Gold: 530.40
Jan 11 2022 04:04pm
Ed + min or max bug

Charsi

This post was edited by Overpriced on Jan 11 2022 04:18pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jan 11 2022 04:12pm
Quote (Overpriced @ Jan 11 2022 05:04pm)
Ed + min or max bag

Charsi

why?
Jan 11 2022 04:18pm
Quote (BostonMob @ Jan 11 2022 04:12pm)
why?

Your jewel is case 8

This applies to any non-weapon item:

Case 1: Item has innate %ED. You socket with a +Max or +Min Jewel. No bug.

Case 2: You socket an item with a %ED Jewel. Then you socket with +Max or +Min Jewel. No bug.

Case 3: Item has innate +Max. You socket with a +%ED Jewel. The %ED only applies to minimum, not maximum.

Case 4: Item has innate +Min. You socket with a +%ED Jewel. The %ED only applies to maximum, not minimum.

Case 5: You socket item with a +Max Jewel, then you socket with a +%ED Jewel. The %ED only applies to minimum, not maximum.

Case 6: You socket item with a +Min Jewel, then you socket with a +%ED Jewel. The %ED only applies to maximum, not minimum.

Case 7: You socket an item with a %ED/Max Jewel. The %ED only applies to minimum, not maximum.

Case 8: You socket an item with a %ED/Min Jewel. The %ED only applies to maximum, not minimum.

Case 9: You socket an item with a %ED/Min/Max Jewel. The %ED applies to neither.
Jan 11 2022 04:21pm
Also you wasted the 2x 40/15jewrls you put in your rare armor.

2250ish defense is way to low to be usable tbh, especially in sacred armor

This post was edited by Overpriced on Jan 11 2022 04:21pm
Jan 11 2022 04:36pm
Quote (Overpriced @ Jan 11 2022 05:18pm)
Your jewel is case 8

This applies to any non-weapon item:

Case 1: Item has innate %ED. You socket with a +Max or +Min Jewel. No bug.

Case 2: You socket an item with a %ED Jewel. Then you socket with +Max or +Min Jewel. No bug.

Case 3: Item has innate +Max. You socket with a +%ED Jewel. The %ED only applies to minimum, not maximum.

Case 4: Item has innate +Min. You socket with a +%ED Jewel. The %ED only applies to maximum, not minimum.

Case 5: You socket item with a +Max Jewel, then you socket with a +%ED Jewel. The %ED only applies to minimum, not maximum.

Case 6: You socket item with a +Min Jewel, then you socket with a +%ED Jewel. The %ED only applies to maximum, not minimum.

Case 7: You socket an item with a %ED/Max Jewel. The %ED only applies to minimum, not maximum.

Case 8: You socket an item with a %ED/Min Jewel. The %ED only applies to maximum, not minimum.

Case 9: You socket an item with a %ED/Min/Max Jewel. The %ED applies to neither.

in response to that :

who cares if it doesnt add to the min, the min is 10 min damage. ill take that ed adding to the max and the 10min damage. in response to your second post, i never asked your opinion on it, and frankly you dont have shit close to as good as this. so what its 200def lower. big deal. get a life kid. stay outta my posts from now on or ill report you for every single one. and reported for spam
Jan 11 2022 04:38pm
Quote (BostonMob @ Jan 11 2022 04:36pm)
in response to that :

who cares if it doesnt add to the min, the min is 10 min damage. ill take that ed adding to the max and the 10min damage. in response to your second post, i never asked your opinion on it, and frankly you dont have shit close to as good as this. so what its 200def lower. big deal. get a life kid. stay outta my posts from now on or ill report you for every single one. and reported for spam

I think anyone who is trying to increase their damage, cares about incrwasinf their damage.

A simple 25ed jewel with no stats will add more than your 25ed/10min jeweL

Idk why you keep getting so upset when I try to help you understand how this game works, when you have shown time and time again you don’t know.

If you would stop being triggered, and would just read, maybe you would learn something.
Jan 11 2022 04:42pm
Quote (Overpriced @ Jan 11 2022 05:38pm)
I think anyone who is trying to increase their damage, cares about incrwasinf their damage.

A simple 25ed jewel with no stats will add more than your 25ed/10min jeweL

Idk why you keep getting so upset when I try to help you understand how this game works, when you have shown time and time again you don’t know.

If you would stop being triggered, and would just read, maybe you would learn something.

im not triggered by anything, i just dont like you. you post hateful cruel things and i aint apart of that life. i respect your opinion on the jewel and took it, but i dont care for you bashing my armor in this thread when its probably the best armor out there at the moment. so please keep to yourself if you can bare it. i know being bored is tough lil guy, but get used to it because no one wants a negative friend. reported for spam again
Jan 11 2022 04:47pm
Quote (BostonMob @ Jan 11 2022 04:42pm)
im not triggered by anything, i just dont like you. you post hateful cruel things and i aint apart of that life. i respect your opinion on the jewel and took it, but i dont care for you bashing my armor in this thread when its probably the best armor out there at the moment. so please keep to yourself if you can bare it. i know being bored is tough lil guy, but get used to it because no one wants a negative friend. reported for spam again

Black hades unique armor exists and is very common

It has 3 sockets. Meaning it has 2 sockets after zod. Just like yours.

They are also cheap. And very common. And you can up one of these with a very good chance of over 2300 Def.

2300 Def + being cheap = better than your armor.

If you would have simply asked me, I would have saved you from wasting 2x 40/15ias jewels. Instead, you not knowing what you are doing, cost you, by wasting 2x jewels in an armor that is not very good.

2703 is max defense on a rare sacred armor. 2250 isn’t anywhere close to that.

You seem to just get triggered by logic. Such a sad existence that when someone tries to help you, your immediate reaction is to get upset.
Go Back To Softcore USEast Ladder 2018-2022 Topic List
Add Reply New Topic