d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > D2:R Softcore 2021+ >
FT
> ~ 1 Off Perf War Travs ~
Prev123
Closed New Topic
Gold: 12,130.00
Aug 11 2022 06:08pm
Quote (Salvati0n @ Aug 11 2022 05:03pm)
or i can post the topic with the name "1 off perf" and you can click on it, see the stats i have posted, and if the insignificant stat is not listed and you actually care about it, ask me about it instead of being toxic. the world does not revolve around you. i dont need to post topics that YOU approve, and the rules dont state anything about my topic being inappropriate.

while youre at it, topic police, go ahead and flame this guys as well for not posting the full stats:
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=96119434&f=271&v=1

now like i said, offer or stop spamming please.

Of course you can post anything as you please; but expect to be educated. That guy did not list his item as perfect, I listed exactly as is, 190/50. That means you get whatever attacker takes damage that is on it, 5 or 10 or anything in between. You on the other hand, is listing as only 1 off perfect defense. So I assume your attacker takes damage is also perfect, but it’s not. You basically created a click bait and people are gonna let you know about it. Now accept your mistake and stop arguing with me. You made a false listing, period
Go Back To D2:R Softcore 2021+ Topic List
Prev123
Closed New Topic