d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Impossibeul Pinokiot Challenge Lld Vlld
Prev1234525Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 3,680.00
Apr 26 2022 07:34pm
Quote (PiN0ki0T @ Apr 25 2022 05:54pm)
Is possibeul but the graphisme are really ugly ☹
For now i havent syncronised my real account on pc.
But for now i look no many dueller to on pc , possibeul if the game isnt rip before when i finish more caracter i syncronised him on..
But il no fan of pc duel , i know tmc and other hack on it ☹.
On xbox cant use hack

But for now im available on Xbox

my legendary gamertag : PiNoKioT

For now i no really many play , i afk tv or other activiti with afkbaalrun for take the impossibeul lvl 99 :wallbash:

There are a metric shit ton of lld players on PC, Xbox is like a ghost town. If you are so good at this challenge you would do it on PC where the real competition is.

tmc does not even exist for d2r, only legacy.

you have zero excuses. you make d2r PC account a mule you say which proves you do have access to it and still dodge duels, nice.
Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
Apr 26 2022 08:00pm
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Apr 27 2022 03:34am)
There are a metric shit ton of lld players on PC, Xbox is like a ghost town. If you are so good at this challenge you would do it on PC where the real competition is.

tmc does not even exist for d2r, only legacy.

you have zero excuses. you make d2r PC account a mule you say which proves you do have access to it and still dodge duels, nice.

:hug:
I choise my plateform where i need play and make my challenge 😘
I have no gamerpc , the graphisme are ugly on it., i dont need shop pc for play little lld match. And no rush for play pvp on it.

In pc everybody isnt in same server, i am no player mouse keyboard.
If TMc no exist are u sure other hack don't existe ? 🧐
In xbox the game joingned are full bug , i no need take risk of have more bug cause account syncronisation on 2 plateform. Don't know if that bug more but with blizzard im bored.

But when i get more of my caracter really full finished i synchronised my real account and coming on pc to for finished my Victor score and fight vs everybody on pc to.

For now i only make my challenge on my plateform Xbox Live if u want fight me , come on xbox or u can wait many time ☹

But when i finished my caracter (full perfect and trophy item ) i post it on the trophy room . And the days i post it on trophy room i accept all the challenge pvp lld for everybody can test me.
But i continue of play on xbox only pc for test every one

But for now i havent post it on trophy room because isnt finished and with my caractère no finished i dont care of pvp on other plateform.

But if u here for longtime u can fight me on pc in long time.
Many pc player have xbox to

Sorry but my challenge is only on xbox for now.

Apr 26 2022 08:49pm
Quote (PiN0ki0T @ Apr 26 2022 10:00pm)
:hug:
I choise my plateform where i need play and make my challenge 😘
I have no gamerpc , the graphisme are ugly on it., i dont need shop pc for play little lld match. And no rush for play pvp on it.

In pc everybody isnt in same server, i am no player mouse keyboard.
If TMc no exist are u sure other hack don't existe ? 🧐
In xbox the game joingned are full bug , i no need take risk of have more bug cause account syncronisation on 2 plateform. Don't know if that bug more but with blizzard im bored.

But when i get more of my caracter really full finished i synchronised my real account and coming on pc to for finished my Victor score and fight vs everybody on pc to.

For now i only make my challenge on my plateform Xbox Live if u want fight me , come on xbox or u can wait many time ☹

But when i finished my caracter (full perfect and trophy item ) i post it on the trophy room . And the days i post it on trophy room i accept all the challenge pvp lld for everybody can test me.
But i continue of play on xbox only pc for test every one

But for now i havent post it on trophy room because isnt finished and with my caractère no finished i dont care of pvp on other plateform.

But if u here for longtime u can fight me on pc in long time.
Many pc player have xbox to

Sorry but my challenge is only on xbox for now.

you say you big mad, you see? you say you big xbox but have mules on pc so mean you access have.

maybe show up on pc, if suck then suck ohwell, just a game. give a try to it for the pc so can fight more people.

if play pc wont have problem finding challengeresda. also pc take more skill no built in auto aim like xbox, big mad xbox so trash garbage everyone hate.

i challenge you on pc, i give u 4 point lead to start out first to 5 wins. let me know i will take many time wait just see you haaha.
May 12 2022 10:20am
So many challenge on pc lld ?? It is for that u post on all post lvl 9/18 pvp with ur lvl 30 😁👍

Let go challenge open on xbox of u not scared

Low level duel impossibeul PiNoKioT Challenge :

Winne me on 10 round on duel lvl 9/18 and u winne Ber rune Free
:evil: 43 challenger have try and failed :evil:

CHARGER level 18 banned , no time for noob desyncronisation fight of paladin vs paladin , troll gamer lld 18

i can make funny fight with my lld 9 vs ur lvl 18 or my lvl 18 vs 30

XBoX Challenges Only

Score = 43 winne- 0 Loose

Tag
pinokiot the best
( Pinokiot fan club )
I am jealous of pinokiot and look all recent post of pinokiot
I connect only on jsp for look recent post of pinokiot when i play world of warcraft
Vlld lld duel
Pinokiot my love
Boss pinokiot master pinokiot

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on May 12 2022 10:22am
Gold: 685.64
May 12 2022 11:56am
Quote (VanLycan @ Apr 25 2022 05:57pm)
tu es une espece de shit.

i can't beleive you still post.
There's no way anyone who doesn't know you personally could attack you personally.
You are just that shit of a human being.

I don't even know you or have interacted more than once with you.
You're just shit.

Vouch

Makes you wonder what is thinking allowing this guy into his guild. Very famous reputation for this guy on xbox
May 12 2022 12:32pm
Quote (Zionite @ May 12 2022 07:56pm)
Vouch

Makes you wonder what ^xceox is thinking allowing this guy into his guild. Very famous reputation for this guy on xbox

Like here : https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=94162788&f=244
Only ur team of friend hate me and spam lie troll every days lol..
I am over liked 1500 follower xbox and that make u sick because u total failed degrading me and spam troll in same time every days with the same person..

Challenge open, spam troll are total ussuless
May 12 2022 12:51pm
Quote (PiN0ki0T @ May 12 2022 02:32pm)
Like here : https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=94162788&f=244
Only ur team of friend hate me and spam lie troll every days lol..
I am over liked 1500 follower xbox and that make u sick because u total failed degrading me and spam troll in same time every days with the same person..

Challenge open, spam troll are total ussuless

finally ready to try pc or do you still need the built in auto aim from console controller?

ive got even more free stuff for ya if ur ready to come to pc.
Gold: 229.69
May 12 2022 01:14pm
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ May 12 2022 01:51pm)
ive got even more free stuff for ya if ur ready to come to pc.

T4t
May 12 2022 01:25pm
Quote (Deadman28 @ May 12 2022 03:14pm)
T4t

gg'd 0-5'd
Gold: 229.69
May 12 2022 04:25pm
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ May 12 2022 02:25pm)
gg'd 0-5'd

Gold: 13,080.00

Lemme get 1k 🍻
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev1234525Next
Closed New Topic