d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > D2:R Consoles 2021+ >
FT
> Infinity 150fg Must Go > Xbox SC
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 38,468.00
Jun 16 2022 03:18pm
Quote (UnfairGiraffe17 @ Jun 16 2022 01:35pm)
Bad mannered still I see Chris they ain't worth the time of day simple as that if they bid on your auctions ignore their bid. It's what I'm doing with this no honor stain diabloshockshop

Quote (TheMrgreeneyes84 @ Jun 16 2022 01:49pm)
Is kinda bm... Shoulda honored the bin price you set. Loss of honor over 50fg. Oof.

Quote (TooNArmY @ Jun 16 2022 01:56pm)
If you want more than your bin.

Don’t put a bin

Exactly oh well. It happens I was just trying to explain that not how things are suppose to be done here. Sall goodz cheers

This post was edited by ChrisStyle on Jun 16 2022 03:20pm
Gold: 600.00
Jun 16 2022 04:55pm
Some bm ass shit going on here, won't be trading with this guy now
Gold: 21,680.00
Jun 16 2022 04:59pm
2008 vs 2022 I wonder who is telling the truth -_-

Gold: 331.00
Jun 16 2022 06:05pm
Quote (UnfairGiraffe17 @ Jun 16 2022 05:17pm)
You are relatively new still.. so giving yourself a rep of greed over honor is kinda a bad move here because a lot of us respect honor over greed but you do you booboo don't come to any of my posts I'll ignore your ass exactly like diabloshockshop. Now you can enjoy and have a good day

Y’all got some balls to tell someone how they can sell their own items that they worked for lol if I bin something & someone chooses to offer more & I agree to it, I can it’s not against any rules here, it’s mine & I can sell to whoever I want or refuse whoever I want, if u don’t want to trade with me so be it, others will, it’s not that serious to me, I got other things to do so I won’t be responding to this anymore stop letting video games make u feel some type a way towards people, y’all all see that I’m new & may not understood how BIN is really used but nobody inboxed me to say hey man this is how we do things, Chris tried to afterwards but he had already said rude things so I was like whatever at that point. Good day & stay bless yall
Jun 16 2022 06:25pm
Quote (Larrygunnz @ Jun 16 2022 05:05pm)
Y’all got some balls to tell someone how they can sell their own items that they worked for lol if I bin something & someone chooses to offer more & I agree to it, I can it’s not against any rules here, it’s mine & I can sell to whoever I want or refuse whoever I want, if u don’t want to trade with me so be it, others will, it’s not that serious to me, I got other things to do so I won’t be responding to this anymore stop letting video games make u feel some type a way towards people, y’all all see that I’m new & may not understood how BIN is really used but nobody inboxed me to say hey man this is how we do things, Chris tried to afterwards but he had already said rude things so I was like whatever at that point. Good day & stay bless yall

Was just trying to help you understand however, your ignorance is strong and your unwillingness to learn or try to understand is evident

This is what Bin means since you don’t know
Bin means “buy it now” and that means at that price which is what you are suppose to stick to.

You don’t have to set a bin but sometimes they help with quick sales which in my opinion is what you were trying to accomplish.

However when you sent a bin you should stick to that since that is the fucking definition of it in the forum. So if you don’t stick to that you aren’t being a good manner trader.

I don’t expect you to understand at this point but I figured I’d try.

Everyone makes mistakes, let’s just chalk it up to being a nub.
Jun 16 2022 06:29pm
Quote (ChrisStyle @ Jun 16 2022 08:25pm)
Was just trying to help you understand however, your ignorance is strong and your unwillingness to learn or try to understand is evident

This is what Bin means since you don’t know
Bin means “buy it now” and that means at that price which is what you are suppose to stick to.

You don’t have to set a bin but sometimes they help with quick sales which in my opinion is what you were trying to accomplish.

However when you sent a bin you should stick to that since that is the fucking definition of it in the forum. So if you don’t stick to that you aren’t being a good manner trader.

I don’t expect you to understand at this point but I figured I’d try.

Everyone makes mistakes, let’s just chalk it up to being a nub.

See all that extra shit u said in there is really why i really don’t care lol
u could have explained all that without being rude, but u expect new people to come in & respect y’all when u can’t even teach us how this system works properly without being assholes so f* off & have a good day
Jun 16 2022 06:34pm
Everything communicated was on this thread and on the Xbox picture I posted. You call me rude for calling you out on being bad manner then you were rude. It’s all in the thread. Dude are you ok?? You can’t make this shit up 🤣
Jun 16 2022 06:35pm
Quote (Larrygunnz @ Jun 16 2022 05:29pm)
See all that extra shit u said in there is really why i really don’t care lol
u could have explained all that without being rude, but u expect new people to come in & respect y’all when u can’t even teach us how this system works properly without being assholes so f* off & have a good day

Everything communicated was on this thread and on the Xbox picture I posted. You call me rude for calling you out on being bad manner then you were rude. It’s all in the thread. Dude are you ok?? You can’t make this shit up 🤣. Just keep dragging yourself through the mud. I’ve done nothing, you’ve done it all to yourself.

This post was edited by ChrisStyle on Jun 16 2022 06:36pm
Jun 16 2022 06:37pm
Quote (ChrisStyle @ Jun 16 2022 08:34pm)
Everything communicated was on this thread and on the Xbox picture I posted. You call me rude for calling you out on being bad manner then you were rude. It’s all in the thread. Dude are you ok?? You can’t make this shit up 🤣

Yes I’m ok ask yourself are u ok it’s been 2-3days & u still carrying on about this, u gotta be a little kid or something because grown people don’t carry on like this about video games, I didn’t kno how BIN works now I do so get over it

This post was edited by Larrygunnz on Jun 16 2022 06:38pm
Jun 16 2022 06:38pm
Quote (Larrygunnz @ Jun 16 2022 05:37pm)
Yes I’m ok ask yourself are u ok it’s been 2-3days & u still carrying on about this, u gotta be a little kid or something because grown people don’t carry on like this about video games

They do when they know they can bust someone up and I’ll keep doing it so it’s better if you just go have a nice day
Go Back To D2:R Consoles 2021+ Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic