d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Seeking A Long-term Experienced Full-stack Dev
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 206,989.64
Sep 25 2022 04:10pm
A bit of a long shot, but here goes nothing

My partner and I are looking to bring a full-stack developer onto our team, which would hopefully evolve into a more long-term project/position. Initially, we are looking to invest FG to build the MVP we have in mind.

Your primary responsibilities will be consulting with us to help translate our visions into reality alongside designing and building the initial MVP.

You will need a keen eye for usability-orientated design and a good understanding of front-end development frameworks. A bonus would be existing experience with Google and Facebook APIs, as you will need to integrate and parse data from both based on user queries.

We follow an agile-based development process and utilize ClickUp as our central planning and management tool. If you have experience using this, that would be incredibly beneficial.

Currently, we have a basic set of wireframes designed with a feature set in mind but lack the knowledge to know of any downsides or limitations.

If you have experience in these areas and are looking for a long-term challenge, please reach out, and we can schedule a call to discuss the details further.
Gold: 1,108,837.18
Sep 26 2022 04:20pm
Sounds like a very interesting project. Would love to connect and learn more before I could commit to such a project.

I've been in the IM industry for around 15 years with experience in many languages including but not limited to frontend type languages. I don't do much work in the way of design but have many contacts who I think would be suited to handle that side of things. I have an existing portfolio of SaaS products past and current that I can show you as an example of the types of work I have done.

Personally never used ClickUp but have utilised asana/hive in the past which appear to be similar I don't see it being an issue to switch to ClickUp immediately.

Feel free to reach out so we can discuss the details in more depth.
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll