d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo Immortal > Don't Know If This Has Been Posted. Cash Shop...
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 75.00
May 23 2022 10:15pm
Cant buy legendary items, cant buy set items, cant buy paragon, cant buy level increases to your gear, there are so many aspects of the game that you NEED to grind for, the fact that some rich people out there will be able to get legendary gems faster than you should have absolutely no impact on the fun you have from playing a FREE game. Would you rather we go back to 2004 and have to pay every month for a game like WoW just to be able to actually log in?
Gold: 555.92
Warn: 10%
May 23 2022 10:19pm
Quote (Col @ May 24 2022 12:15am)
Cant buy legendary items, cant buy set items, cant buy paragon, cant buy level increases to your gear, there are so many aspects of the game that you NEED to grind for, the fact that some rich people out there will be able to get legendary gems faster than you should have absolutely no impact on the fun you have from playing a FREE game. Would you rather we go back to 2004 and have to pay every month for a game like WoW just to be able to actually log in?

Eternal Orbs
The first of two shop currencies, Eternal Orbs are used to buy other items in the shop. You can use them to purchase Crests (a consumable that increases Elder Rift rewards), rank up your Battle Pass (see below), or convert them the other shop currency, Platinum.

Platinum
Platinum is used to craft Legendary Gems, extract Skill Stones from Charms (a slot item with a class bonus), and buy items on the Market, a limited in-game auction house. The only items available for buying and selling on the Market are normal and Legendary Gems and Skill Stones.

Crests are consumables used to boost the rewards you receive from running Elder Rifts. They’re a primary source of Legendary Gems drops as well as random Runes which are needed to create Legendary Gems and Fading Embers which can be used to buy specific Runes. Crests also add random modifiers to your run, both good and bad affecting both players and monsters. Modifiers may include player run speed increase, more shrines, or random lava pools appearing under the player damaging them over time.

And of course there's more. Idk what your talking about, it's going to be pay to win.
May 23 2022 10:23pm
Exactly what I just said? You cant buy ANY items on the marketplace other than legendary gems, regular gems and charms (charms suck)

Edit: in case you don’t know, elder rifts take 2-4 minutes, are easy as cake and are only run to use your crests so you can get legendary gems

This post was edited by Col on May 23 2022 10:25pm
May 23 2022 10:29pm
Quote (Col @ May 24 2022 12:23am)
Exactly what I just said? You cant buy ANY items on the marketplace other than legendary gems, regular gems and charms (charms suck)

Edit: in case you don’t know, elder rifts take 2-4 minutes, are easy as cake and are only run to use your crests so you can get legendary gems

Well if that's true I will be happy. I don't really know anything about the game but reading that just sounds bad, but if your right and the microtransactions doesn't ruin the experience where everyone paying is just running around godly vs those who aren't then that would be a good thing. I don't care about microtransactions as long as they don't ruin the experience.
May 23 2022 10:38pm
There are multiple systems in place that require you to grind (some literally months), it’s absolutely impossible to deck your champ out with money, you’ll be able to get a lot more legendary gems drops but that’s it

To give you and example all of your legendary items can be upgraded to level 20 and from memory it’s about 1050 legendary crafting material pieces alone to get that done, not to mention all the other crafting materials. I would gladly shit on blizzard but they actually didn’t fuck this up
May 23 2022 10:40pm
Quote (Col @ May 24 2022 12:38am)
There are multiple systems in place that require you to grind (some literally months), it’s absolutely impossible to deck your champ out with money, you’ll be able to get a lot more legendary gems drops but that’s it

To give you and example all of your legendary items can be upgraded to level 20 and from memory it’s about 1050 legendary crafting material pieces alone to get that done, not to mention all the other crafting materials. I would gladly shit on blizzard but they actually didn’t fuck this up

Oh damn okay and you can't buy anything toward that? That's awesome. What about the legendary gems, are they easy to come by? Like if you was gearing your char up you would find all the gems you needed and have the same ones as the people who spent $$$?

Edit: I was thinking like runes where you would be able to buy Jah and Bers and be OP as fuck.

This post was edited by Krayze on May 23 2022 10:41pm
May 23 2022 10:57pm
There are a total of 28-30 legendary gems I think, they come in 1 star, 2 star and 5 star (5 is the best), the 1 stars are obviously more common and the crests allow you to get them from elder rifts (not to be confused with challenge rifts which have leaderboards)

There are ways to get them even if you’re F2P, I think it’s the crafting merchant that you can get crests from when you turn in hilts but don’t quote me

The way I look at it is if whales want to keep blizzard in business to allow more content and patches then go for it cause they will never be able to buy the grinding required to get the gg legendary items or overall progress in the game etc
Gold: 117.00
May 24 2022 07:22am
I played the betas and you can progress as a free 2 play player, you'll still have a lot of fun
Gold: 38.80
May 24 2022 09:13am
It took 3 years for this.

I'll see you guys in '30 for D4.
Gold: 0.00
May 25 2022 11:56am
And another Diablo game dead before release.
Go Back To Diablo Immortal Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic