d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > The Ladder Plan
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 44,456.19
Warn: 10%
Apr 28 2022 07:20am
The PLAN

STEP 1: The Initial Rush in Classic

8 players (names removed until all confirmed at launch)

if any player does not turn up at launch I am sorry but we will replace them. We have several players in reserve. namely (in order): (names removed) + 2-3 Others. [ These players will eventually form part of our FG making machine ]. If we dont have 8 players for whatever reason at start, no big deal.

Disclaimer: Priority of Chase items go to our primary Classic Rusher who will provide this service throughout the weekend.

Chase Items are: FCR RINGS and AMULETS, RESISTANCE items. IRATHA SET, The WARD Shield and SPECTRAL SHARD Blade.

In addition, we want to stockpile all Flawless Topaz as we want 1 user to be Magic Find player in LOD later in the day.

STEP 2: Leveling in Classic to Level 50-60

Once we have completed the rush to Hell Act4 we will then Level in Classic DiaRuns to level 50~60. This is needed to be done in order to make subsequent classic rushes smoother for primary rusher and to make the conversion to D2R-LOD easier for everyone else. If it is taking too long we will simply stop leveling and move on to the next activity: Split Re-rushing the team.

STEP 3: Team splits into 2 Teams and Rerushes

**********FROM THIS POINT ON WE ARE POOLING ALL FG EARNINGS. IF YOU DONT WANT TO POOL THE EARNINGS WE WILL SIMPLY REMOVE YOU FROM THE TEAM AND YOU CAN GO DO YOUR OWN THING **********

Disclaimer: The FG earnings from the Classic Rushes is pooled ( I hold ).
Disclaimer: The Runes from Normal-Hell Hellforge are pooled or instantly Used (to make us stronger) or SOLD.
Disclaimer: The Socket Quests are used for MONARCHS to create SPIRITS which are instantly Sold. (we buy monarchs on JSP and use larzuk to socket them). If you use a SOCKET your Pooled FG earnings will be adjusted.
Disclaimer: If an item drops that someone needs we will simply deduct its cost (at that time!) from that players share of the total fg. This applies to Runes dropped, and Socket quests and items dropped etc etc.
Disclaimer: The FG from the Leveling Jobs is pooled on me.
Disclaimer: The FG from the items dropped & and sold on JSP, is pooled on me.
Disclaimer: All sources of Income is Pooled on me.
Disclaimer: Any user withholding items/charms or whatever, will not be invited to future FG Pooling activities. Guys FG is involved, we dont need drama, we will all make equal profit from this venture.
Disclaimer: If anyone has to leave early, we will reconcile his share of FG at that time and send it to him.
Disclaimer: I (Ferdia) will hold the total Pooled FG and distribute same to all members of the team at intervals throughout the weekend. All earnings should be sent to me as and when you make it.

Both Classic Teams should have a Classic Sorc + 1 Supporter to help until such time as no supporter needed while everyone else is getting a new char rushed. Before anything else, we ask the pool of team players that have registered interest (names withheld) if they need a rush. If they do, we rush them alongside us, while re-rushing ourselves (if they are not leveled, we need to level them as well). The by product of this is that our primary classic sorc will level further (good). Recommend we re-rush a minimum of 2-3 times (sothat everyone has 3 chars rushed) and leveling characters 1-20 (CS Runs) 20-25 (Cow Runs). This gives us a pool of players to draw from for team activities and gives us Hellforge runes and socket quests (normal, nightmare and hell). It also enables level 25 (required level) characters to normal baal run etc if they have to leave and do their own thing and come back when ppl are asleep.

STEP 4: Classic Rush + Leveling Service JOB (Act4 CS Runs)

Primary Classic Rusher remains in Classic providing Rush service. Someone needs to rush him a Sorc and a Paladin before we all convert to LOD. The majority of team (except Classic rusher) now converts to LOD. We create a team of 4-5 (or 2 teams if we have the players) and leave remaining slots open for Level service JSP Jobs. ideally we have a topic offering Classic Rush AND LEVEL Job to 60.

Nuances:

(a) Primary Classic Rusher can solo Rush in Classic. However we will rotate 1 player from the team doing CS Leveling Jobs each time Classic Rusher does a new Classic Rush. This gets more characters per player rushed and provides an additional source of fg income (i.e. Runes and Socket quests for spirits).
(b) Before we offer D2R-LOD Chaos Leveling Service, we need to ensure we can actually smoothly clear CS. Therefore:

Team complement: We need MINIMUM 4 Players and MAXIMUM 5 Players from OUR TEAM for CS Running the remaining 3 players pay for being leveled by us. The 8 player group should be comprised as follows:
1. Item Knowledge: Ferdia or Fax or Chum [ comprehensive knowledge of the game and know what to run past and what to pick up, at all levels].
2. A Barb for Horking (primary = me, secondary = fax).
3. 3-4 Damage Dealers from Team). IF POSSIBLE 1 player of the team should be also leveling with (4) below, after being rushed by our primary Classic Rusher.
4. 3 users from JSP paying to be rushed.

RECOMMENDATIONS FOR DIARUNS:

We want a Blizz Sorc for CS Runs (speed & damage)
We want a Java for CS Runs (damage)
We want a Barb for CS Runs (items)
We want a Conv Pala for CS Runs (support)
We want +1 damage dealer for CS Runs

if we can get away with 1 less damage dealer it means we can be leveling one of our fresh characters instead (once he is the right level, 27? he should equip insight for team) or have +1 paying customer. We want to do level service jobs ASAP on day 1 and day 2.

FURTHER RECOMMENDATIONS:

If we can squeeze 2 Sorc's into CS runs, once we lvl up above 80 it means we can be more versatile i.e. at that point consider ~

It is recommended to incorperate Countess into the runs. This means a sorc has to teleport to her (no magic find required).
It is recommended to incorperate Mephisto into the runs. 300% MF recommended. Sorc will do this. This sorc has all MF items prioritised.
It is recommended to incorperate Eldritch and Shenk & Pindle into the runs. Barb + MF Sorc will do this.

Also:

it is recommended that 1/2 of entire TEAM MEMBERS have a SMITER lvl 75+ by Saturday evening. This is for doing Ubers.

We can discuss all of the above before and during Ladder Launch

players have have agreed thus far: 5
Gold: 6,920.93
Apr 28 2022 07:46am
would it be possible that the people in reserve team up and start together on classic aswell, and even if we dont get as far as the primary team, the rush needed later on friday will be shorter? if reserve people are down for this, lets make a second group for the rush
Apr 28 2022 12:39pm
Quote (Vall @ Apr 28 2022 02:46pm)
would it be possible that the people in reserve team up and start together on classic aswell, and even if we dont get as far as the primary team, the rush needed later on friday will be shorter? if reserve people are down for this, lets make a second group for the rush

that works as well i will msg them now
Apr 28 2022 04:18pm
High Target items in Classic:

Iratha Set Items - give them to Chum
Spectral Shard - give them to Chum
FCR rings & amulets- give them to Chum then to the other sorc's
FCR items - give them to Chum then to other sorc's

Rare 30frw Boots
Rare amulets

Flawless PTopaz (collect them and put them on a mule which you will convert to LOD)
Flawless gems (collect them and put them on a mule which you will convert to LOD)
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
Apr 28 2022 11:30pm
is d2r your full time job ? or is it a troll thread idk :p
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Add Reply New Topic