d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Whats The Iq Of A Leftie?
Prev1234
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Jan 23 2022 02:42pm
Quote (MSX98 @ Jan 23 2022 12:34pm)

lol :)

Quote (CyrusTheGreat @ Jan 23 2022 11:26am)
I personally don't think there is anything here that would indicate anyone left-wing vs. right-wing has any sort of difference in average IQ. I know people on the left personally who are very intelligent.

I think it comes more down to how each person responds to external stimuli that drives them to either party.

Those who usually respond emotionally based (many times prematurely when true facts say otherwise) are usually on the left.

Those who usually respond reasoning based (but have limited empathy at the same time) are usually on the right.

Those who usually respond with a mixture of both (but not an overabundance of either) are usually in the center. A good example of a Democrat that fits this centrist category (and probably one of the only modern-day Democrats I would ever vote for) would be Joe Manchin, as he is still traditional and moderate.

i will try to remember later and tell you whats up about the thread or remind me couple days maybe
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234
Closed New Topic New Poll