d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Homework Help > Need Medical Help With Research Paper
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Sep 22 2022 04:21pm
im doing a paper about labyrinth (inner ear) diseases, and google isnt helpful for shit. whatever i type, i simply get labyrinthitis and nothing else and i kinda need the list of possible issues and their incidences as the first step

basically im paying 100 fgs for someone to literally google for me what are the major labyrinth diseases and their incidences :cry:
Gold: 14,207.00
Trader: Mediator
Sep 22 2022 05:39pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Sep 22 2022 04:21pm)
im doing a paper about labyrinth (inner ear) diseases, and google isnt helpful for shit. whatever i type, i simply get labyrinthitis and nothing else and i kinda need the list of possible issues and their incidences as the first step

basically im paying 100 fgs for someone to literally google for me what are the major labyrinth diseases and their incidences :cry:

Are you looking for something like this?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/inner-ear-disease

Covers multiple different types and the top right corner of the article has additional related ear problems
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Sep 22 2022 07:16pm
Quote (Krios @ Sep 23 2022 01:39am)
Are you looking for something like this?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/inner-ear-disease

Covers multiple different types and the top right corner of the article has additional related ear problems

i mean it helps yes on those specific topics, since im having troubles finding anything that isnt labyrinthitis :blush:

but i mostly needed just the basics like what are the most important diseases and the percentages of their occurrences in general population :wacko:
Gold: 328.00
Nov 2 2022 02:32am
BPPV is by far the most common inner ear disease. Probably followed by labrynthitis, vestibular neuronitis. Very rare is acoustic neuroma. That's pretty much all I remember from med school. Hope that helps
Gold: 0.00
Dec 16 2022 11:30am
Labyrinth diseases refer to disorders that affect the inner ear, which is also known as the labyrinth. The inner ear contains the auditory and vestibular systems, which are responsible for hearing and balance, respectively. Some common labyrinth diseases include:

Meniere's disease: This is a disorder of the inner ear that causes episodes of vertigo (a sensation of spinning or dizziness), hearing loss, and tinnitus (ringing in the ears). It is thought to be caused by an excess of fluid in the inner ear, and it affects about 0.2% of the population.

Vestibular neuritis: This is a viral infection of the vestibular nerve, which is responsible for transmitting balance information from the inner ear to the brain. It causes severe vertigo and balance problems, and it is often accompanied by hearing loss.

Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV): This is a condition that causes brief episodes of dizziness or vertigo when the head is moved in certain positions. It is caused by the displacement of small calcium crystals in the inner ear, and it affects about 2.4% of the population.

Acoustic neuroma: This is a noncancerous tumor that develops on the vestibular nerve or the auditory nerve, which are responsible for transmitting sound and balance information from the inner ear to the brain. It can cause hearing loss, dizziness, and balance problems.

Labyrinthitis: This is an inflammation of the inner ear that can cause vertigo, hearing loss, and balance problems. It can be caused by a viral infection or an allergic reaction.

Cochlear implant: This is a device that is surgically implanted in the inner ear to restore hearing in individuals with severe hearing loss. It can cause dizziness and balance problems in some people
Go Back To Homework Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll