d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > My Advice To Early D4 Critics.
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.87
Aug 8 2022 07:28am
Diablo 4 is made to please the young generation according to what they like and find cool.

It is their turn to have fun playing Diablo, and the company couldn't care less about what veterans in their 40s like and don't like.

They have had their time so, how long do they want to binge on this series? Can such thing even exist? Or are we that selfish to deny the young generation a product just so we can have more of our own?!
Gold: 8,013.34
Aug 8 2022 10:12am
Quote (KDACardano @ 8 Aug 2022 15:28)
Diablo 4 is made to please the young generation according to what they like and find cool.

It is their turn to have fun playing Diablo, and the company couldn't care less about what veterans in their 40s like and don't like.

They have had their time so, how long do they want to binge on this series? Can such thing even exist? Or are we that selfish to deny the young generation a product just so we can have more of our own?!

Its easy to say that about young generation when they don't know better. Its like saying once it was good to talk but not anymore, nothing can replace speach. Thats same with good game and the core elements of good arpg game, otherwise it cant be arpg or even called as a Diablo game because Diablo game its arpg and arpg have open system trading, rules are set long time ago and if you want to break them sure you can try and of you do it then you changed arpg to some other type, its not the same game anymore by the core elements. They cant scamm people and go around calling that arpg or Diablo game which doesnt have all core elements of it. Its a fraud. If you want for young people to live in a world full of frauds then its up to you.

This post was edited by Fankytore on Aug 8 2022 10:14am
Aug 9 2022 07:13pm
Quote (Fankytore @ Aug 8 2022 12:12pm)
Its easy to say that about young generation when they don't know better. Its like saying once it was good to talk but not anymore, nothing can replace speach. Thats same with good game and the core elements of good arpg game, otherwise it cant be arpg or even called as a Diablo game because Diablo game its arpg and arpg have open system trading, rules are set long time ago and if you want to break them sure you can try and of you do it then you changed arpg to some other type, its not the same game anymore by the core elements. They cant scamm people and go around calling that arpg or Diablo game which doesnt have all core elements of it. Its a fraud. If you want for young people to live in a world full of frauds then its up to you.

You sound like my dad who thinks cars should look like a 1970 Chevy Monte Carlo.
Gold: 1,458.55
Aug 10 2022 12:12am
Iā€™m looking forward for The 1hour+ D4 Cinematics :)

Still undecided whether to buy it or not at the release, The stats of items are too complicated and so much alike looking like D3 instead of D2R or unique like new D4?

This post was edited by jaybomber on Aug 10 2022 12:12am
Aug 10 2022 04:59am
Quote (KDACardano @ 10 Aug 2022 03:13)
You sound like my dad who thinks cars should look like a 1970 Chevy Monte Carlo.

šŸ˜€ Not the same, you have retro cars class and there are rules which cars can be retro, same as arpg game.

This post was edited by Fankytore on Aug 10 2022 05:04am
Aug 10 2022 09:15am
Quote (Fankytore @ Aug 10 2022 06:59am)
šŸ˜€ Not the same, you have retro cars class and there are rules which cars can be retro, same as arpg game.

I think what we really need from Diablo 4 is for Blizzard to give us back the stolen youth that we spent playing that game thinking it's real life(so that we can better allocate it).

It was wasted time if you look at it this way because at that age, no matter how shitty a game was, if it was the best out there it produced good times!

So if D4 cannot replicate our youth good times playing D2, they should at least provide us with some sort of substitute, material or not, to make us super happy!

For we have invested!
Gold: 5.50
Aug 10 2022 12:38pm
Quote (KDACardano @ 8 Aug 2022 16:28)

Why you think younger generations can't enjoy good games instead of games like D3? They just don't have choice at the moment.
Aug 10 2022 02:42pm
Quote (KDACardano @ 10 Aug 2022 17:15)
I think what we really need from Diablo 4 is for Blizzard to give us back the stolen youth that we spent playing that game thinking it's real life(so that we can better allocate it).

It was wasted time if you look at it this way because at that age, no matter how shitty a game was, if it was the best out there it produced good times!

So if D4 cannot replicate our youth good times playing D2, they should at least provide us with some sort of substitute, material or not, to make us super happy!

For we have invested!

I dont think i wasted time playing d2 for many years and year or two of D3 before they removed open trading, i had great fun playing, collecting items, and trading etc, and since then its almost 10 years, i can afford a couple years of playing D4 if its gonna be real arpg, and im sure ill have alot of fun, and when you have trading ingame its more communication with people and many old friends will be back to the game also, it can be a blast. If someone is busy with job and family still it can play couple of hours per day. But lets not expect much since D4 can only be a game that looks good.
Aug 10 2022 05:26pm
Back in 2006 playing D2, searching IP addresses to make a game on the right dclone IP and then waiting for the clone to spawn overnight, finally it spawned at 4:30am and I got an anni only to crash and sleep until noon...

Unless you take a time machine you won't get stuff like this back haha it's epic.
Gold: 4,695.00
Aug 12 2022 10:38am

Seems about right.
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll