d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > [c#] Request Item Picture Collage Tool
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 28 2022 04:53am

-

This is for D3
Looking to have the same thing or similar made for Diablo II Ressurected.

You hover over an item, hit F1, the tool captures The Entire & Only the ( Item ToolTip Box? ) Not sure what they call it.
Example Trolls Band.

You can Quickly hover over items and keep spamming F1.
The Tool Window shows a list of the pictures of captured items.

Hit F2, and it makes a Picture Collage automatically. - Auto Aligns Vertically / Horizontally " There is even professional programs like the entire Adobe Suite, that can't even do this feature sadly *

Hit F3, and it automatically uploads to Gyazo/Imgur.

If you have any ideas, please share.

This post was edited by conetopia on Jun 28 2022 04:55am
Gold: 50.00
Jun 29 2022 10:45am
I mean you would probably need to write your own;

For a quick and dirty solution just use windows built in Snipping Tool. Can add a delay of 3 seconds to give you time to hover over. All in all would probably take ~10 seconds per item to Grab/Save. No auto upload to Imgur but meh.

Imgur does have an API where you could write a really quick program to just upload all images in a folder.

If you're willing to pay the FG I could rewrite the program they use for ya but it would cost you a few thousand FG.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 29 2022 09:56pm
Quote (3oDAtlas @ 29 Jun 2022 11:45)
I mean you would probably need to write your own;

For a quick and dirty solution just use windows built in Snipping Tool. Can add a delay of 3 seconds to give you time to hover over. All in all would probably take ~10 seconds per item to Grab/Save. No auto upload to Imgur but meh.

Imgur does have an API where you could write a really quick program to just upload all images in a folder.

If you're willing to pay the FG I could rewrite the program they use for ya but it would cost you a few thousand FG.

Recently been using GreenShot, Then Found D2R ItemReader 2.0.0 " Close to the same tool , but without the collage feature" ( But it was made in German) without a Source, so that makes it hard.

If I don't find a solution soon, I'll Definitely Consider Hiring someone.
Gold: 9,000.00
Jul 28 2022 06:35am
If you end up wanting to hire someone shoot me a message
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll