d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Horrible Experience
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 24,427.49
Aug 31 2022 07:02pm
So... I have been on a quest to get IRL freinds. "freinds with a family also"

Met a couple at the court house randomly. They seemed really interested and added me on social media. We talked every day.
Talked via message for over two months. Engaging conversation on both ends.
They invited us to meet them and their family.

Pretty much humiliated me and my wife in front of everyone and stated how liberal they are, also stated they would not come to our house even if gold was on the floor. Also said I was to nice of a guy and need to stop being so nice to people. I am not even kidding or exaggerating.
They are very wealthy.

Also come to find out they used me before this to try and buy a property that they lost in an estate battle.

I feel so used and lost faith in humanity. My wife was so offset from this. Very embarrassing on both ends.

This post was edited by hellbender on Aug 31 2022 07:03pm
Gold: 0.09
Sep 1 2022 03:32am
Talk to asians.
Gold: 24,427.49
Sep 1 2022 09:39pm
Quote (LostInMyMind @ Sep 1 2022 04:32am)
Talk to asians.

So get asian friends and not crazy white people?
Gold: 0.09
Sep 1 2022 11:09pm
Quote (hellbender @ Sep 1 2022 08:39pm)
So get asian friends and not crazy white people?

Asian couples end up being the happiest. They'll help provide some joy in talking to someone. We're actually very bright.
Gold: 6,723.69
Sep 2 2022 04:08am
So they turned out to be utter dicks. The social consequence is that once their material value is no longer the most important to them as they age and need some help taking care of things, they'll find themselves in a very lonely position. You have the moral high ground, and you're that much wiser: not everybody is friendly.
Gold: 466.99
Sep 2 2022 04:14am
friends come to you, not the other way around. it's just like dating and finding a connection

squash them, be yourself, and find someone else but don't think too much about them

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Sep 2 2022 04:15am
Gold: 0.00
Sep 2 2022 05:03am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

You should break into their house when nobody is home and take a dump on their bed and rub all their kitchen utensils on your balls, will make you feel alot better.
Gold: 698.00
Sep 2 2022 09:17am
Sometimes when people come into your life, it is to be a good example of the kinds of people you don’t want to be like.

I would say that even though, at face value, this seems like a bad experience, if I were you I would take this as a learning experience. Some people are down right rotten to the core, and the truth of the matter is they want other people to suffer because they are suffering. No amount of money can fix the fact that they are unhappy, and have no idea how to find happiness. They are so far away from the answer that they end up causing other people harm because they are suffering. The truth is they don’t really mean it, they’re just saying things because of their own pain. You should never take what these people say personally because, the reality is that when people find something wrong with you it is because they don’t like themselves. It says more about them than it does you.

The real answer to your question is learning how to be happy despite what happens around you, and knowing that just because one sliver of the population acts like this, doesn’t mean that all people act like this. There are good people out there, they have no interest in causing you or anyone else any harm,
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll