d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > 100fg For Most Awkward Sexy Waluigi Sig
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 260.11
Jan 17 2022 02:24am
I want a Waluigi signature with my name that makes people look at it and think "This makes me feel things that I really don't want to examine any further"

Please use the following as inspiration, but not the specific image.

Waluigi is the ultimate example of the individual shaped by the signifier. Waluigi is a man seen only in mirror images; lost in a hall of mirrors he is a reflection of a reflection of a reflection. You start with Mario – the wholesome all Italian plumbing superman, you reflect him to create Luigi – the same thing but slightly less. You invert Mario to create Wario – Mario turned septic and libertarian – then you reflect the inversion in the reflection: you create a being who can only exist in reference to others. Waluigi is the true nowhere man, without the other characters he reflects, inverts and parodies he has no reason to exist. Waluigi’s identity only comes from what and who he isn’t – without a wider frame of reference he is nothing. He is not his own man. In a world where our identities are shaped by our warped relationships to brands and commerce we are all Waluigi.
Gold: 0.00
Trader: Trusted
Jan 17 2022 05:11am

This post was edited by Sneakyweak on Jan 17 2022 06:07am
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll