d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > D2r Graphic Showcase - Could Use Some Help Plz
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 11 2022 03:46pm
Hello All,

Now that D2R is a thing and I've started to use D2JSP again, I thought as well I could start up my Photoshop again..

Since it's been some while since I've really made anything for D2JSP and used PS in general I thought it would be nice with some guidance until I finish a project of mine.. :)

I've seen a few artists who does stuff for D2R to show gear/chars/etc., so I'll give this a go as well!

At the moment I'm kinda stuck and it would be very lovely if anyone could take a look at it and give me some advice in what way I should go..! :)

I have absolutely no idea on what to put in the first section, besides the char ofc.. At first I thought something from the game, but perhaps I should make something from scratch, but in that case.. What should it be?

And for the last part I think I have something useful, but I'm not quite sure about the color scheme / shadows / lighting etc.

Please let me know what you think, so that I can continue on my journey!
And please don't mention my gear.. It's absolutely garbage.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Gerner
Gold: 42,675.01
Trader: Trusted
Jun 11 2022 03:53pm
First you can begin by adding a background/ or something behind your paladin you can go with a game background/stock image
Or go with something more abstract to fill the black.. :thumbsup:
And i guess finish to put your stuff below(items)

E1: and maybe if you added a color overlay reduce opacity it would help looking better imo, keep the good work :thumbsup:

This post was edited by archangel_of_heaven on Jun 11 2022 03:54pm
Jun 11 2022 03:56pm
Quote (archangel_of_heaven @ Jun 11 2022 11:53pm)
First you can begin by adding a background/ or something behind your paladin you can go with a game background/stock image
Or go with something more abstract to fill the black.. :thumbsup:
And i guess finish to put your stuff below(items)

As mentioned I have no idea on what to put as a background. ;-)
First I thought something from the game would be cool, but then I thought something made from scratch in the same theme would be awesome as well, just a lot more work! But might be well worth it.
Could try with some medieval theme stock images to begin with and try that out!

And ofc. the final print will be with all my item's. ;-) Just didn't thought it would make that much of a different to get some comments/advice. ;)
Jun 15 2022 04:31am
Update:

Gold: 7,000.00
Jun 15 2022 06:24am
There are amazing GFX in here. And lot of mods or and future mods so.. im sure you will make amazing images soon. They are allways helping people, tiping.. being humble as hell. Ye.. They will help you GL
Go Back To Graphic Design Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll