d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo Immortal > End Game Immortal
12Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,093.37
Jun 28 2022 03:53pm
in traditional diablo games, your skill level matched with the gear you select is what sets you apart from the noobs and randoms.

Diablo III being excluded from the "traditional" diablo games because ...it's diablo III...

I've been on diablo immortal since the day it came out, so far free play but i'll end up with the battle pass next "season."

Paragon lvl 36, and it seems around 25 I hit a wall and I'm not leveling quite like I was, also have a hard time in hell II, but based on my experience the amount of playtime I have in, I would be around a level 90-91 dII classic charachter by now.

I am still using legendary gear, all level 6-7 with level 2 gems etc

When (around what level) do we start finding the end game gear? Surely there has to be rare items that are better than the legendary and set items, and what does that look like as far as pro level stats?

If legendary is the best they built into the game and they plan on that junk being end game gear, then we have a problem.

This post was edited by mykromisfit on Jun 28 2022 03:53pm
Gold: 4,575.01
Warn: 10%
Jun 28 2022 03:58pm
Hell 2 drops better gear than Hell 1. You'll keep getting upgrades in Hell 2. I'm at 1450 CR Paragon level 45, once you get a bit more gear to get over the hump to Hell 2 (do your challenge rift 30 ASAP) it's easy.

Then Hell 3 drops better gear than Hell 2, and so on and so on til Hell 5 then eventually 6, 7, 8...

Also, Legendary and Set items will always be the best. You basically just need to find more Legendary and Set item upgrades over time (while upgrading gems)
Jun 28 2022 03:59pm
Quote (mykromisfit @ Jun 28 2022 02:53pm)
If legendary is the best they built into the game and they plan on that junk being end game gear, then we have a problem.

That is the case. You will always use 6 legendary items.
Gold: 118.00
Jun 28 2022 04:00pm
Quote (mykromisfit @ Jun 28 2022 06:53pm)
in traditional diablo games, your skill level matched with the gear you select is what sets you apart from the noobs and randoms.

Diablo III being excluded from the "traditional" diablo games because ...it's diablo III...

I've been on diablo immortal since the day it came out, so far free play but i'll end up with the battle pass next "season."

Paragon lvl 36, and it seems around 25 I hit a wall and I'm not leveling quite like I was, also have a hard time in hell II, but based on my experience the amount of playtime I have in, I would be around a level 90-91 dII classic charachter by now.

When (around what level) do we start finding the end game gear? Surely there has to be rare items that are better than the legendary and set items, and what does that look like as far as pro level stats?

The end game gear is the exceptional triple stat gear, which is extremely rare. I am currently paragon 62 and I haven't had a 3 50 stat yet other than the 1 item I got from vault defending for 28 hours last week as an immortal, I get ~10 legendaries a day and I'm convinced it is less than a 1% chance to roll this. You would also want somewhat useful magic properties on this triple stat gear as well as useful stats, for example intelligence and willpower is not ideal for demon hunter.

This post was edited by Jay255 on Jun 28 2022 04:00pm
Jun 28 2022 04:12pm
Quote (El1te @ 28 Jun 2022 17:58)
Hell 2 drops better gear than Hell 1. You'll keep getting upgrades in Hell 2. I'm at 1450 CR Paragon level 45, once you get a bit more gear to get over the hump to Hell 2 (do your challenge rift 30 ASAP) it's easy.

Then Hell 3 drops better gear than Hell 2, and so on and so on til Hell 5 then eventually 6, 7, 8...

Also, Legendary and Set items will always be the best. You basically just need to find more Legendary and Set item upgrades over time (while upgrading gems)

I get that, but if the better gear that drops in higher difficulties is the same gear (legendarys and set items) with slightly better stats, what is the point. I'm hoping it's just that nobody has figured out how to properly build a charachter yet, and the real end game content has yet to be seen... but if PvP is this same format of team dueling with the same objective every time, I would imagine they intentionally designed this game to be a fad.
Jun 28 2022 04:15pm
Quote (mykromisfit @ Jun 28 2022 03:12pm)
I get that, but if the better gear that drops in higher difficulties is the same gear (legendarys and set items) with slightly better stats, what is the point. I'm hoping it's just that nobody has figured out how to properly build a charachter yet, and the real end game content has yet to be seen... but if PvP is this same format of team dueling with the same objective every time, I would imagine they intentionally designed this game to be a fad.

that's essentially what it is, the same gear. The point is you get stronger! Also to finish your Legendary collection of affixes - once you're done that, Legendary items are just stat pieces.

Set items will take alot longer to find, both for your chosen set pieces and for stat upgrades
Jun 28 2022 04:47pm
Quote (El1te @ 28 Jun 2022 18:15)
that's essentially what it is, the same gear. The point is you get stronger! Also to finish your Legendary collection of affixes - once you're done that, Legendary items are just stat pieces.

Set items will take alot longer to find, both for your chosen set pieces and for stat upgrades

you know if the guys at blizz were smart they would hire or convince youtubers to make vids of how well they did in diablo immortal with 60 or 100 dollars rather than letting everyone gab about "whales."
Jun 28 2022 04:54pm
Quote (mykromisfit @ Jun 28 2022 03:47pm)
you know if the guys at blizz were smart they would hire or convince youtubers to make vids of how well they did in diablo immortal with 60 or 100 dollars rather than letting everyone gab about "whales."

im not sure that youtube gamers are a concern for them since this is a mobile game.

Mobile game players typically don't watch youtube videos made by PC gamers as their opinion is irrelevant (this is a mobile game and cannot be compared to a PC game)
Gold: 128.00
Jun 29 2022 02:25pm
Quote (mykromisfit @ 28 Jun 2022 23:53)

Quote (mykromisfit @ 29 Jun 2022 00:12)

If you played diablo3 you should know how it works.

Your legendary items got +skills with combination of legendary gems inside that also got skill.

You choose legendary item and gem with skills that you want to play in your character and so the build you want to play..

So choose skills that you think are best to play,
choose legendaries with this skills and gems with this skills and ofcourse Stats that are increasing damage of this skills etc.

When your char gets stronger, and gets more difficulty,
you are getting this same items stronger. And so your character by more levels gets better items and so more damage etc.

So its not like diablo2 where you got an Item rare or unique completely same stats and cant be upgraded and cant get stronger..and dont works with your character skills and build..

In this game you have many choices and items working with skills you choose, so items got those skills and you choose those items.. :)

In d3 and immortal your items get stronger how your char gets stronger because you find those same items higher levels...and you increase and upgrade everything.

Sets are used in the left items panel,
when you get all sets same type you get full set bonuses.
So you wear combination of legendaries items as Primary gear and Set items as secondary gear.

Conclusion,
Get Legendary Gear and Legendary gems with skills that fits your build and get full sets gear that gives advantage to your character (attack speed increased or whatever) and build thats it :)

There are 3 recommended build in the game in your character gear screen that small icon in picture of your character right down side.
You can get rewards if you collect all legendary items, gems, sets and more of each build recommended tho ;)

Or you can google builds ;)
Or this site is good immortal infos for many things included builds
https://immortal.maxroll.gg/category/build-guides#classes=%5Bdi-crusader%5D&metas=%5Bdi-leveling%5D

Endgame gear...
Its not diablo2 that you just wear Grief runeword as best weapon and thats it...this was killer of diablo2 game totally..that no items working with your skills and not upgrading just One Same item and thats all.. pffffff :)

Sorry for bad english and good luck!

This post was edited by Hamm on Jun 29 2022 02:39pm
Gold: 0.00
Jun 29 2022 05:40pm
As says i totally think that’s the best to do. And remember the skill stones, I know the best one cost orbs. And orbs cost money…

Free to play player here too. But the skill stones should be pretty overpowering - one of them even spawns a fire spitting Hydra :o

Edit: Reforce stones ;)

This post was edited by CaptainDahl on Jun 29 2022 05:40pm
Go Back To Diablo Immortal Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic