d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > International > Русский > А кто тут можно сказать?
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 394.34
Jun 25 2022 05:09pm
Я американец, мне интересно какое мнение у русских о нас..
Gold: 535.00
Jun 25 2022 06:09pm
Америка страна иллюзий, а ваша власть обычные империалисты которые строят из себя «хороших ребят»

Обычные люди сильно различаются из-за разного расового происхождения, васпы ставят на первое место работу и карьеру, латиносы семью, а чёрные… кто как
Gold: 13.37
Jun 25 2022 06:12pm
Кто следующий напишет, тот официально пидор.
Gold: 170.39
Jun 26 2022 03:26am
Gold: 28.43
Warn: 10%
Jun 26 2022 03:32am
можно общаться со мной на русском - або українською мовою

Якийсь ти дуже дивний американець. У світі безліч країн, безліч націй, але ти обрав саму мерзенну і огидну, щоб спитати, що вони про тебе думають. Тобі реально не байдуже, як ці руські свині відносяться до таких як ти?
Gold: 3,826.00
Jun 26 2022 04:35am
Depends on how well travelled the person you are asking is.

Most people that reside in Russia in general have a negative view of US as a country due to constant meddling in foreign affairs of other countries in the name of “democracy” which is just good old unhinged imperialism and abuse of economic power / power projection on a global scale. Domestic propaganda really works this angle hard to cloud the minds of simpler folks.

Don’t forget the legacy of the USSR whereby US was the enemy number one, which was exacerbated by looting of post-USSR Russia in the laissez-faire 90s which left many people bitter, impoverished and disillusioned about the “western ways”.

Having said that - in my personal experience, US and Russian nations are surprisingly alike in many things including culture of building identity in historical bloody conflicts (ww2 for Russia, independence war for US), domestic civil conflict (reps vs dems, north vs south vs imperialists vs communists in Russia), very high wealth inequality and overall incredible struggle average Joe has to go through to get by - compared to Europe where nations define themselves differently (eg colonialism heritage etc).

If you are not an asshat and you are a down to earth chill guy that can read the room well and adjust accordingly - you should not have issues communicating with average Russians if you ever meet them in person. They are overall big on respect - so if you respect them - they will respect you.

TLDR: it’s fine, don’t trust MSM, take agency over your life and don’t judge people based on some fake news

This post was edited by Malopox on Jun 26 2022 04:41am
Gold: 44.70
Jun 26 2022 05:26am
Russia and USA = Great Friends forever

1. Johny Depp - we support

2. Lets stop fight and made love inside the ass of each other many time :love:

3 ....then invade some coontry togever

4 ..... and blame everything on China/India/Brazil or Trump

5. Great success!!! :banana:

This post was edited by cektop on Jun 26 2022 05:26am
Gold: 13.37
Jun 26 2022 05:40am
Quote (cektop @ 26 Jun 2022 14:26)

Let's invade Kazakhstan for benefits
Gold: 394.34
Jun 26 2022 11:37am
Quote (Malopox @ Jun 26 2022 03:35am)
Depends on how well travelled the person you are asking is.

Most people that reside in Russia in general have a negative view of US as a country due to constant meddling in foreign affairs of other countries in the name of “democracy” which is just good old unhinged imperialism and abuse of economic power / power projection on a global scale. Domestic propaganda really works this angle hard to cloud the minds of simpler folks.

Don’t forget the legacy of the USSR whereby US was the enemy number one, which was exacerbated by looting of post-USSR Russia in the laissez-faire 90s which left many people bitter, impoverished and disillusioned about the “western ways”.

Having said that - in my personal experience, US and Russian nations are surprisingly alike in many things including culture of building identity in historical bloody conflicts (ww2 for Russia, independence war for US), domestic civil conflict (reps vs dems, north vs south vs imperialists vs communists in Russia), very high wealth inequality and overall incredible struggle average Joe has to go through to get by - compared to Europe where nations define themselves differently (eg colonialism heritage etc).

If you are not an asshat and you are a down to earth chill guy that can read the room well and adjust accordingly - you should not have issues communicating with average Russians if you ever meet them in person. They are overall big on respect - so if you respect them - they will respect you.

TLDR: it’s fine, don’t trust MSM, take agency over your life and don’t judge people based on some fake news

I've had a lot of pleasant interactions with Russians, albeit in the United States. Although, the first one I was talking to a couple people in the airport and I mentioned that my grandfather's friend had told me that my grandfather and his brothers were in the red army and this guy said "They were probably fighting for the other side," or something along those lines. That really pissed me off. I remember talking to a guy who was a spetznaz support soldier, and I asked him a similar question - he said he was jealous of our equipment and that obviously the governments have their own relationships but he has no bad feelings toward americans. I like that.

Quote (cektop @ Jun 26 2022 04:26am)

Sometimes I geniunely wonder what large-scale cooperation between the US and Russia would look like..probably lots of butt sex

Quote (DW_DarkWarrior @ Jun 26 2022 02:32am)
Якийсь ти дуже дивний американець. У світі безліч країн, безліч націй, але ти обрав саму мерзенну і огидну, щоб спитати, що вони про тебе думають. Тобі реально не байдуже, як ці руські свині відносяться до таких як ти?

Я хочу знати, це так просто. Навіть якщо ти українець і огидний війною, як і решта світу, чи не хотіл б ти знати?
Gold: 37,845.49
Jun 26 2022 11:58am
what da fack тут происходит в рускоязычном топике на американоукраинском языке?
Go Back To Русский Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll