d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Minecraft > Want To Earn Some Fg Playing Lifeboat?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 31,186.00
Apr 19 2022 12:33am
Lifeboat skyrock beta 2.0 , For those who dont know... You make money as you farm, earn exp ...

Looking for a few worker that could, build some more cactus farm and link them to the auto sell chest.

uberVIP let you fly, more like creative mode..otherwise you cannot..and if you die or fall i will lose alot of exp and point is trying to keep it !
If you were to buy the uberVIP, i could consider giving you more fg worth as you would be alot more efficient and mostlikely less chance to die.

I have as of now 3 cactus farm and they are 8 to 15 floor ( total about 10k cactus as of yesterday, all together )
You would have all the material needed or can purchase with coin if needed, i dont really care if you spend money, its exp i rather not lose.
I do afk in game, and the server doesnt boot me because I use some infinite water loop.

Last cactus tower ( the red one ) floor is 456 cactus and it could take 15+ floor, the smallest one is about 81 per floor.
There is enought room to also build another one or extend the existing one, but id like them to be connected to an auto-sell chest for passive income.
Im not so sure about how much FG i would be willing to go for this, just shoot up if your up for some task or a ratio per floor / fg.

If any more question, feel free to ask. Thank you !

here my island view

Gold: 31,186.00
Apr 19 2022 11:18am
bump
Gold: 0.00
May 2 2022 11:58am
Can i join?
Gold: 1.00
May 5 2022 08:03am
Minecraft Bedrock or Java?

PM me, let's discuss this further.
Go Back To Minecraft Topic List