d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Mr. Meier Borrows Potatoes @ Mrs White
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 741.00
May 6 2022 05:16am
Mr. Meier borrows potatoes @ Mrs White
"Oh damn now I don't have potatoes anymore and have to go over to the woman. Mrs White"

hes on the way to her...

"What is the best way to do this. Oh dearest woman neighbor they would not have a pair of potatoes. No, that sounds too stupid."

hes at the waypoint...
"Mrs. neighbor Mrs. White i need potatoes they will get them again tomorrow. No, that's too clumsy."

when he stands at the door he thinks last and knocks on the door
"Mrs. neighbor listen to me to I need potatoes they have some for me I really need them very much. also much too stupid"

she opens the door and he screams into her face

"Fuck you Mrs White. do you know what keeps your shit potatoes you Stupid bitch"
Gold: 222.69
Warn: 30%
Jun 3 2022 04:48am
Quote (mini_lld @ 6 May 2022 07:16)
Mr. Meier borrows potatoes @ Mrs White
"Oh damn now I don't have potatoes anymore and have to go over to the woman. Mrs White"

hes on the way to her...

"What is the best way to do this. Oh dearest woman neighbor they would not have a pair of potatoes. No, that sounds too stupid."

hes at the waypoint...
"Mrs. neighbor Mrs. White i need potatoes they will get them again tomorrow. No, that's too clumsy."

when he stands at the door he thinks last and knocks on the door
"Mrs. neighbor listen to me to I need potatoes they have some for me I really need them very much. also much too stupid"

she opens the door and he screams into her face

"Fuck you Mrs White. do you know what keeps your shit potatoes you Stupid bitch"

Definitely use this in stage.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll