d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Magic: The Gathering >
ISO
> Got 17k Fg To Spend - I Want To Go Back To Mtga
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,777.00
Jan 15 2022 08:19am
Hey,

I plan to play some MTGA today. Didn't play for 2+ yrs.
I can spend some fg to get new cards/decs.
Anybody has anything to offer?
Im mainly green/blue/white fan
Gold: 2.00
Jan 15 2022 10:14pm
Hello! I just might be your guy. Depending on what exactly you're looking for.
Heres what I have:.. If I list factory sealed, I stand by it. It's factory sealed, unopened, unsearched and will pass inspection

Factory sealed
Strixhaven Collector's Booster box
Strixhaven all five sealed theme decks
2 or 3 of the Zendikar Commander Decks
2 or 3 Commander Legends Commander Decks
Several spell books (chandria and the other one that starts with a G)
Retrun to Ravnica Draft Booster box ( This is a rather old set, it may not be what you're looking for if you want modern stuff)
8-10 factory sealed unsearched Fallen Empire Booster packs ( I pulled these packs personally from the booster box and can guarantee their legitimacy)- This is one of the first sets of ancients, it's also known for being hot garbage, but the nostalgia from a set that old gives it some value. Also not something you probably want for modern play.

Raw Cards ( All my raw cards are sleved right out of the pack in mint condition or I won't sell it-
I have a bunch of raw/bulk cards from Commander Legends, Strixhaven, Kaldeheim, Zendikar... I should clarify, while I do have "bulk, I have hundreds of cards in the $5-$20 range...
I have a handful of about 120-200 Mythics/Rares from all these sets too...

Just incase you may be interested I also have
- Commander Legends Gem Mint Jeweled Lotus Holographic Extended Art Raw. ( Yes is currently ungraded, this card will fetch worst case a 9.5 with BGS, but I don't think its unlikely to not get a PSA 10. It's in absolute pristine condition and I've graded and regraded a lot of cards in my day. I totally understand if this is not the type of thing you're looking for
right out the gate, just figured I'd offer. :)

PM Sent, Love to chat with you. I can get you some pictures together and we can go from there if you like.

Gold: 154,200.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 16 2022 08:47am
Quote (spagettifluff55 @ 15 Jan 2022 22:14)
Hello! I just might be your guy. Depending on what exactly you're looking for.
Heres what I have:.. If I list factory sealed, I stand by it. It's factory sealed, unopened, unsearched and will pass inspection

Factory sealed
Strixhaven Collector's Booster box
Strixhaven all five sealed theme decks
2 or 3 of the Zendikar Commander Decks
2 or 3 Commander Legends Commander Decks
Several spell books (chandria and the other one that starts with a G)
Retrun to Ravnica Draft Booster box ( This is a rather old set, it may not be what you're looking for if you want modern stuff)
8-10 factory sealed unsearched Fallen Empire Booster packs ( I pulled these packs personally from the booster box and can guarantee their legitimacy)- This is one of the first sets of ancients, it's also known for being hot garbage, but the nostalgia from a set that old gives it some value. Also not something you probably want for modern play.

Raw Cards ( All my raw cards are sleved right out of the pack in mint condition or I won't sell it-
I have a bunch of raw/bulk cards from Commander Legends, Strixhaven, Kaldeheim, Zendikar... I should clarify, while I do have "bulk, I have hundreds of cards in the $5-$20 range...
I have a handful of about 120-200 Mythics/Rares from all these sets too...

Just incase you may be interested I also have
- Commander Legends Gem Mint Jeweled Lotus Holographic Extended Art Raw. ( Yes is currently ungraded, this card will fetch worst case a 9.5 with BGS, but I don't think its unlikely to not get a PSA 10. It's in absolute pristine condition and I've graded and regraded a lot of cards in my day. I totally understand if this is not the type of thing you're looking for
right out the gate, just figured I'd offer. :)

PM Sent, Love to chat with you. I can get you some pictures together and we can go from there if you like.

can only sell physical cards in donor forum sir
Banned
Gold: 90,000.01
Jan 16 2022 01:03pm
I can provide you with a CSV of my collection if you would like to take a look.
Gold: 2.00
Jan 16 2022 06:00pm
Quote (WOO @ Jan 16 2022 06:47am)
can only sell physical cards in donor forum sir

oh! Excuse me! Is there a way i can edit this post and take it down? My apologies! I didn't mean to break the rules!

POST RETRACTED
Gold: 154,200.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 16 2022 06:24pm
Quote (spagettifluff55 @ 16 Jan 2022 18:00)
oh! Excuse me! Is there a way i can edit this post and take it down? My apologies! I didn't mean to break the rules!

POST RETRACTED

I'm unsure of which moderator covers this forum but I will tag

Its a common mistake, no worries!
Go Back To Magic: The Gathering Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll