d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Tistuff's Blitzchute Thread
Prev12021222324119Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
May 26 2022 08:41pm
lol she woke up :)
I can’t believe how stupid I was!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/aEjDnowLwG4c/
Gold: 35,396.24
May 26 2022 08:53pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 26 2022 09:41pm)
lol she woke up :)
I can’t believe how stupid I was!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/aEjDnowLwG4c/

Nice, stuff like this is why I am here.
May 27 2022 04:09am
Quote (sirthom @ May 26 2022 07:53pm)
Nice, stuff like this is why I am here.

thank you
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

everything I have been looking at it really looks like they are going to ram n jam monkey pox the new scamdemic

pam popper has been around since the beginning.
What's Going On With Monkeypox? - Pam Popper - May 25 2022
https://www.bitchute.com/video/4Tc382Ykeyjm/

The Truth About Monkeypox
https://www.bitchute.com/video/bxrrBwHIbJZa/

maybe we get some new nurse dance vids...................OOOOO ooooo eeeeek EEEEKKKK :)

This post was edited by TiStuff on May 27 2022 04:15am
May 27 2022 07:41pm
a thought "living word" came to my mind. so i looked it up

What does it mean that the Bible is the living word?
The test of a living thing is whether it produces growth. The word of God does; therefore it is alive. Secondly, not only is it alive but it is a life giving word. It not only has life it gives life. The living word produces a new life in the new birth
Gold: 80,314.69
May 27 2022 10:23pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 27 2022 06:41pm)
a thought "living word" came to my mind. so i looked it up

What does it mean that the Bible is the living word?
The test of a living thing is whether it produces growth. The word of God does; therefore it is alive. Secondly, not only is it alive but it is a life giving word. It not only has life it gives life. The living word produces a new life in the new birth

Don't fall for that trap, the word of god may be alive but the bible is not the alive word. the bible is the dead works which requires a live spirit to discern, in that spirit of prophecy it is then made live scripture itself confirms this notion. the alive word made the spirit and man which then makes true testimony(can include bible). Jesus made testimony by being the live word. they recorded that testimony in scripture and then in the bible as a collection of scriptural works. the spirit of discernment(holy spirit) helps you to understand what is most accurate vs altered or (untrue).

So basically the bible is a collection of scripture by the work of men inspired by god's spirit. No where in scripture does it mention composing scripture for a bible. scripture within the bible itself states that scripture is good for reproof, editing, and challenging wisdom. Scripture within the bible says that jesus did enough things to fill up all books which means the bible is not everything.
Jesus didn't preach from the bible because he had the living spirit of truth which is expected of all true christians. satan wants you w/o the spirit worshipping the book so you fail to achieve salvation, repentence, and understanding that you will pay if you sin. Jesus died so you could be forgiven, not so you wouldn't pay a price. If you sin you pay that price your consciousness and the holy spirit make you feel it. Sexual sins beguile the conscious, moral law is still in place jesus didn't die so you could be immoral, he died so you could be immortal and moral. the comforter is there to improve the soul and manage sin instead of just living in old testament fear or inaction. Greater evil required greater action and thus remedy for failure(sin).

They worship the bible only because it's a satanic trick that also allows people who don't have the "holy spirit" to be decieved.
If bible or scripture is correct in its most relevant assertions then technically you are jesus or "jesuis" if you have the holy spirit that he would have left for you. I would confirm this notion.
So it would be silly to worship jesus if you are connected by one of jesus 7 spirits. This is why he said dont bow or externalize him, but rather be one with him as a brother. Externalizing god especially by a book or bible is satanism. however, to worship jesus alone is to neglect the gift of the holy spirit which was left so you would not be alone.
They worshipped jesus before the holy spirit was made manifest by his defeat of satan. The holy spirit was the remedy for satan's disobedient spirit as a former messenger and son of god.
therefore you cannot blaspheme it and be forgiven because it does not have agency to forgive you, if it had agency or free will apart from god's infrastructure then it could be like satan which it cannot since it was the remedy against sin. True Jesus worship took place before he died but during his arrival. The holy spirit(comforter) was allegedly his gift you were/are to worship, not jesus himself though jesus himself made it possible. Jesus was intercession for YHWH, the holy spirit was your guide since neither jesus or YHWH could dwell with man indefinitely especially after his death(if bible/scripture is correct about that claim)

So now you can see, it depends alot about the integrity of scriptures claims. However if the spirit is with you then scripture and some parts of the bible can help you to see and reaffirm that satan is ruler of the earth. Scripture/bible fails at specifying many things including sins of the body, outlining sins, has no images and is a very rought outline overall. technically you should be writing your own scripture and testament in a "do greater things than me" fashion unless a specific scripture says not to add(if you believe it).
The true church of jesus would then be a much more concise bible detailing and calibrating the inner world to the outer but instead you just have rehashes of the same thing w/ no real filling in of the gaps which lends to the fact its a very controlled way to limit your view of truth.

The bible is mostly now a way to book control christians while aetheism and evol-ution is a science book way for the unbelievers.
'catan' has both ends covered unfortunately. It's called "go-spell" for a reason ~ Don't buy into the repetition of select fabricated verses either that many churches use for song.
Song is living its something thats spontaneous to only have rehearsal and reptition is again to be dead in the spirit(yeast or leaven or sin creates loops).

The bible is obviously prophecy however living testament, art, and any book for that matter can also be if one has that spirit of discernment. It's just easy to use the bible because so many are familiar with it vs a book or concept they may have never heard/read culturally speaking.

The "gift" of jesus is living in the "present" in order to do good and prevent evil, not worshipping dead works from the past in of themselves(bible thomping).
Unfortunately bible worship has allowed hell to pour in but less than scientism for sure.
bible is the right, atheism is the left. both are flawed.

TLDR worshipping the bible is like worshipping the stone or the commandments over God who gave them.
You do not need to know the bible, or jesus' name to be of the holy spirit or a benevolent/good person doing the work of the true god as a spiritual son of god.
What i'm suggesting is that the true church of god would be adding detail to the bible as scripture lest you say the spirit is dead and man can no longer be living in truth and good works.
This is self evident to anyone of the true god imo, especially the saints.

This post was edited by lodd222 on May 27 2022 10:31pm
Gold: 5,895.00
May 28 2022 07:41am
Is this where we are now discussing the German server raid and kraken appearing? Trap was set and it's coming, after all....
May 28 2022 08:44am
Quote (said_aouita @ May 28 2022 06:41am)
Is this where we are now discussing the German server raid and kraken appearing? Trap was set and it's coming, after all....

nope, this is where i expose all of the lying leftie frauds. weak red herring you posted, thanks for helping
BTW
you going to line up for scamdemic 2.0 monkey pox?
May 28 2022 10:58am
would a leftie fraud government have a problem killing some folks for their leftie fraud agenda?
Retired FBI Agent Was In Constant Communication With Buffalo Shooter
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ih0If1Eyqcuy/
Gold: 80,314.69
May 29 2022 02:08pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 28 2022 09:58am)
would a leftie fraud government have a problem killing some folks for their leftie fraud agenda?
Retired FBI Agent Was In Constant Communication With Buffalo Shooter
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ih0If1Eyqcuy/

BIF or "FBI" ? ;)
May 30 2022 07:20am
lefties........... a complete lack of self awareness.
check this 1 minute vid out. this WEF dude from new zealand. is making fun of how he imagines some one is dressed. now look at how he is dressed.
this cant be real world its gota be some kind of candid camera show.

Masonic Young Global Leader in funny costume says "conspiracy man bad"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6lVB482rZzVm/
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12021222324119Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll