d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Motor Sports & Cars > Why Are The Prices Of Cars So High Now?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,776.70
Jan 11 2023 06:43pm
supply and demand i took advantage and came out with quite a bit more than i paid for my gt350.

new cars is chip supply and how they still use like 30 year old tech and refuse to update so the number of factory's still making them is pretty small.
Gold: 175.00
Jan 19 2023 08:32pm
From my knowledge it's because most or all dealerships are financing their own products or land with mortgages so as the rates go up so does whatever they are selling.

Maybe not the workers but the owners are living with their own financial problems, they took out loans to get the product to you and as the days go by they're losing money as the product's value is going down.

I know a lot of people have the stigma of dealerships/salesman being scammers or whatever but as person who shortly worked in the industry and understands it somewhat it's can be fair most of the time.

It's business, think about if you took out a loan to have something to sell and it's just sitting as you have to pay overhead costs and still try to make a profit?
Go Back To Motor Sports & Cars Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll