d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Hoors Has No Balls
Prev1234510Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 57,590.69
Jan 17 2022 12:13pm
Quote (Trashkiddo @ Jan 17 2022 08:20am)
Kid spent 2 hours on my twitch chat the other day claiming he was making a char to duel me cuz his whole acc can't any heat with me.

Listen Kiddo, we can duel RN. Saw you in a game earlier..asked you to duel and you just rant on b.s cuz u too scared to step outside.

If you gonna pk little kids by the bridge (which is fine)

At least have the balls to come PvP big dogs

Didn't you say you were going to show me the big leagues today? Stewpid.

Aren't you that guy who paid $475 for an ear? :rofl:
Gold: 104.56
Jan 17 2022 12:15pm
isnt this the noob that pay for ear 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

kick rocks kid or consequences will never be the same
Gold: 5.27
Warn: 70%
Jan 17 2022 12:17pm
everytime i go to trashkiddos threads its the same group of ppl posting the same memes. which i enjoy.

+1 for consistency guys keep it up
Gold: 10.07
Jan 17 2022 12:23pm
PvP is diablo 2 is a serious business
Gold: 10,200.00
Jan 17 2022 12:38pm
im gonna be real here, i wont talk shit ill just spit facts.

i been the king since 2001 - facts.

ive pked more ppl in my 20 + year stint then you've even seen on battle.net - facts

Ive forgot more about dueling and pking then you'll ever know - facts.

I've been there done that and still doing it - facts.

you come out of softcore to hc in the last two months - facts.

youve paid for a 99 ear - 450$ paypal - facts

you come out of the closet when the game is dead - facts
your boyfriend beav spent 50+ k fg to make u that char ( because you couldnt do it alone)- facts

You dont start hc cause you wouldnt make it out of normal without dien 5 times - facts

You pk normal and nightmare where you feel safe - facts

You kill nakid chars ppl let you kill for 90% of your ears - facts.

you sound like a little girl - facts

You aint dueld anybody worthy as pvp - facts

you only duel chars you can counter and sorb like sorcs - facts

You run to 2 player games with 8k life - enchant - fade - and every kind of buf under the sun and cry if somebody gets outside bo - facts.

You literally only duel ppl that are new at pvp or dont know wtf their doing - facts

You talk alot of shit saying ppl dont step when their using pvm chars at levels you'll never ever reach in your life - facts.

You think your unbeatable because i wont spend the 20k fg to make a char to counter you and kill you when ladder is one week away and it would be a waste of time, energy and fg - facts

Even if i did make the char you would just dodge or save and exit and run away anyway - facts.

my guy i been doing this shit since day 1 of launch where were you? no where to be found - facts.

I'm glad your fragile eggo finnally came out the closet at the end of the non ladder season and spent real life money and everybody elses fg just to feel comfortable about running your mouth.

Keep that same energy come ladder where ill spend the fg ive made non ladder FOR ladder and dont take 4 months to do it. your not gonna start hc cause your exactly as your name states - trashkiddo

your a nobody with no talent or skills you even need amp to beat somebody lmao.

go back to softcore bruh, you know where the trash belongs.

ill see you in ladder my friend if you get the balls to keep this same energy.

but i doubt it.

hoors is king - you can ask anybody who hoors is, everybody knows iam the OG goat. nobody gives a fuck who some poser kid named DON from softcore is that sounds like a little girl with a voice changer.

your little click of 5 dick riders who are also nobodys with their 2021 accounts dont count as people knowing you. I'm known east to west to eu to asia, since 2001 as the best there ever was, the best there ever will be and the best to ever do it, the most feared player in the god damn game and that aint changing because of you my friend, im sorry to tell you.

you talk so much trash because you want so bad for your fragile eggo to be portrayed as good, but you are ass

i know your ass because it takes you 5 attempts at hostiling to pk one low level.

everytime hoors hostiles an ear drops. thats the difference fam, instead of hating, take notes breh. you'll learn something by closing mouth and opening eyes/ears

I'm featured in yt channels with clips reaching 100k views, my vods that arent pushed off the page or deleted reached 1k views alone, im gladd your little 40 follower account gets 100 views and you pick out 3-4 of my clips that are sold old and irrelevent to make fun of, lmao, my guy just push the delete button on your entire life, its irrelevent,. trust me when i tell you your parents failed society havin you.

i also havnt streamed srsly in 4 years and i still have 10k lmao - your like the kid in gym class wh odoesnt get picked for a team then hates on everyone for it. hey man go take your seroquel and calm down pussy

This post was edited by voodooking on Jan 17 2022 12:45pm
Gold: 86.38
Warn: 10%
Jan 17 2022 12:39pm
Live CCTV footage of Trashkiddo checking comments.
Gold: 101.00
Warn: 30%
Jan 17 2022 12:42pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (voodooking @ Jan 17 2022 12:38pm)

ive pked more ppl in my 20 + year stint then you've even seen on battle.net - facts

your boyfriend beav spent 50+ k fg to make u that char ( because you couldnt do it alone)- facts

You dont start hc cause you wouldnt make it out of normal without dien 5 times - facts

You run to 2 player games with 8k life - enchant - fade - and every kind of buf under the sun and cry if somebody gets outside bo - facts.

You literally only duel ppl that are new at pvp or dont know wtf their doing - facts

You talk alot of shit saying ppl dont step when their using pvm chars at levels you'll never ever reach in your life - facts.

You think your unbeatable because i wont spend the 20k fg to make a char to counter you and kill you when ladder is one week away and it would be a waste of time, energy and fg - facts

Even if i did make the char you would just dodge or save and exit and run away anyway - facts.

my guy i been doing this shit since day 1 of launch where were you? no where to be found - facts.

I'm glad your fragile eggo finnally came out the closet at the end of the non ladder season and spent real life money and everybody elses fg just to feel comfortable about running your mouth.

Keep that same energy come ladder where ill spend the fg ive made non ladder FOR ladder and dont take 4 months to do it. your not gonna start hc cause your exactly as your name states - trashkiddo

but i doubt it.

hoors is king - you can ask anybody who hoors is, everybody knows iam the OG goat. nobody gives a fuck who some poser kid named DON from softcore is that sounds like a little girl with a voice changer.

your little click of 5 dick riders who are also nobodys with their 2021 accounts dont count as people knowing you. I'm known east to west to eu to asia, since 2001 as the best there ever was, the best there ever will be and the best to ever do it, the most feared player in the god damn game and that aint changing because of you my friend, im sorry to tell you.

you talk so much trash because you want so bad for your fragile eggo to be portrayed as good, but you are ass

I ain't gonna read all that after the first 4 sentences, all bullshit. Step up right now if you have any balls bro. Seriously what a pussy. You can invite 6 of your friends if you want. Like I said on twitch too...you been streaming forever and saying you're this and that...dawg any of my clips has more views than months or a lifetime of your shit. You suck kid. All talk no show. #1 right here baby. Come get some lil feeegeet.
Gold: 86.38
Jan 17 2022 12:44pm
Quote (Trashkiddo @ Jan 17 2022 01:42pm)
Come get some lil feeegeet.

Gold: 45.00
Jan 17 2022 03:48pm
Quote (KTap @ Jan 17 2022 01:13pm)
Aren't you that guy who paid $475 for an ear? :rofl:

Yes. Proof is in eargate thread.
Gold: 183,134.49
Jan 17 2022 03:51pm
Quote (voodooking @ Jan 17 2022 07:38pm)

but i doubt it.

i know your ass because it takes you 5 attempts at hostiling to pk one low level.

everytime hoors hostiles an ear drops. thats the difference fam, instead of hating, take notes breh. you'll learn something by closing mouth and opening eyes/ears

I'm featured in yt channels with clips reaching 100k views, my vods that arent pushed off the page or deleted reached 1k views alone, im gladd your little 40 follower account gets 100 views and you pick out 3-4 of my clips that are sold old and irrelevent to make fun of, lmao, my guy just push the delete button on your entire life, its irrelevent,. trust me when i tell you your parents failed society havin you.

i also havnt streamed srsly in 4 years and i still have 10k lmao - your like the kid in gym class wh odoesnt get picked for a team then hates on everyone for it. hey man go take your seroquel and calm down pussy

did anyone read this and can giv me tldr? maybe his is fun
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev1234510Next
Closed New Topic New Poll