d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Looking For Wow Guide Writers 2-3k Fg Per 1k Word
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.01
Jun 9 2023 09:25pm
Quote (straightedgerevenge @ Jun 2 2023 02:45am)
Definitely not you 😀
You literally called the things you do pretty casual lol

that's because outside of members of 3 guilds/organizations, literally everyone is a casual.

and for the person who said definitely not you, congrats, youve already probably watched some of my guides, or ones I have contributed to.

Just more ignorant noob accounts on d2jsp, just like the old days.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 10 2023 02:33am
Quote (DaRkEnigma @ Jun 9 2023 11:25pm)
that's because outside of members of 3 guilds/organizations, literally everyone is a casual.

and for the person who said definitely not you, congrats, youve already probably watched some of my guides, or ones I have contributed to.

Just more ignorant noob accounts on d2jsp, just like the old days.

I don’t watch guides for WoW unless it’s for a npc i can’t find, a quest that i can’t figure out or something of that nature.

Tf kind of assumption is that?? Do you think you’re some almighty god because you wrote a guide 😂
Jun 10 2023 02:36am
nah just responded with a shitty attitude to a shitty comment. enjoy :D

(also if commenters weren't illiterate, they would have noted a bounty mentioned in initial post, which to be fair I did completely forget about when responding to the comment).

and you don't look at any guides? so you do open world, entry content.

when I said casual, I still meant 0.1 to NA first content clears, ect.

but i bow to you, you only look at guides when you can't figure out a quest. clearly the expert lmao

This post was edited by DaRkEnigma on Jun 10 2023 02:42am
Gold: 0.00
Jun 10 2023 06:57am
Quote (DaRkEnigma @ Jun 10 2023 04:36am)
nah just responded with a shitty attitude to a shitty comment. enjoy :D

(also if commenters weren't illiterate, they would have noted a bounty mentioned in initial post, which to be fair I did completely forget about when responding to the comment).

and you don't look at any guides? so you do open world, entry content.

when I said casual, I still meant 0.1 to NA first content clears, ect.

but i bow to you, you only look at guides when you can't figure out a quest. clearly the expert lmao

I never once offered any service of writing a guide.
I simply told you that raids on heroic and running a 20 key a week don’t equate to you being a pro player. Then you chimed back in and threw in your 2 cents.

Get over yourself lmfao.

I have too raided in top 10 guilds, it’s nothing special my guy.

This post was edited by straightedgerevenge on Jun 10 2023 07:01am
Jun 10 2023 11:48am
first content clear NA for content.

go google a guide to figure out what that means, absolute trashcan lmao.

also waiting for where I offered to write the guide? a bounty was offered.

i really struggle to believe you have ever been in any top 10 guild honestly. got any proof or are you just being a rat talking shit?

(waiting for absolute shitter excuse why it isnt worth your time to verify, ect)

This post was edited by DaRkEnigma on Jun 10 2023 11:50am
Jun 10 2023 11:55am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

heres your shitty logs from tbc https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/mankrik/piff?zone=1013#zone=1010

heres my logs from NORTH AMERICA FIRST TEMPEST KEEP CLEAR DURING CLASSIC RACE. (put it in caps so your dumb ass blue parsing monkey ass can figure it out)

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MkY6cLKqRpjwXVWy#fight=47&type=damage-done

you play shaman in the 70th percentile

i cleared content NA FIRST, world second during a race between all speed run guilds.

once more, you are an absolute trashcan, fuck off lmao

Jun 10 2023 11:58am
Holy shit dude, I actually just looked through your logs.

you are objectively extremely bad at this game, holy fuck lmao. wanna get on discord and i can walk you through how to play your class? LOL

and no, you have never played in a top 10 guild. you have never played in a top 10,000 guild unless you were roleplaying as an officers e-girlfriend or some shit dude. your logs are fucking bad.

I also just looked up your past guilds......... please dear god do not tell me youre trying to claim "helm" was a top 10 guild....

you guys were barely top 10 on your fucking dead backwater server?

This post was edited by DaRkEnigma on Jun 10 2023 12:06pm
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll