d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Kings Of The North!!
Prev12347Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,382.00
Oct 2 2022 03:19pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 2 2022 02:10pm)
Only a few but that's better then most.

Packers reign over the North is over. As a Vikings fan all I care about is the division. We're moving forward while every other team is moving backwards.

Yup glad I woke up for it. Only needed one cup of coffee since both teams played decent for being in London lol

But they ain't bad there's a difference

Packers 1 Super bowl win with Rodgers and they choked how many playoff games with home field advantage for years. How many first round bye's to then choke hard?

Yea the Vikings suck but at least I can admit my team isn't winning the Superbowl this year. Packers fans still think Rodgers can do it all.

Finland

I would rather be picked a favorite every year and basically final four everytime. You have no shot because you don't even make the playoffs lol nor do you suck enough to get a good draft pick.
Gold: 2,250.71
Oct 2 2022 03:22pm
regular season games are our super bowl, mediocre for life.
Gold: 3,259.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 2 2022 03:39pm
Quote (Jihn420 @ 2 Oct 2022 16:19)
I would rather be picked a favorite every year and basically final four everytime. You have no shot because you don't even make the playoffs lol nor do you suck enough to get a good draft pick.

So 4th place is good every year?

We've drafted arguably some of the best wide receivers with those "shitty draft picks"

Quote (Laoshun @ 2 Oct 2022 16:22)
regular season games are our super bowl, mediocre for life.

This guy gets it B)

Quote (Cbramgar @ 2 Oct 2022 16:14)
17 game season its been 4 games....

Can't get the jist by now you probably aren't paying attention.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 2 2022 03:39pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 2 2022 02:39pm)

We've drafted arguably some of the best wide receivers with those "shitty draft picks"

This guy gets it B)

or you are in the wrong forum.
Gold: 40,007.05
Oct 2 2022 04:24pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 2 2022 04:10pm)
Only a few but that's better then most.

Packers reign over the North is over. As a Vikings fan all I care about is the division. We're moving forward while every other team is moving backwards.

Yup glad I woke up for it. Only needed one cup of coffee since both teams played decent for being in London lol

But they ain't bad there's a difference

Packers 1 Super bowl win with Rodgers and they choked how many playoff games with home field advantage for years. How many first round bye's to then choke hard?

Yea the Vikings suck but at least I can admit my team isn't winning the Superbowl this year. Packers fans still think Rodgers can do it all.

Finland

One lucky win and you think you're going to be division champs lol
Oct 2 2022 04:33pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 2 2022 02:39pm)

This guy gets it B)

Great WRs with no QB 😂 still dodge the rest of my comment for not even making the playoffs to begin with
Oct 5 2022 08:23am
Quote (LongClip @ 2 Oct 2022 17:24)

We have 3 lucky wins this season give credit where credits do. :rofl:

Quote (Jihn420 @ 2 Oct 2022 17:33)
Great WRs with no QB 😂 still dodge the rest of my comment for not even making the playoffs to begin with

The Vikings have never had a great QB even when we had Favre it was at the end of his career and every QB since(Cousins included) has been a total bust. Everyone knows that I don't know what point you are trying to make you said we draft shitty but the Vikes rarely get a pick in the top 10 and still have drafted great WR's and defensive talent.

So back to what's more embarrassing a team that's had arguably one of the best QB's to play the game for 17 years and only has 1 championship in that time frame(Brady had 6 in that time frame as you know)

or

A team that has never had an elite qb and as a result struggles to even make the playoffs let alone win a game when they get there.

? :bouncy:
Oct 5 2022 10:41am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 5 2022 07:23am)
We have 3 lucky wins this season give credit where credits do. :rofl:

The Vikings have never had a great QB even when we had Favre it was at the end of his career and every QB since(Cousins included) has been a total bust. Everyone knows that I don't know what point you are trying to make you said we draft shitty but the Vikes rarely get a pick in the top 10 and still have drafted great WR's and defensive talent.

So back to what's more embarrassing a team that's had arguably one of the best QB's to play the game for 17 years and only has 1 championship in that time frame(Brady had 6 in that time frame as you know)

or

A team that has never had an elite qb and as a result struggles to even make the playoffs let alone win a game when they get there.

? :bouncy:

B by far

It's funny how the internet thinks it's a knock we only got one for each QB. I suggest you Google how many qbs have two rings or even make it back a second time.

Meanwhile I'll enjoy meaningful football past Christmas. While you are probably pissing off your family getting drunk in the garage crying about the garbage vikings.
Oct 5 2022 11:14am
Quote (Jihn420 @ 5 Oct 2022 11:41)
B by far

It's funny how the internet thinks it's a knock we only got one for each QB. I suggest you Google how many qbs have two rings or even make it back a second time.

Meanwhile I'll enjoy meaningful football past Christmas. While you are probably pissing off your family getting drunk in the garage crying about the garbage vikings.

I think you are missing the point. The packers for the last 15 years have had 5-6 free wins from their division alone(2 from the Bears/2 from the Lions/usually 1 or 2 from the Vikes). The packers automatically got in not because they were great but because their division sucked donkey balls. Free home field advantage throughout the playoffs in most cases.

Brady and the Patriots had it much the same. Their division was terrible and they were given the same advantage the Packers had. They just managed to get 5 more bowls out of it.

As for drunk crying in the garage during Christmas. Doesn't happen. I don't care what the Vikes do and I'm from Chicago so my entire family is Bears fan and the Bears are dog ass so you'll find me smoking weed in the garage and then laughing at how much more of a failed team the Bears are in comparison to the Vikes.

I'm just trolling this forum until hockey season gets underway B)
Nov 7 2022 12:27pm
Quote (Cbramgar @ 2 Oct 2022 15:14)
17 game season its been 4 games....

7-1 now you like that?

Quote (LongClip @ 2 Oct 2022 16:24)

Aging well.

Quote (Jihn420 @ 5 Oct 2022 10:41)
B by far

Meaningful football past Christmas? Be lucky if anything is meaningful at this point in your season.

Nice job d2jsp football gurus. Really know your shit that's for sure.
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev12347Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll