d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Think Cops Should Wait When School Mass Shooting ?
Prev1161718
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,489.69
Jun 22 2022 12:56pm
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Jun 22 2022 01:24pm)
They did it to give the people a valid reason/narrative to invade the middle east to take control of one of the largest producer of oil and heroin . It's a huge market. If you happen to know people in the military who did patrol, many will confirm that they had groups guarding poppies field before and after extraction and guess where it went? Huge oil convoy to bring back home.

We removed a leader that didn't want to work with us to put one in place who did want to work with us and slowly incorporate our banking institutions while we made a killing from contractor work!

People are really not seeing the bigger picture here.

Same with Syria. We went there to control the biggest pipeline routes in the middle-east before our enemies did. It's common sense.

I have family in the military and they confirmed all this.

Believe what you want, think we actually went there to defend ourselves against terrorists but anyone who can do 1+1 see the bigger picture.

But at the end of the day, it's hard to take people who took the jabs/boosters/voted for Biden because orangemanbad instead of not voting at all and fighting in the street to change the world we live in which is all government groups working for the same agenda giving us multiple choices to divide ourselves even more while all these choices lead to the same road.

Same reason people still watch the news/msm/social influencers and take all that shit for granted versus trusting their own selves and making their own ideas with what actually happen outside their devices.

Lot of people with low iq in 2022 who rather be transgenders versus living for the right reasons.

This post is just a rant that's not replying to anything i asked or said.

i asked why would a cabal bother to hijack planes when a bomb would have been just as terrifying, perhaps more terrifying.

the answer is of course that the keystone to the 9-11 truther case is "planes couldnt take down the buildings, they had to use explosives". this is a base argument to discount the mainstream story. its the GOTCHA moment for truthers, jetfuel can't melt steel beams.

the logical answer is if the US govt or some american cabal did do 9-11 and blame it on the taliban they could have just funded a plane hijacking that cause the towers to fall. but if u remove c4 explosions it gets into we'll never know territory. c4 explosions are the lynch pin of the truther argument. and thats why they're so invested in it. it makes a solid case out of what's otherwise he said she said.
Gold: 347.20
Jun 22 2022 01:03pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 22 2022 02:56pm)
This post is just a rant that's not replying to anything i asked or said.

i asked why would a cabal bother to hijack planes when a bomb would have been just as terrifying, perhaps more terrifying.

the answer is of course that the keystone to the 9-11 truther case is "planes couldnt take down the buildings, they had to use explosives". this is a base argument to discount the mainstream story. its the GOTCHA moment for truthers, jetfuel can't melt steel beams.

the logical answer is if the US govt or some american cabal did do 9-11 and blame it on the taliban they could have just funded a plane hijacking that cause the towers to fall. but if u remove c4 explosions it gets into we'll never know territory. c4 explosions are the lynch pin of the truther argument. and thats why they're so invested in it. it makes a solid case out of what's otherwise he said she said.

So everything i said is wrong even if it didn't answer your question?
Jun 22 2022 01:23pm
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Jun 22 2022 02:03pm)
So everything i said is wrong even if it didn't answer your question?

no, i read your post wondering the whole time why you quoted me. it has next to nothing to do with my post. and is largely a strawman.

no one really questions that the deepstate had motive to pull a false flag to justify a middle eastern invasion. the haliburton scandal alone proved that nearly 20 years ago.
Gold: 347.20
Jun 22 2022 01:25pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 22 2022 03:23pm)
no, i read your post wondering the whole time why you quoted me. it has next to nothing to do with my post. and is largely a strawman.

no one really questions that the deepstate had motive to pull a false flag to justify a middle eastern invasion. the haliburton scandal alone proved that nearly 20 years ago.

Fair enough. I sometimes quote someone with a subject i wanna try to chime in and lose tract and end up writing a wall of text that has nothing to do with subject at stake.
Gold: 35,445.24
Warn: 10%
Jun 22 2022 01:26pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 22 2022 02:23pm)

Don't forget about the people cheering when it happened.
Jun 22 2022 01:38pm
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Jun 22 2022 02:25pm)
Fair enough. I sometimes quote someone with a subject i wanna try to chime in and lose tract and end up writing a wall of text that has nothing to do with subject at stake.

i distrust the govt as much as the next guy, but unlike many i dont use motives i believe in to confirm biases.
Gold: 80,239.69
Jun 23 2022 05:38pm
How to escape from cops 101:

....enter a school....

the end.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1161718
Add Reply New Topic New Poll