d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > Heroes of the Storm > Deathwing
Add Reply New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,000.00
Jun 18 2022 04:04am
https://gyazo.com/c346080b417fa2aba8b93e39eb1f26e2
every game i put down stats like this, hes really good, tank like roles with stuns, mage like dps, insane poke and 1v2-5 capabilities, global.... hes the best hero in the game in my opinion, since release
what do you guys think? deathwing viable in your rooster?

This post was edited by DuramaxDiesel on Jun 18 2022 04:05am
Gold: 4,046.00
Jul 7 2022 08:33pm
DW... depends on comp and enemy team a bit...

pokes are pretty WEAK. it REQUIRES enemies to NOT be aware where you are aiming your q for you to do heavy damage [against teams that are more mobile and have good awareness, you will miss most of your q]. That or it requires a team to really help you pull off the combo with good cc like leo entomb/etc mosh and such. But with that said, q build can potentially do the 2v5 when things end well for you for sure. Also q build helps pressure during pushes since you can just aim q right into the gates where people have to come through.

cc are pretty decent, he can act as good peeler in world breaker form

melee build is also good cause it does NOT require enemy to walk into/stay in your q to damage but can be risky and get bursted down if you are not careful. Overall a solid build against most people that do not counter hard on dw (i.e. enemy having tychus, malth, orphea, etc [i do
not mean the hero ETC]).

Overall, I think dw is decent. not broken not op. and dw is especially strong in maps with tight corridors.
Gold: 6,000.00
Jul 8 2022 05:28am
Quote (suzakuii @ Jul 7 2022 10:33pm)
DW... depends on comp and enemy team a bit...

pokes are pretty WEAK. it REQUIRES enemies to NOT be aware where you are aiming your q for you to do heavy damage [against teams that are more mobile and have good awareness, you will miss most of your q]. That or it requires a team to really help you pull off the combo with good cc like leo entomb/etc mosh and such. But with that said, q build can potentially do the 2v5 when things end well for you for sure. Also q build helps pressure during pushes since you can just aim q right into the gates where people have to come through.

cc are pretty decent, he can act as good peeler in world breaker form

melee build is also good cause it does NOT require enemy to walk into/stay in your q to damage but can be risky and get bursted down if you are not careful. Overall a solid build against most people that do not counter hard on dw (i.e. enemy having tychus, malth, orphea, etc [i do
not mean the hero ETC]).

Overall, I think dw is decent. not broken not op. and dw is especially strong in maps with tight corridors.

i agree with alot of what you say, but in the right hands he is definately overpowered, he will always have his counters which is why he is balanced, but the only issue i have with that is. deathwing can make mistakes and still win fights, poke players cannot
im only in gold, i peaked diamond 1 with deathwing, game has went downhill and so has my playstyle

This post was edited by DuramaxDiesel on Jul 8 2022 05:31am
Go Back To Heroes of the Storm Topic List
Add Reply New Service New Topic New Poll