d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Investment & Finance > Did Not Know This Topic Existed!
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,551.00
Apr 11 2022 10:03am
I didn’t know D2JSP had so much to offer! This is cool!

I’m an investor myself and have been investing since 2018. I started with stocks and have since branched out into crypto and real estate.

I quadrupled down in 2020 when the market crashed and made some serious gains. I have since then (2021) sold my stocks and crypto to buy real estate in the form of rental property. To do this, I formed an LLC to hold the rental property for liability reasons as well as the tax benefits.

Afterwards, I slowly bought back more stocks and saved all my rental income until I could buy another house. Wash, rinse, and repeat; now I am on my third stint buying stocks and getting geared up to buy my third rental property (probably around September).

Net worth went from nothing in 2018 to $188,000 now. Not a lot by any means, but all of my money is making me money. I plan to be retired in 10 years. With 10-12 rental properties. I reinvest everything and live frugally.

I also started a side business under the LLC. I remodel homes or build fences (all small jobs). I use AngiLeads to find jobs. I don’t do any of the work, but sub contract everything out. I made $8,000 or so doing this last year and didn’t have to break a sweat. Again, not a lot of money, but still very nice for someone trying to get ahead and retire early. Not only that, but I can save loads of money on my taxes because I own a business and I am able to write off things that normally people can’t.

I am willing and able to help anyone in any way that I can. Just send me a pm. I know tax laws and ways to save money with real estate. I know how to start an LLC and what you need to do to prepare for taxes and how to skirt the law all the while saving money legally. I will be willing to discuss stocks, crypto, running a business, and real estate all the like.

Right now I bring in $16,500 a year in passive/ semi-passive income and $8,000 a year from semi-passive or “a little work involved” from my remodeling LLC. The work from remodeling comes in the form of quoting jobs, invoicing, pulling permits, and paying subs. Not difficult and not too time consuming, especially since the actual work is being done by someone else while I am at my full time job. I could make more money from the remodeling business if I chose to do so, but I take work at my own leisure and only if I feel like it :thumbsup:

I say these things not to brag, but because I have actual results. I have a plan and I am willing and able to help others shape their future if they need help. I wish all people would grab life by the balls and shape their future.

I am also looking for ways to improve my investments. So all help is welcome. :thumbsup:

Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Apr 11 2022 11:14am
buy hunter biden's laptop content and sell it as NFT
Gold: 40.00
Apr 11 2022 09:54pm
drunk

This post was edited by JeepFreak on Apr 11 2022 09:57pm
Apr 11 2022 09:55pm
Quote (JeepFreak @ Apr 11 2022 10:54pm)
lmao, do hard drugs in your 20s, have kids, get married, 50-60 hrs at a 9-5 job every week then come talk to me about saving. fuck all you stock and crypto fucks.

I did drugs until I was 24. Hard drugs. Got involved in AA and NA..
Gold: 16,547.00
May 25 2022 06:29pm
Ah I see you're also a man of fine taste. Currently in the process of starting an LLC to manage rental properties for those same benefits. If I may offer you a tip: research DSCR loans. They allow you to purchase rental properties and use that potential rental income to offset your/the company's DTI ratio, thus allowing you to build your portfolio much quicker. You essentially just need the 20% down payment per property. Good luck to you, friend.
May 25 2022 08:39pm
Quote (Toyotas @ May 25 2022 08:29pm)
Ah I see you're also a man of fine taste. Currently in the process of starting an LLC to manage rental properties for those same benefits. If I may offer you a tip: research DSCR loans. They allow you to purchase rental properties and use that potential rental income to offset your/the company's DTI ratio, thus allowing you to build your portfolio much quicker. You essentially just need the 20% down payment per property. Good luck to you, friend.

I’ll definitely look into it! Thanks!
Also,
I said it would probably be September, but I am closing on my third rental property by June 15th B) I love real estate dude!! It’s awesome!!!

This post was edited by Choselton2017 on May 25 2022 08:42pm
Go Back To Investment & Finance Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll