d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Pinokiot Still Has Not Beat Me > D2:R
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
May 27 2022 07:55am
Quote (Wassa91 @ May 27 2022 03:40pm)
I don’t even read your responses bcuz you can’t speak English.. you SUCK end of story keep being butt hurt and typing paragraphs that don’t make sense. 😂😂

Pinokiot got OWNEd like the cry baby noob he is and can’t stand it hahahahahahhahahahah

I live in your head rent free every single day!

Ur really patetic..
Your nobody , ur fan of me with ur troll video.. dont reverse the rôle

Quote (PiN0ki0T @ May 27 2022 04:27am)
Lol after that he bealive someone can bealive him again ??

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=93080529&f=143&o=0

Really funny
Good try , really funny

🤜🤮
Izi, he town Guardian with level 90 barb vs my bowa 31 and scared when he failed townguard and rage quit...
Really funny

He only fantasy winne ...

All is on the link on this QUOTE
Part 1
U harrasing and cry with ur fantasy winne
I talk u for real play the match and u talking ur on on forum , but when i invite u on xbox , u lie and talking u play in your brother room and havent acces diablo 2... but 10 minute after i have look ur on diablo 2 game.. u lie total failed, and u speack of other duel out lld .. lol really big fear , ur patetic..

Part 2
U make ticket game 20 days after : pinokiot join me
I join u , u have barb 90 , i have lld31 bowa
U try townguard but u failed and when im out town , u scared hard and rage quit

Now talking back fake story u no understand wat i see because ur exposed ...
My english bad but u understand wat i talking. Dont care of u no assuming

Sorry for u all in the link 🤜🤮

😁

Now u can blablabla again and fantasy winne me anymore 😛
I havent fan boy for nothing , only fanatic man who looking my recent post every days and jealous me are ready for talking fake agree with you

If u need diablo 2 poster dedicaced by myself u can contact moderater for look if i can have legal trade for sold u that 9 000
fg
you know very well that your video is not of a duel.
it comes from a game test.
you're screaming with joy on the video are super ridiculous as you knew very well i have try test no block ect .. ridiculous staging
Never stop the gag in 1 video u gave shoot mob before for have max tigger combo max before attack... so ridiculous

😘

you dream like many of being one of my rivals..
but you don't have the level.
u troll in forum only

:baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: B) :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

thx for fantasy winne me , really fun

PiNoKioT Fan Club open

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on May 27 2022 08:23am
Gold: 7,400.00
May 27 2022 09:10am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

He just wrote a whole book, not like anyone can understand him because he has an iq of a donut.

I crushed him 22 to zero as well and he claimed he had a video of beating me but said he wouldn’t post it rofl, wounded why? All he does on these forums is lie, get banned, and removed from his guild because not one single person can stand him. He dodges duels as well because he has no spine. He talks about people being pathetic but then sits on a forum 24/7 arguing with hundreds of people every single day rofl. Don’t forget one of his bans on here was because he was begging for FG, yikes. Poor and stupid haha.
Gold: 0.00
May 27 2022 09:23am
Quote (Shiftingfate007 @ May 27 2022 09:10am)
He just wrote a whole book, not like anyone can understand him because he has an iq of a donut.

I crushed him 22 to zero as well and he claimed he had a video of beating me but said he wouldn’t post it rofl, wounded why? All he does on these forums is lie, get banned, and removed from his guild because not one single person can stand him. He dodges duels as well because he has no spine. He talks about people being pathetic but then sits on a forum 24/7 arguing with hundreds of people every single day rofl. Don’t forget one of his bans on here was because he was begging for FG, yikes. Poor and stupid haha.

Lmao yupppp alll I hear is a grown man crying and crying about sucking at a game 😂😂😂😂
Gold: 0.00
May 27 2022 09:25am
Cry more pinokiot waaaaa waaaaa sound like a toddler
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic