d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Vaccinate Or You Cant Get A Transplant
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,211.01
Jan 23 2022 05:10pm
I read this wrong in didnt pay attention so nvm :lol:

Yeah you should probably be vaxxed to recieve an organ you’re at higher risk of death from any disease
Waste to give you a heart then you go and die of covid 2 weeks later because your immune system was depressed

This post was edited by KRR on Jan 23 2022 05:17pm
Gold: 80,239.69
Jan 23 2022 06:37pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 23 2022 01:06am)
apple dont fall far from the tree huh?

majority of deaths from "spanish flu" was caused by bacterial pneumonia (masks) dr fraudie co authored a paper on it honk honk world
they know exactly what masks are doing
---------------------------------------------------------
also
RED CROSS NEEDS BLOOD DONORS FULLY VACCINATED CANT DONATE!!! COVID-19

they probably cant donate organs either. so the "non vax" can donate but cant receive?

Vaccine, a "trans-plant":

This post was edited by lodd222 on Jan 23 2022 06:53pm
Gold: 52,065.89
Jan 23 2022 06:39pm
Member when they said they wouldn't require paperwork

:wacko:
Gold: 1,978.00
Jan 23 2022 07:18pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jan 23 2022 01:18pm)
Yeah you can't spread diseases at work, weird world you are fighting for.

1) You've literally never cared about this until Covid. It's a fad. You're taking part in a fad.
2) It's been proven multiple times that "spreading disease" and getting the exact shots the pfizer-sponsored government tells you to get are barely, if at all correlated.
3) There is a 99.9% chance that you don't wash your fat cheeto fingers after you take a shit. Then you touch your phone and keyboard. You're spreading a lot more disease doing that than anyone ever spread because they don't have a booster shot.

Fortunately, you fuckers are slowly losing the argument. Even in deep blue West Coast here, seeing fewer and fewer masks and people getting brave enough to stand up to your kind.
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Jan 23 2022 07:57pm
Quote (Nibthebarb @ Jan 23 2022 05:18pm)
1) You've literally never cared about this until Covid. It's a fad. You're taking part in a fad.
2) It's been proven multiple times that "spreading disease" and getting the exact shots the pfizer-sponsored government tells you to get are barely, if at all correlated.
3) There is a 99.9% chance that you don't wash your fat cheeto fingers after you take a shit. Then you touch your phone and keyboard. You're spreading a lot more disease doing that than anyone ever spread because they don't have a booster shot.

Fortunately, you fuckers are slowly losing the argument. Even in deep blue West Coast here, seeing fewer and fewer masks and people getting brave enough to stand up to your kind.

1. its how they can show their TDS unity
2. TDS compels them
3. wipe them selves touch the mask. same mask for days. exhaling and blowing that chit all over the place. think about that next time you go grocery shopping and look at your grocery employees.

Gold: 285.00
Jan 23 2022 08:11pm
Quote (Nibthebarb @ Jan 23 2022 08:18pm)

Nah man, I work in health care and before that I was in the army, I got hounded about vaccines way before covid was a thing. I got vaccinated for anthrax. Infectious disease isn't new, you're the one new to it not me. You're projecting hard. You resort to ad hominem because you've got nothing.

Ask your mom about these fat fingers bruh. That ain't cheetah powder that is some fucked up yeast right out of her nappy dugout. Don't make me shush you with it, you won't soon forget the taste.

I was talking about vaccines not masks you dummy. You can't even pay attention to a conversation. Take your meds.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jan 23 2022 08:16pm
Gold: 2,420.00
Jan 23 2022 08:12pm
tiktok links may in fact be more cringe than bitchute
Gold: 80,239.69
Jan 23 2022 08:26pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 23 2022 05:57pm)
1. its how they can show their TDS unity
2. TDS compels them
3. wipe them selves touch the mask. same mask for days. exhaling and blowing that chit all over the place. think about that next time you go grocery shopping and look at your grocery employees.

"vacca"
. "MooSickle"πŸ„ ☭

John"rod"Bee
πŸš½πŸ’‰πŸ› πŸ„

charlieHorse=Calv=Calf=caf=fac(a)=vacca=never ending hydra(leaven tree)agenda{NWO}
or chopping off the head of christ (lamb) by {mark of beast}parasitic yeast,
humans into talking dead,"stuffed animals".

This post was edited by lodd222 on Jan 23 2022 08:52pm
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Jan 23 2022 08:33pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jan 23 2022 06:11pm)
Nah man, I work in health care and before that I was in the army, I got hounded about vaccines way before covid was a thing. I got vaccinated for anthrax. Infectious disease isn't new, you're the one new to it not me. You're projecting hard. You resort to ad hominem because you've got nothing.

Ask your mom about these fat fingers bruh. That ain't cheetah powder that is some fucked up yeast right out of her nappy dugout. Don't make me shush you with it, you won't soon forget the taste.

I was talking about vaccines not masks you dummy. You can't even pay attention to a conversation. Take your meds.

masks are gross. people wear them for weeks. take a dump and wipe themselves. suspended micro droplets in a public bathroom with fecal matter get embedded in the mask. then they come out of there and blow that literal shit all over the place.
Gold: 1,978.00
Jan 23 2022 09:34pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jan 23 2022 06:11pm)

My fingers are dexterous tools of the gods. They move faster than your eyes can perceive. Ask your momma.

How is it that none of you lefties with the brain power of a LED light can't figure out things like metaphor, analogies, etc, masks and vaccines are part of the same bullshit your cult is pushing forever. Fucking obviously, dude.

Your corny comebacks make a lot more sense now.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll