d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Roe And Casey Overturned
Prev1115116117118119157Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 751.50
Jun 25 2022 11:15am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jun 25 2022 05:53pm)
I'm pretty sure all this is going to do is encourage all of the lefties to move to NJ and California. It might work out well for everyone in the long term.

that would be a 5d chess move to save the states that are still good

but we all know that in the end people will act on their bank accounts and not their morals

the people calling the red states "taliban" will still move there for lower taxes and not living in the dirt of LA or san fran
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Jun 25 2022 11:15am
says men can get an abortion

supreme court: "hold my beer"
Gold: 48,240.00
Jun 25 2022 11:17am
I am on the fence on Roe and Casey

On one hand I don't agree in taking away a precious life.

On the other hand I do not want "stupid people who believes man can get pregnant and BLM etc etc " to reproduce and overrun society.

:rofl:

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Jun 25 2022 11:18am
Gold: 751.50
Jun 25 2022 11:21am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jun 25 2022 07:15pm)
says men can get an abortion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh0eyPJ4VaU

supreme court: "hold my beer"

a country where trash like that is running around with a law degree.......game over
Gold: 14,569.69
Jun 25 2022 11:25am
Quote (excellence @ Jun 25 2022 09:36am)
:blink: -_-

keeping this one on hand. what a horrific take from a horrible user.

Quote (TiStuff @ Jun 25 2022 09:42am)
equates marriage with baby murdering .......thats an odd one

Quote (sirthom @ Jun 25 2022 10:00am)
:wub: :hug:

AH only one of you is honest about their motivations.
not surprising.
Gold: 6,376.70
Jun 25 2022 11:26am
Quote (Superman @ 24 Jun 2022 18:11)
Correct, they left it up to the states. That's not a good thing at all. There needs to be a new set of common-sense federal laws. The desire to have an abortion simply because you don't want to take responsibility should be illegal: About 600,000 abortions fall under this category. Extreme circumstances should be allowed: those cases account for about 50,000 a year from what I read.

Lol, Biden is going to be 80 in November and Polosi is 82. His argument is not only counterintuitive, it's invalid.

What I do think is ironic is that companies like Juul came out with an alternative to cigarettes that doesn't smell like shit, doesn't give cancer, and near as we can tell, isn't harmful. Millions of Americans quit smoking specifically by switching to this alternative, and have become healthier for it. So what did our oh-so-wise government do? Taxed vape juices, Juul-like products to the point where they were equally as expensive as cigarettes, for no reason whatsoever, when the people able to quit smoking by switching to vaping experienced not only no health detriment, but extreme health benefit, and the majority of those were lower/middle class (poor people) who were now able to spend the extra money on better food, healthcare, etc. for themselves and their children. Then they say that rather than using natural nicotine from tobacco, vape products have to use some lab-produced thing instead that nobody knows what's in it and it tastes like shit and may very well be carcinogenic because... Reasons? Then they ban Juul outright, because "Think about the children!" when there's no proof of any health detriment to children from vaping whatsoever, and the law already prevented the sale of vape products to children.

Meanwhile, Planned Parenthood is still allowed to advertise their abortion services on TV, receive taxpayer and insurance payout for their services, and their entire business model is based purely and solely around the murder of unborn children.

At what point, and why, do we start banning less harmful alternatives for smoking, for adults, citing "The Children" when we are still, as a society, actively encouraging people to murder their children before they're born?

People in this topic keep referring to "the right" using "terrorism" to "get their way" in regards to abortion. Yet in the nearly 50 years since the passage of Rowe, fewer than a dozen abortion clinics have been attacked, fewer than a dozen abortion doctors, each of whom have murdered hundreds of children, have been targeted by extreme crazies. Meanwhile, in the last 2 months alone, over 20 non-profit clinics that provide resources, funding, and free medical care to expectant mothers have been firebombed by the pro-abortionists. We take it for granted that there will be violent rioting centered around the inability to murder children in States whose people have long since determined they do not support the murder of children.

The fact of the matter is that terrorism from pro-abortionists is excused and expected, and every single one of them will turn right around and claim they have your best interests at heart and you should "think about the children" before outlawing such things, before allowing safer alternatives to smoking, before breastfeeding rather than using formula, before... Well, let's just say at this point, the "Think about the children" crowd is nothing but people who want to kill your children, and poison you and your family while they're at it. :)
Gold: 10,655.00
Jun 25 2022 11:39am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Jun 25 2022 01:17pm)
I am on the fence on Roe and Casey

On one hand I don't agree in taking away a precious life.

On the other hand I do not want "stupid people who believes man can get pregnant and BLM etc etc " to reproduce and overrun society.

:rofl:

Not to worry. Abortion is up to the States now.
And those who believe a man can get pregnant, all live in blue states, and blue states are gonna keep abortion legal.

This post was edited by Ghot on Jun 25 2022 11:41am
Gold: 2,955.95
Jun 25 2022 11:40am
Quote (theCrossbones @ Jun 25 2022 10:25am)
not surprising.

if it is just one its a higher number than you get
Gold: 35,396.24
Jun 25 2022 11:47am
Quote (theCrossbones @ Jun 25 2022 12:25pm)
not surprising.

No one ever commends me for my honesty. <_<
Gold: 6,376.70
Jun 25 2022 12:30pm
Quote (Ghot @ 25 Jun 2022 10:39)
Not to worry. Abortion is up to the States now.
And those who believe a man can get pregnant, all live in blue states, and blue states are gonna keep abortion legal.

Yeah, but those same blue states (looking at you, California, New Jersey, and Illinois) now sentence male rapists who claim they are "women" to female prisons, where they get 3 square, a roof, and a bed... And direct access to plenty of women to rape. Almost like they're rewarding poor behavior.

When the pregnancies in female prisons is pointed out to them, their response is to provide condoms to inmates. How are condoms needed in an all-female prison, exactly? At any rate, rapists don't typically concern themselves with Condoms. So not to worry, California will continue to breed, just instead of children coming from working families, they can come out of female prisons.

In before California alters it's sentencing and enforcement guidelines in order to incarcerate a higher percentage of females for the "trans women" to rape, in order to assist it's waning birth rate. All while propping up Planned Parenthood's murder.

This post was edited by InsaneBobb on Jun 25 2022 12:33pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1115116117118119157Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll