d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Made A Naruto Sig
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 33,166.25
Jun 12 2022 01:21pm
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ 12 Jun 2022 21:16)
no, that kid will have the rinnegan.

but Sarada, does she have the Rinnegan? :mellow:
(Sorry if I am not up to date)

This post was edited by Lunamaria on Jun 12 2022 01:22pm
Gold: 1,595.00
Jun 12 2022 01:39pm
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ 12 Jun 2022 21:16)
no, that kid will have the rinnegan.

no because that kid is not an incarnate of the so6p/indra, at least thats what you need to awaken it yourself
you could be given the rinnegan and control it if you have senju/uchiha dna
at least thats how the "rules" are in naruto if i remember correctly
if we ever get to the point that this character is real then those rules might have already been retconned of course
also i always thought that the eternal ms was stronger than the rinnegan, at least with increased powerscaling rinnegans abilities could be countered more easily whereas ms always had these incredible bullshit abilities and with
susanoo they could always scale up with the strength of the user
Gold: 8,883.58
Jun 15 2022 04:31am
Quote (rinirax @ Jun 13 2022 07:39am)
no because that kid is not an incarnate of the so6p/indra, at least thats what you need to awaken it yourself
you could be given the rinnegan and control it if you have senju/uchiha dna
at least thats how the "rules" are in naruto if i remember correctly
if we ever get to the point that this character is real then those rules might have already been retconned of course
also i always thought that the eternal ms was stronger than the rinnegan, at least with increased powerscaling rinnegans abilities could be countered more easily whereas ms always had these incredible bullshit abilities and with
susanoo they could always scale up with the strength of the user

Interesting point of view.

To me, the re-incarnation(s) of each character is base on a simple thing... Yin/Yang (however it is spelled/written). Both of them need to exist, and the conflict between them both also battles against "Each Other".

I think that is a simplified effect... there will always be a counterpart of either, and NEVER have a being that is both combined.

Doubt what I have written, but there are many other anime or historical stories that have created other anime to portray this fact.
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll