d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Counter-Strike >
FT
> Selling M4a4 Howl Fn 0.010
Prev1234
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 200.00
Jun 24 2022 08:45pm
Quote (Lupshy @ Jun 25 2022 08:10am)
Courage? My friend, i also used to play poker and poker it's not about courage, it's about self control.

The ones who can't play heads up or any other poker game than hold'em poker and only do allins are just gambling addicted people with mental issues.

You look like a rich guy with your donor dog stars and all that crap and yet instead of enjoying life you sit on jsp playing all ins for pixels all day long. That doesnt look like someone in self-control to me.

That's why you have 20% warn

Gold: 0.00
Jun 24 2022 08:55pm
Quote (Lupshy @ Jun 25 2022 02:10am)
Courage? My friend, i also used to play poker and poker it's not about courage, it's about self control.

The ones who can't play heads up or any other poker game than hold'em poker and only do allins are just gambling addicted people with mental issues.

You look like a rich guy with your donor dog stars and all that crap and yet instead of enjoying life you sit on jsp playing all ins for pixels all day long. That doesnt look like someone in self-control to me.

You're literally sat flaming people all day on this same forum.

Arguing about the price of CS GO skins and the ratio which FG/$ is correct.

And sit on 600,000 of the same pixels 🤣🤣🤦

🤣🤣
Gold: 494,003.48
Warn: 60%
Jun 24 2022 09:13pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Prospectz @ Jun 25 2022 03:55am)
You're literally sat flaming people all day on this same forum.

Arguing about the price of CS GO skins and the ratio which FG/$ is correct.

And sit on 600,000 of the same pixels 🤣🤣🤦

🤣🤣

Dude, he has 60 ppd... thats ridiculous. Thats more than Marcus or Nevada in their best days.

i made 5 pages of posts in 6 days, most of them bumps to my trade topics. He made 5 pages of posts in the last 7 hours.

I made 6 topics all month. He made one page of topics in last three hours. Three hours...

And i sit on 600k of said pixels, not gambling them.
Gold: Locked
Jun 24 2022 10:17pm
Quote (Lupshy @ Jun 25 2022 03:10am)

Im not sure if you are the right person to even talk about self-control taking into consideration your warn is 20% for trolling/flaming people on a forum whenever you see something you disagree with. A quick search of your name shows a complete different story than what you are trying to portray as, "a self-controlled individual"
Its kinda funny a guy with no self-control over the internet can sit and talk about self-control when it comes to gambling.

:bonk:

sry for spam d4rk, but i had to

Gold: 494,003.48
Warn: 60%
Jun 24 2022 10:53pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Spastik @ Jun 25 2022 05:17am)
Im not sure if you are the right person to even talk about self-control taking into consideration your warn is 20% for trolling/flaming people on a forum whenever you see something you disagree with. A quick search of your name shows a complete different story than what you are trying to portray as, "a self-controlled individual"
Its kinda funny a guy with no self-control over the internet can sit and talk about self-control when it comes to gambling.

:bonk:

sry for spam d4rk, but i had to

Its allright, dark likes free bumps. It's not like he's ever gonna sell it at this price.

And i wouldnt have gone there if he didnt said i dont have balls because i won't degen my fg in all ins. Idgaf about people wasting their life on jsp doing 60 ppd gambling pixels, i might flame scrubs who cross the decency line but from flaming to having the audacity to shame people for not gambling their life away is a looooooooong way. It's not in the same ballpark, not even close.

This post was edited by Lupshy on Jun 24 2022 10:53pm
Gold: 721.29
Jun 25 2022 04:46am
Go Back To Counter-Strike Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll