d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo Immortal > Wale Got Beached Lol
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2,905.00
Aug 14 2022 03:24pm
Quote (Djunior @ Aug 14 2022 04:19pm)
I'm not here to discuss this trash. I was interested to see how quickly it died and the game did not disappoint in that regard.

RIP

The ironic part about what you're saying is, the game isn't dead. It's only "dead" as far as what 3 people who DONT PLAY say. Now if you ask me, that doesn't warrant any form of fact or truth. If anything, the exact opposite. The game actually picks up daily. Maybe if you weren't too busy with your hands down someone else's pants wigglying their dipstick you'd probably actually know what's really going on.
It's always humorous to me to see people speak out of knowledge and look like an idiot but honestly feel like what they have to say is factual. Just because in your mind you think it, doesn't make it anywhere near a truth. Judging by your demeanor so far, I can see you're here for a couple of +1s and just desire to troll. Kudos and job well done on that part but nonetheless, you're an idiot.

This post was edited by Soul Snatcha on Aug 14 2022 03:24pm
Gold: 98,921.50
Aug 14 2022 03:36pm
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Aug 14 2022 11:24pm)
The ironic part about what you're saying is, the game isn't dead. It's only "dead" as far as what 3 people who DONT PLAY say. Now if you ask me, that doesn't warrant any form of fact or truth. If anything, the exact opposite. The game actually picks up daily. Maybe if you weren't too busy with your hands down someone else's pants wigglying their dipstick you'd probably actually know what's really going on.
It's always humorous to me to see people speak out of knowledge and look like an idiot but honestly feel like what they have to say is factual. Just because in your mind you think it, doesn't make it anywhere near a truth. Judging by your demeanor so far, I can see you're here for a couple of +1s and just desire to troll. Kudos and job well done on that part but nonetheless, you're an idiot.

Keep cruising in your clown car. We've all seen this game die in a matter of weeks, on JSP at least and we've all seen it's a P2W piece of shite.

If you play this you're part of the problem, you're assisting the companies that develop this tripe and therefore you get taken from behind just the sheeple that keep pulling out there credit cards.

You're the idiot, I win cuz I didn't even touch this shite ;)
Aug 14 2022 03:40pm
Sick of hearing people crying about "encouraging" blizzard. You really wanted to "stick it to the man" you play the game, dont spend a penny, and enjoy it. You complaining and crying is counter productive because now all your energy and resources are spent, like this, whining. You are making no impact other than stressing yourself out and looking like a little pansy. Do yourself a favor and build a bridge. Now get over it.
Sad part is, you didn't "touch this" but here you are.

This post was edited by Soul Snatcha on Aug 14 2022 03:42pm
Aug 14 2022 03:49pm
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Aug 14 2022 11:40pm)
Sick of hearing people crying about "encouraging" blizzard. You really wanted to "stick it to the man" you play the game, dont spend a penny, and enjoy it. You complaining and crying is counter productive because now all your energy and resources are spent, like this, whining. You are making no impact other than stressing yourself out and looking like a little pansy. Do yourself a favor and build a bridge. Now get over it.

If you still didn't get it, let me tell you I'm enjoying this so I'm def not crying or whining. Let alone "spending my energy and resources" ^^

Take a critical look at yourself, you are lapping up this shit that was designed to fucking fleece you and you're defending the companies that are responsible for this.

You couldn't be more of a fool if you tried, lol
Aug 14 2022 03:54pm
Quote (Djunior @ Aug 14 2022 04:49pm)
If you still didn't get it, let me tell you I'm enjoying this so I'm def not crying or whining. Let alone "spending my energy and resources" ^^

Take a critical look at yourself, you are lapping up this shit that was designed to fucking fleece you and you're defending the companies that are responsible for this.

You couldn't be more of a fool if you tried, lol

Find a moment that i am defending the company. I said I play the game and don't spend. There is no defending it.
Like i predicted, you're here to troll. Never seen someone troll with facts, so that says alot about what you have to say right now.
I play the game and don't spend. Can't stress it enough. Who really gets the last laugh? You guys sit here and use the same comments to attack people but they don't even apply to me. Perhaps you don't get it. I'll say it again. I play and don't spend. Hopefully it registers this time.
I'm here in these forums because I play the game and perhaps I'd like to see players who play on related topics. The only fool is you, sitting here on a forum of a game you DONT play, putting in your 2 cents that honestly nobody cares about but yourself.
Might need to take a step back and "critically" examine yourself before you make such bold comments. You're a tool and waste of forum space. You're a toxic troll and amount to nothing more.
Aug 14 2022 04:01pm
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Aug 14 2022 11:54pm)
Find a moment that i am defending the company. I said I play the game and don't spend. There is no defending it.
Like i predicted, you're here to troll. Never seen someone troll with facts, so that says alot about what you have to say right now.
I play the game and don't spend. Can't stress it enough. Who really gets the last laugh? You guys sit here and use the same comments to attack people but they don't even apply to me. Perhaps you don't get it. I'll say it again. I play and don't spend. Hopefully it registers this time.
I'm here in these forums because I play the game and perhaps I'd like to see players who play on related topics. The only fool is you, sitting here on a forum of a game you DONT play, putting in your 2 cents that honestly nobody cares about but yourself.
Might need to take a step back and "critically" examine yourself before you make such bold comments. You're a tool and waste of forum space. You're a toxic troll and amount to nothing more.

Has it not dawned on you that you're about the only one left here that plays this game P2W shite :rolleyes:

You should move over to D3 forums they're in desperate need of some yahoo like you. Who knows you might be able to convince everyone the game is good and fun!

This post was edited by Djunior on Aug 14 2022 04:01pm
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 14 2022 06:22pm
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Aug 14 2022 01:20pm)
Someone's jealous B)

Not at all lol. Diablo immortal is absolute trash.
I’ve spent on games before but this one isn’t worth it. I would play game of war again before Diablo immortal
Aug 14 2022 06:55pm
Quote (Djunior @ Aug 14 2022 05:01pm)
Has it not dawned on you that you're about the only one left here that plays this game P2W shite :rolleyes:

You should move over to D3 forums they're in desperate need of some yahoo like you. Who knows you might be able to convince everyone the game is good and fun!

You must have seriously bad selective viewing as 90% of who's actually in these forums play the game. And tbh it's more. You 5% are the only ones that come here to whine and cry.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 14 2022 07:30pm
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Aug 14 2022 05:55pm)
You must have seriously bad selective viewing as 90% of who's actually in these forums play the game. And tbh it's more. You 5% are the only ones that come here to whine and cry.

Most of us have been huge fans of Diablo since 95ish
The days of og sc, wc, d1 and have followed up untill now.
Diablo immortal is a cash grab. I dont blame them, but they have dropped a few pegs.
Claiming your “good” at Diablo immortal is basically throwing money at it.
Here’s a p2w game that costed way the fuck more then Diablo immortal. Won’t fall for this trap again

Aug 14 2022 10:06pm
Quote (robbhc @ Aug 14 2022 08:30pm)
Most of us have been huge fans of Diablo since 95ish
The days of og sc, wc, d1 and have followed up untill now.
Diablo immortal is a cash grab. I dont blame them, but they have dropped a few pegs.
Claiming your “good” at Diablo immortal is basically throwing money at it.
Here’s a p2w game that costed way the fuck more then Diablo immortal. Won’t fall for this trap again

https://i.imgur.com/ihyu0DJ.png

Welcome to mobile gaming where every creator wants to get paid for their work and maintenance. The real true problem with DI is the non ability to free trade meaning multiple issues for people like d2jsp users. The basic and most main reason people are mad 1. The game cannot be used, botted, or extorted as a cash cow selling in game items for fg and/or USD. 2. Users sitting on 100s of thousand of fg cannot quickly place themselves as "#1" because they cannot implement their lifes worth of FG into traded in game gear. It isnt a coincidence the people with the biggest issue with the game have 200k+ fg. It's easy to see where the real problems are and being a little more gifted at "reading between the lines" it's more obvious to me to see. What's most entertaining is the same people who I'm referring to are selectively ignoring this point by staying vigilant about attacking people who know this, like myself. Yes, I'm exposing the root of the problem and its because they bit the RWT market right in the ass by making the only way to excel is by paying THEM the money, not have billions of RWT transactions behind scenes. I'm just willing to admit the truth about everything. Yet I still play the game and benefit nothing to their revenue by just playing without spending.

If the game was open trade, and gems were purchasable easily with FG every penny I own, on a bet, says every single one of you would not be complaining. I promise. So let's really be honest with ourselves and admit that. You don't have to but the reality is since it's real money involved now, everyones upset that someone else has a bigger wallet than you. Once again. Might as well get over it. Same concept goes into any game with a free trade market. He who has the most FG can buy the best gear available, effectively "paying to win".

This post was edited by Soul Snatcha on Aug 14 2022 10:12pm
Go Back To Diablo Immortal Topic List
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic