d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Valkyrja - Javazon Hc P8 Walkthrough
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 274.00
Jan 18 2022 10:54am
This is really cool please update us !
Gold: 5,861.00
Jan 20 2022 08:18pm
Quote (Igril @ Jan 16 2022 05:49am)
The style of this yourney is excelent! Your amazon looks classy. Good luck with treachery base B)

Amazon just always had that nice look eh! :lol: ty sir

Quote (Jibiox @ Jan 18 2022 11:54am)
This is really cool please update us !

I have been playing a bit here and there but i'd really like to farm for a few items before pushing to hell
Unfortunately, i haven't had much luck with mephisto so far... RNG :hail: :D

By the way, if some people are more aware of amazon's intricities, feel free to share input regarding:

Thoughts on javazon's passive skills?
  • Pierce's gg with javazon... right?
  • What about dodge, avoid and evade?
  • I was spawning a badass lvl15 valkyrie with my peace armor! Once i make treachery, should i put some points in Valk or maybe Decoy(synergy) for a tanky girl by my side?

Stats wise...
  • max block with a spirit monarch? That'd be a lot of points taken from vitality to both str. and dex. though...
  • what about Fhr, i never really ever cared that much for it on previous character but i had a fair amount still.. Mandatory?
  • best ias bp to go for or maybe a minimum i should atleast have?

Gold: 15,977.00
Jan 20 2022 08:46pm
Yes, pierce will significantly amplify LF damage as the bolts will split from each successive pierce (up to 5 times I believe). Most builds recommend getting pierce to slvl 9 (~68%) + equipping razortail (33% pierce), which will guarantee 100% pierce. I'd skip the passive dodge skills as they tend to slow you down and D2R has introduced a "frozen" glitch where your Amazon may be locked in place as a result of a dodge being triggered. No need to get max block as javazons are pretty tanky and you should be able to kill most mobs from afar. I've never cared for FHR on a javazon. Recommended IAS is 55 to hit the 50/52 breakpoints for CS/LF, assuming you're find a Titan's/Tstroke. Enjoying the journey so far and good luck.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 24 2022 03:20pm
This is the greatest thing since sliced bread. As others have said before me, this is an awesome layout! I have been lurking the WT forum for many years. I didn't actually know that SP was a thing until I stumbled onto the PVM forum however many years ago. It's threads like these that have kept me interested in the game when I am going through a burnout! Thanks for your time! I am grateful for the time all of you fine folks spend putting their WT on display for everyone to enjoy. Kudos! :)
Gold: 3,804.50
Jan 26 2022 01:32am
>max block with a spirit monarch? That'd be a lot of points taken from vitality to both str. and dex. though...

for hardcore that sounds scary :O
Gold: 0.69
Jan 27 2022 01:53pm
Man d2r looks so beautiful. I'm so jelly you guys can do your wts on that beautiful new look. Great wt so far m8.
Feb 12 2022 11:35pm
Quote (Heroics11 @ Jan 20 2022 09:46pm)
Yes, pierce will significantly amplify LF damage as the bolts will split from each successive pierce (up to 5 times I believe). Most builds recommend getting pierce to slvl 9 (~68%) + equipping razortail (33% pierce), which will guarantee 100% pierce. I'd skip the passive dodge skills as they tend to slow you down and D2R has introduced a "frozen" glitch where your Amazon may be locked in place as a result of a dodge being triggered. No need to get max block as javazons are pretty tanky and you should be able to kill most mobs from afar. I've never cared for FHR on a javazon. Recommended IAS is 55 to hit the 50/52 breakpoints for CS/LF, assuming you're find a Titan's/Tstroke. Enjoying the journey so far and good luck.

Thanks a bunch for all those inputs!! Really appreciated :hug:

Quote (TatonkaRun @ Jan 24 2022 04:20pm)
This is the greatest thing since sliced bread. As others have said before me, this is an awesome layout! I have been lurking the WT forum for many years. I didn't actually know that SP was a thing until I stumbled onto the PVM forum however many years ago. It's threads like these that have kept me interested in the game when I am going through a burnout! Thanks for your time! I am grateful for the time all of you fine folks spend putting their WT on display for everyone to enjoy. Kudos! :)

:hail: <3 <3 <3

Quote (carteblanche @ Jan 26 2022 02:32am)
>max block with a spirit monarch? That'd be a lot of points taken from vitality to both str. and dex. though... for hardcore that sounds scary :O

Ikr! Maybe max block makes more sens with Stormshield which has some buff for that...

Quote (-StoNed- @ Jan 27 2022 02:53pm)
Man d2r looks so beautiful. I'm so jelly you guys can do your wts on that beautiful new look. Great wt so far m8.

Ty ty... and yeah, graphics are really sick! Even though i never much watch the graphic of any game while i play, it's hard to not appreciate this new look! :blink:

Just played a bit here and there lately as mentioned before so sorry for the late replies :mellow:
Here's some update though...

So here's some of my MEH-phisto drops...

All poop again...

Well... that's better than crafting!

This post was edited by 2_shy on Feb 12 2022 11:36pm
Feb 12 2022 11:38pm
Alot of stuff there... only the Gc was worth a full photo edit :lol:

Cool looking helmet, that's about it.

That will be handy on the other hand... Merc is using it for now as i still use my 3p'tpz crown!
Gold: 7,398.10
Feb 13 2022 11:45am
Good to see you playing again. Good luck!
Feb 19 2022 12:14am
Quote (Creature19 @ Feb 13 2022 12:45pm)
Good to see you playing again. Good luck!

Thanks buddy :hug:
Haven't played much in the few last months but it's nice to be back around for sure!

Managed to upgrade my amulet with Jamela's jewelry!

eww.. again. <_<

Woaa... glad i haven't find this troll item with a caster walkthrough!
That armor is often my go to items on those characters before proceeding to hell...

Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll