d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > ~ Ceejay's Pvp Tele-bowa Zon Guide ~ > D2:R
Prev1234556Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 465.00
Feb 19 2022 01:56am
Nice guide!
I’ve been running variants of this since 2009. I run this below on D2R .
I run it without javs though and use the switch just for teleporting.
I am just now adding melee charms because they were way too expensive before but did well with lots of poison charms to start off. OW + poison = buhbye es sorc!
Straight bowa 👍 for me!

My vs all:
2/30frw/30ias 37 Ed circ
Enigma
2/19fcr neck mods
Mat faith
Raven
10fcr ring mods
Arach
2/20/kb mods

On switch:
Um’d SS
UM’d Wizzy

The switch gives insane res stack, fcr and 25%OW.
No I don’t usually attack with the wizzy., just for fcr,resist and OW.
Though I have ganked a sorc or two with it!
Vs melee I switch oiut for cats eye and dracs gloves that gives insane OW.

Anyone know if KB was needed along with the FHR change for PVP?
Strafe +KB = GG
This build can hang well vs all but believe it or not does take some practice to get good at. Would like to see more in the strategies section!

Gold: 9,335.00
Feb 19 2022 08:22am
Quote (Pimpslapper @ Feb 19 2022 08:56am)
On switch:
Um’d SS
UM’d Wizzy

!

U dont need to hit with the wiz itself to trigger its ow, u can switch to wiz side prior to ga landing on target, this happens naturally as u swap to wiz side to tele away.
Vs nec and sorc as such u May even have a sword back hold shield for 75% ow.

This post was edited by gel87 on Feb 19 2022 08:23am
Gold: 3,086.00
Feb 19 2022 09:26am
I watched some of the duels on your stream, looks surprisingly fun lol
Gold: 465.00
Feb 19 2022 10:34am
Quote (gel87 @ Feb 19 2022 03:22pm)
U dont need to hit with the wiz itself to trigger its ow, u can switch to wiz side prior to ga landing on target, this happens naturally as u swap to wiz side to tele away.

Precisely why I use it!👍
Gold: 215,205.00
Feb 19 2022 11:51am
Gg bby
Gold: 1,592.53
Feb 19 2022 01:03pm
ez build. loses to kicksin.

>.>
jk lol great guide ceejay

this zon looks like a lot of fun to play, especially in team duels where it can be far more mobile than a normal bowazon and move with a team instead of the team moving around the zon.
anyone in doubt check out ceejay's stream.
Gold: 0.03
Feb 19 2022 05:32pm
Quote (Ziecheik @ Feb 19 2022 02:03pm)
ez build. loses to kicksin.

>.>
jk lol great guide ceejay

this zon looks like a lot of fun to play, especially in team duels where it can be far more mobile than a normal bowazon and move with a team instead of the team moving around the zon.
anyone in doubt check out ceejay's stream.

:cry: I’m not crying youre crying :cry:

Ty for the love bro :love: she does have issues with kicking sins especially yours, esp in the current state of sin kicks being undodgeable unblockable always hitting, but overall this character is fun and surprisingly competitive. And yes the team part is my fav part of this zon, most people hate team duels with zons because of the camping, they love my zon because we get to move! :banana:
Feb 19 2022 05:47pm
Quote (Pimpslapper @ Feb 19 2022 02:56am)
Nice guide!
I’ve been running variants of this since 2009. I run this below on D2R .
I run it without javs though and use the switch just for teleporting.
I am just now adding melee charms because they were way too expensive before but did well with lots of poison charms to start off. OW + poison = buhbye es sorc!
Straight bowa 👍 for me!

My vs all:
2/30frw/30ias 37 Ed circ
Enigma
2/19fcr neck mods
Mat faith
Raven
10fcr ring mods
Arach
2/20/kb mods

On switch:
Um’d SS
UM’d Wizzy

Anyone know if KB was needed along with the FHR change for PVP?
Strafe +KB = GG
This build can hang well vs all but believe it or not does take some practice to get good at. Would like to see more in the strategies section!

Quote (gel87 @ Feb 19 2022 09:22am)

I am familiar with this build, I started out many years ago using the wiz spike swap, but I personally don’t like it, as I prefer to have java swap, and also I like to play more aggressive, so having to swap to wizspike to tele really hinders that, and mostly promotes a defensive play style, which is fine, but not as fun for me personally. I use javelins a lot, especially vs pallys barbs and zons.

So I just run 68 fcr minimum both sides, if I need open wounds, I have gores, OW belt, there’s dracsif anything, and I can wear Swordback on swap and proc OW with l fury or bolt. More fun and versatile for me personally. BUT I do have an um wizzy in stash ;)

Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Feb 19 2022 06:25pm
looks fun and well built around breakpoints.
however it would get absolutely demolished by any semi decent or a good player.

hybrid bowzons and tele bowzons were attempted many times on legacy d2, with items that were 50 times worth of the ones your using, and stats were equally superior.
it never worked.

on d2r however it could find more success as there's shittons of new players playing that are clueless so ass whooping with this build could be more common now.

for example, this is the telebowa which I 5-0'd in some random tour with a budget vita nec wearing a shako lmao
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=70685085&f=103

This post was edited by SylvesterStallone on Feb 19 2022 06:26pm
Feb 19 2022 06:42pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Feb 19 2022 07:25pm)
looks fun and well built around breakpoints.
however it would get absolutely demolished by any semi decent or a good player.

hybrid bowzons and tele bowzons were attempted many times on legacy d2, with items that were 50 times worth of the ones your using, and stats were equally superior.
it never worked.

on d2r however it could find more success as there's shittons of new players playing that are clueless so ass whooping with this build could be more common now.

for example, this is the telebowa which I 5-0'd in some random tour with a budget vita nec wearing a shako lmao
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=70685085&f=103

Thanks for the feedback!

But please don’t lump me in with other telebow builds as I play mine as a good overall zon player, but having the ability to teleport to allow me to chain, to cover more area, or simply to disengage. Personally the build you linked isn’t very good to me, more of just a flex with the bugged items etc. overall, the wiz swap approach is bad in my opinion. Even with welfare gear, a good player can beat a better geared one. I think it’s unfair to compare a d2r built zon vs a LOD one with bugged items, and just because they didn’t play it properly doesn’t make mine bad.

I play a mix of just regular team duels, as well as in tournaments, and against many top players in the game on the regular and I’ve earned respect with this build. Check out my YouTube video on the original post!
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1234556Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll