d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Need Advice On Pursuit Of New It Career
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Mar 1 2024 08:10am
Awesome thread man, keep up the hard work I've paid for a few of the certs you banged out but never completed them because it was just as a hobby and lost interest over time, this kinda really inspires me to pick back up on that hobby and maybe one day I could use it as a career
Gold: 8,252.00
Mar 1 2024 11:47am
People still respect this rich guy now?
Gold: 634.20
Mar 3 2024 05:14pm
Quote (Haoqdlam @ Mar 1 2024 12:47pm)
People still respect this rich guy now?

My friend, I am here to help others on whatever journey they want to follow. I worked insurance claims for almost 10 years. Coming in at 7-730 AM and leaving often at 8-9PM.

When I joined management after such efforts, the hours didn't change, it just added weekends and holidays.

To cap all that off, to get where I was able to be today, I devoted 15+ hours a week for over 18 months to study, networking and interviews. On top of my more than full time job and family duties.

If you have anything you need help with, that is what this forum is for.

Quote (DonMario @ Mar 1 2024 09:10am)
Awesome thread man, keep up the hard work I've paid for a few of the certs you banged out but never completed them because it was just as a hobby and lost interest over time, this kinda really inspires me to pick back up on that hobby and maybe one day I could use it as a career

If there is anything I can help with, please send me a DM. It is a tough world out there. We need to stick together.

This post was edited by AntiMatter5 on Mar 3 2024 05:15pm
Gold: Locked
Mar 4 2024 03:36am
Quote (AntiMatter5 @ Mar 3 2024 03:14pm)
My friend, I am here to help others on whatever journey they want to follow. I worked insurance claims for almost 10 years. Coming in at 7-730 AM and leaving often at 8-9PM.

When I joined management after such efforts, the hours didn't change, it just added weekends and holidays.

To cap all that off, to get where I was able to be today, I devoted 15+ hours a week for over 18 months to study, networking and interviews. On top of my more than full time job and family duties.

If you have anything you need help with, that is what this forum is for.

If there is anything I can help with, please send me a DM. It is a tough world out there. We need to stick together.

Nice to see you're still checkin in here, with my lock status I cannot engage in pm's :( if I have questions (which I do but kinda occupied with other things in life rn) i'll be sure to come here to ask you
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll