Blundersliga. The last German player that was (kind of) a success was Sane

Remember how Sancho teared up their league at 19 and then has totally flopped in the prem. Trashford and Anthony are starting ahead of him
Warn: 10%
Nov 23 2022 09:39am
Quote (dro94 @ Nov 23 2022 05:35pm)
Germans that come to the prem tend to struggle these days. People think they’re good in Germany because they’re playing in the Blundersliga. The last German player that was (kind of) a success was Sane

Remember how Sancho teared up their league at 19 and then has totally flopped in the prem. Trashford and Anthony are starting ahead of him

Completely different way of playing, generally in premier league intensity is crazy and requires players to work full 90 minutes thus why plays like Fernandinho and other stamina tanks where so good in it. Gegenpress all around

Kagawa another good example of this as was with Mkhatarian
Doesnt make the league bad, just different

Nov 23 2022 09:47am
Quote (Lvivz @ 23 Nov 2022 16:39)
Completely different way of playing, generally in premier league intensity is crazy and requires players to work full 90 minutes thus why plays like Fernandinho and other stamina tanks where so good in it. Gegenpress all around

Kagawa another good example of this as was with Mkhatarian
Doesnt make the league bad, just different

never reply with reason, logic, and perspective to transparent bait by mad hatters...
Gold: 13,750.00
Nov 23 2022 09:52am
japan

all tier S

Nov 23 2022 10:01am
Quote (zarkadon @ 23 Nov 2022 12:24)
Spain is full of average players. Not many I would even consider for an A tier... I'd say they are mostly B-C tier.

To make things worse, Luis Enrique has left out some of our better players (I'd highlight Aspas, Nacho, Merino, Brahim and Canales) because for some reason he has faith in awful/finished players like Morata, Ferrán Torres, Koke and Eric García. I can at least understand him calling a way past it Busquets and Alba to add some experience to the group, but in no world should Ferrán Torres and Eric García make it to the team... those are definitely F tier.

That being said, I do like Luis Enrique as a manager and motivator. Even if the players are over all very mediocre, he has so far always managed to make them work together as a team. I hope we can make it to quarterfinals... anything beyond that is a success.

interesting. i'd definitely put guys like rodri, laporte, pau torres up there. and despite gavi's kopa trophy being a bit of a joke, i'd definitely consider him and pedri a-tier talents at least.

This post was edited by fender on Nov 23 2022 10:02am
Gold: 751.50
Nov 23 2022 11:03am
Quote (zarkadon @ Nov 23 2022 12:24pm)
Spain is full of average players. Not many I would even consider for an A tier... I'd say they are mostly B-C tier.

To make things worse, Luis Enrique has left out some of our better players (I'd highlight Aspas, Nacho, Merino, Brahim and Canales) because for some reason he has faith in awful/finished players like Morata, Ferrán Torres, Koke and Eric García. I can at least understand him calling a way past it Busquets and Alba to add some experience to the group, but in no world should Ferrán Torres and Eric García make it to the team... those are definitely F tier.

That being said, I do like Luis Enrique as a manager and motivator. Even if the players are over all very mediocre, he has so far always managed to make them work together as a team. I hope we can make it to quarterfinals... anything beyond that is a success.

sounds kinda harsh, imo spain has had a very deep and talented squad for a long time

they look pretty good at this moment :p
Gold: 22,821.00
Nov 23 2022 12:00pm
Mexico a solid B

Great ball possession with little to no attacking creativity.

This post was edited by MigNado on Nov 23 2022 12:00pm
Gold: 2,570.91
Nov 23 2022 04:12pm
Quote (Mr_Mill @ 23 Nov 2022 15:43)
Looks like Garcia and Torres transfers to Barca did not pan out well then?

Any reason why Thiago wasn't called up? Or is he injuried again?

Nope. Both are absolute garbage. The only reason Ferrán Torres goes is because he's Luis Enrique's son in law. Eric García on the other hand drew Luis Enrique's attention while he worked in Barça's youth system (when Eric was 10), and they've bonded ever since.

Luis Enrique has openly stated on several occasions that he doesn't care too much about club performances, but rather he prefers focusing on team building with players he has chemistry with.

It's why his call ups are often questionable (players that don't even start with their clubs or are outright mediore get the call, while much better and in form players are left out), but it's also why the team is so well blended.

Quote (fender @ 23 Nov 2022 17:01)
interesting. i'd definitely put guys like rodri, laporte, pau torres up there. and despite gavi's kopa trophy being a bit of a joke, i'd definitely consider him and pedri a-tier talents at least.

Gavi I'd say has great potential, but probably not A-Tier yet. Pedri, Pau, Azpilicueta and Rodri are A-tier. I'd say Laporte and Carvajal too, but their form is uncertain and the latter isn't going to play much any way.

That's not many A-tier players, at least not for Spain's standards... hence why I said I wouldn't consider many above B tier. Not doing the math, but we probably have around 20-25% A tier, 40% B tier, 25-30% C tier, and then we have Ferrán and Eric who are stealing a living. Normally you would expect Spain to have at least close to half of its squad in the S+A tier, but I can't say it is the case.

Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 23 Nov 2022 18:03)
sounds kinda harsh, imo spain has had a very deep and talented squad for a long time

they look pretty good at this moment :p

Well, note that I said mediocre players but a team that works. I would honestly not be interested in signing many of our players if I were a CL club, but that's not to say the team can't compete or play well. Players and team are different concepts, maybe I wasn't clear on what I meant.

This post was edited by zarkadon on Nov 23 2022 04:13pm
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll