d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Guild Chat > Looking For Guild & Info
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 78.42
May 8 2022 06:42am
Solo player interested in guild invites.
Also looking for some decent guide/info on masterquest in it's entierty (I've never played the game before)

Gold: 402.65
May 8 2022 07:47am
Masterquest is quite simple.

You're on a fighter based on the screenshots above which is a feeder (base) class. The level for MQ on that class is 71. When you reach 71, you'll see a new building in town for doing the MQ. You click on it and confirm you'd like to do your MQ and it will automatically bring you up the steps. On the base feeder class there's 2 keys to pick from. You simply drag and drop a key onto the door and it will either explode or open. If it explodes you go back to lvl 1 and can try again on any feeder class. If it opens you go to the next door up the steps and put in the 2nd key. You will go back to lvl 1, but this time the next class will be available in character select (the samurai)

Feeder (Rogue, Fighter, Barbarian, Mage and Guardian) - lvl 71 to MQ and has 2 keys to unlock.

Samurai - lvl 73 to MQ and has 3 keys to unlock.

Paladin - lvl 75 to MQ and has 3 keys to unlock.

Monk - lvl 77 to MQ and has 4 keys to unlock.

Ninja - lvl 79 to MQ and has 4 keys to unlock.

Warlock - lvl 81 to MQ and has 5 keys to unlock.

Headhunter - lvl 83 to MQ and has 5 keys to unlock.

Alchemist - lvl 85 to MQ and has 6 keys to unlock.

Passing on Alchemist will reset the ladder where everyone goes back to lvl 1 on the feeder classes and a new season begins.

Feel free to ask any other questions and look here for plenty of info. https://ladderslasher.d2jsp.org/index.php?g=4

Gold: 78.42
May 8 2022 07:54am
Quote (KingBrodius @ May 8 2022 03:47pm)
Masterquest is quite simple.

You're on a fighter based on the screenshots above which is a feeder (base) class. The level for MQ on that class is 71. When you reach 71, you'll see a new building in town for doing the MQ. You click on it and confirm you'd like to do your MQ and it will automatically bring you up the steps. On the base feeder class there's 2 keys to pick from. You simply drag and drop a key onto the door and it will either explode or open. If it explodes you go back to lvl 1 and can try again on any feeder class. If it opens you go to the next door up the steps and put in the 2nd key. You will go back to lvl 1, but this time the next class will be available in character select (the samurai)

Feeder (Rogue, Fighter, Barbarian, Mage and Guardian) - lvl 71 to MQ and has 2 keys to unlock.

Samurai - lvl 73 to MQ and has 3 keys to unlock.

Paladin - lvl 75 to MQ and has 3 keys to unlock.

Monk - lvl 77 to MQ and has 4 keys to unlock.

Ninja - lvl 79 to MQ and has 4 keys to unlock.

Warlock - lvl 81 to MQ and has 5 keys to unlock.

Headhunter - lvl 83 to MQ and has 5 keys to unlock.

Alchemist - lvl 85 to MQ and has 6 keys to unlock.

Passing on Alchemist will reset the ladder where everyone goes back to lvl 1 on the feeder classes and a new season begins.

Feel free to ask any other questions and look here for plenty of info. https://ladderslasher.d2jsp.org/index.php?g=4

Thanks bro I should just have asked you right away lol, so are you guys interested in inviting me back to the guild? (I assume I got kicked becase I never played LS)
Gold: 402.65
May 8 2022 08:02am
Quote (DunningEKruger @ May 8 2022 09:54am)
Thanks bro I should just have asked you right away lol, so are you guys interested in inviting me back to the guild? (I assume I got kicked becase I never played LS)

Haha nah not at all. I think it was just general inactivity :P

I'm sure you'd definitely be welcomed back :)
Go Back To LS Guild Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic